Czarcasm
Greenskin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Gas v Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 9:17 am

Mook wrote:
Our goals were class tbf

Azaz is class tbf, what a player.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 10:35 am

Throwing away a two goal lead is disgraceful. Any Manager who's team does that isn't good enough to be head hunted by another Club!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 12:05 pm

Piss poor defending for both their goals.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 1:45 pm

The Wellington pub up at gas is now for home fans only, could not get in any other pub as home fans only. Rovers have now put a beer tent, with large TV, right next to the away end.

How on earth Argyle threw that away will haunt me for ages. Seemingly walking it at HT and then bang, wallop.

Joey Barton apparently gave Rovers an earful at HT and they looked well up for it in the second half. Cooper was a star again.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 2:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
The Wellington pub up at gas is now for home fans only, could not get in any other pub as home fans only. Rovers have now put a beer tent, with large TV, right next to the away end.

How on earth Argyle threw that away will haunt me for ages. Seemingly walking it at HT and then bang, wallop.

Joey Barton apparently gave Rovers an earful at HT and they looked well up for it in the second half. Cooper was a star again.

Im just a little concerned how easy it was to pop a ball over the top of the midfield and then lo and behold was it just Wilson to beat and slot it away? Why were we pressing so high and hard when we were two goals ahead? Smacks of a bit of naivety to me. Once it was two one we had to press a bit I guess but two points dropped foreshore.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 2:39 pm

Shuey has asked fans not to throw  flares on to the pitch, agree with that as it could see a large fine.

He said celebrate the goal/s, jump up and down, go mad. But don't  throw flares.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Im just a little concerned how easy it was to pop a ball over the top of the midfield and then lo and behold was it just Wilson to beat and slot it away? Why were we pressing so high and hard when we were two goals ahead? Smacks of a bit of naivety to me. Once it was two one we had to press a bit I guess but two points dropped foreshore.

Could not see much when Rovers scored, too many tall people to the right of me and in front of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 5:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Shuey has asked fans not to throw  flares on to the pitch, agree with that as it could see a large fine.

He said celebrate the goal/s, jump up and down, go mad. But don't  throw flares.

they are feckin idiots they are going to cost us a hefty fine as we have already been warned multiple times bout flares being let off. Im sure its going to take some idiot letting one off near someone with asthma who has an attack causing a serious situation for them to understand flares are not toys.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 10:29 am

VillageGreen wrote:

There's a few pubs if you're prepared to walk 10 minutes or so. We plotted up in the Foresters on Ashley Down road, all home supporters in there but no hassle and served a decent pint of Butcombe. There's also the Lazy Dog a few doors down and  in the past we've used the Sportsmans which is nearer the cricket ground again with no hassle. Obviously there are places your don't want to go but in genera if you aren't a dick you'll have no problems.

They were absolutely dreadful first half other than Collins who ought to have scored did feck all. 2nd half different story and I don't why but it has been a constant thing this season where we are truly shocking for the first 10-15 mins after the break, they absolutely battered us and we barely put a foot on the ball. 

Still we might have won late on as they tired but overall can't complain about the result. Butcher should have played to shore up the midfield a bit and I am afraid I don't think Joe Edwards should be starting now Connor Grant is fir, we improved immeasurably when he came on.

We go on about what a dump The Sidhole is but to be fair they made the best of what they've got. The Memorial however is a shocking ground to watch football in, you have the choice of paying £25 for an open terrace where you can't see most of the right flank when your attacking the goal furthest from you or £30 to sit in a tent behind the ground. Awful
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 2:30 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

There's a few pubs if you're prepared to walk 10 minutes or so. We plotted up in the Foresters on Ashley Down road, all home supporters in there but no hassle and served a decent pint of Butcombe. There's also the Lazy Dog a few doors down and  in the past we've used the Sportsmans which is nearer the cricket ground again with no hassle. Obviously there are places your don't want to go but in genera if you aren't a dick you'll have no problems.

They were absolutely dreadful first half other than Collins who ought to have scored did feck all. 2nd half different story and I don't why but it has been a constant thing this season where we are truly shocking for the first 10-15 mins after the break, they absolutely battered us and we barely put a foot on the ball. 

Still we might have won late on as they tired but overall can't complain about the result. Butcher should have played to shore up the midfield a bit and I am afraid I don't think Joe Edwards should be starting now Connor Grant is fir, we improved immeasurably when he came on.

We go on about what a dump The Sidhole is but to be fair they made the best of what they've got. The Memorial however is a shocking ground to watch football in, you have the choice of paying £25 for an open terrace where you can't see most of the right flank when your attacking the goal furthest from you or £30 to sit in a tent behind the ground. Awful

Myself and my mate did have a plod around Gloucester Road, in the end just gave up and went to the beer tent outside the away end. They only sold beer though, no whisky/rum etc - I am only drinking shorts these days.

Yeah, Memorial is a dump tbh and that terrace is awful. At least they let you out at HT for a smoke, beer/coffee/tea and food   which is nice of them. Bought a pizza for nine quid at HT.

Rovers could do with a new stadium full stop. No idea what is happening in plans for that.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:42 am

Greenskin wrote:
Barton ups the temperature for tomorrow:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seem to remember him stirring the pot before they played Exeter a few weeks ago, how very Joey-like. Anyway feck him, think we'll get a point tomorrow

1-1 Mumba

And again-2;40

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 11:49 am

Typical small man syndrome. The bloke is a prick.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 11:31 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
indeed quite big prick for a small man ..his a absolute massive 🛎 end
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 8:43 am

RegGreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
indeed quite big prick for a small man ..his a absolute massive 🛎 end

👍
Note: I had to explain to my wife what a bell end was!!
It was difficult and hilarious!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 12:30 pm

My wife got a new car a few years ago now and she couldn’t remember the registration number. I came up with
‘Excellent (434) Blo* Job Baby’. Funny enough when I used to tell people that she had a way of remembering her registration she wouldn’t tell them. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 1:55 pm

Like predicting how many Jaffa cakes you could fit in Peggy Prior's bra.

How do you make five beans? Two beans a bean and a half, half a bean and a bean. Simples
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:35 pm

I see Barton upping it again, saying he can't bear Plymouth and will do all he can to beat Argyle. He says he'll be putting a strong out.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:48 pm

It's why we need the death penalty for vile specimens like Barton and his dishonest racist murdering brother. We don't need expensive penal institutions in this country when six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs so little. Hang all prisoners and you save billions not to mention eradicating drug use.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:53 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
It's why we need the death penalty for vile specimens like Barton and his dishonest racist murdering brother. We don't need expensive penal institutions in this country when six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs so little. Hang all prisoners and you save billions not to mention eradicating drug use.

Not a fan of Joey then?
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Not a fan of Joey then?
The most honest thing he's ever done in his life was rent his backside out in HMP Altcourse.

Truth is good Scrutiny is better
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:10 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:

Spoken like a true Tory Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Spoken like a true Tory Like a Star @ heaven
Michael Howard and Priti Patel are two of the best PMs we never had.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:32 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:

Don’t forget loan sharks and benefit cheats as well.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:37 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

He would have sorted your unwanted visitor problem himself. dnc
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 4:51 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Yip. Absolutely everyone and anyone. Prison achieves nothing and costs an average of £40K PA. Six yards of rope and some scaffolding costs less than £400. Common sense never prevails regrettably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas v Class   Gas v Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gas v Class
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next