Les Miserable

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:01 am

Luck runs out today boys ... them 3 us 1
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:18 am

The Brewers will droop.

1-3

Ennis,Wilson,Mumba
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 am

I think we're in for a VERY rough afternoon.  Like every other opposition we've played recently we'll make Burton look like PSG compared to us.  Burton fans will be completely baffled how the hell a team as shit as Argo is top of the league after 18 games.  We'll be completely outplayed again and on the back foot for all of the 90 minutes.  But with a combination of Burton's poor finishing and MoM Cooper we'll scrape a VERY hard earned and undeserved point.

1-1
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:28 am

Looks a good opportunity to me for another 3pts today.
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:32 am

Just got to win today, simples.

Burton will no doubt make it tough and try to frustrate Argyle as much as possible. Believe the side will have enough in them to see off Albion.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:34 am

Freathy wrote:
I think we're in for a VERY rough afternoon.  Like every other opposition we've played recently we'll make Burton look like PSG compared to us.  Burton fans will be completely baffled how the hell a team as shit as Argo is top of the league after 18 games.  We'll be completely outplayed again and on the back foot for all of the 90 minutes.  But with a combination of Burton's poor finishing and MoM Cooper we'll scrape a VERY hard earned and undeserved point.

1-1

I too think it will be a tough fixture,  however, I also believe Argyle will have too much in them and will win this.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 10:25 am

I wouldn't be surprised if we beat them four nil, I also wouldn't be surprised if they beat us 5 1, mazy old team this.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:35 am

Even though our form of late we should still have enough to turn em over ..but one thing won’t be a surprise they will make hard work of it in the end as usual of late 3-1 us…plus hopefully our 6 toed inbred friends up the road do us a favour as well
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:19 pm

Oh well ladapo just put Ipswich 1 up ..another half a mill we didn’t need
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:48 pm

RegGreen wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

FFS Freathy! How many times have we told you not to hack members accounts. clown Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 2:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:

Ipswich Town beating E..... was on the cards though. No surprise there.

What Argyle need to do is win and continue the four point lead.

The collapse of last season still lingers in that mind of mine and I do not really wish to go through that aagain. I would hope that Argyle have learnt from that scenario of last season and can now grind out a result with a weekend team as it is at the mo, got to keep the pressure up on 2nd, 3rd and 4th place sides.

I did say last season that Argyle peaked too soon when all was going well.  Please, not again !!, as I would really like Championship footie next season.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:17 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

FFS Freathy! How many times have we told you not to hack members accounts. clown Very Happy

pirat
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:42 pm

Uh oh!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:43 pm

FFS
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Inevitable though.  This team is really shit.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:49 pm

Can I edit to 3 - 0 ?
Back to top Go down

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:01 pm

we are struggling to play the way we play on this pitch with it being so narrow and rightfully we are behind. Big second half coming up and time for schuey to change it up tactic wise.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:12 pm

With all our injuries it's clear we're only currently able to field a team that is the worst in this division by miles
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Freathy wrote:
With all our injuries it's clear we're only currently able to field a team that is the worst in this division by miles
When did you stop taking the reality pills?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Whatever way you want to spin this it's not great lose two key players and we go to shite. Game not over by any means so pull your collective fingers out Argyle.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:32 pm

Yessssssssssssssss mumba top corner 2-1
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:43 pm

Come on you workshy fookers grind it out now. Hardies pen was our first shot on target, what the hell were we doing up until then?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:53 pm

Blow the whistle ref.
Back to top Go down

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 4:57 pm

ffs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burton v Argyle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burton v Argyle    Burton v Argyle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Burton v Argyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next