akagreengull
Les Miserable
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Argyle v Wednesday  Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Doesn't get much bigger than this, in this division anyway. A tough ask against big spenders but how can you write us off at the moment. Into em bheys
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Yep 1st v 3rd with only two points between two very good sides. Darren Moore doing a good job at Weds as Schuey is at HP.
Tough to call this, going for a score draw low or high scoring I have no idea.
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 5:40 pm

2-0

Azaz,Mumba
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 5:58 pm

Fancy us tonight 2-1
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:49 pm

Wow what a start Hardie 3 mins. cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:51 pm

This is easily the biggest test yet, more of a test than Ipswich. Not at all confident but as only positivity is allowed - 1-1 draw.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Freathy wrote:
This is easily the biggest test yet, more of a test than Ipswich.  Not at all confident but as only positivity is allowed - 1-1 draw.

You may be right tonight Freathers Wednesday score 1 - 1
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:54 pm

Oh dear. Not so confident of a draw now. Can see this going VERY badly.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:17 pm

No way can we hold on for the draw. They're are all over piss poor Argo.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:02 pm

The Owls very much on top at the moment, Argo clinging on time for subs Schuey.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:04 pm

Everytime they come forward weds they look like there gunna score as we don’t
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:37 pm

Cosgrove cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:44 pm

FT 2 - 1 another excellent win , last 15mins all Argo, brilliant subs again by Schuey. cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:46 pm

Freathy wrote:
No way can we hold on for the draw.  They're are all over piss poor Argo.

Right again-we didn't get the draw.

2-1 win with excellent use of subs again.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:56 pm

We just keep finding ways to win.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 pm

Amazing win. Wednesday by far the better team all of the first half but very second best for much of the second half, especially the last 10-15 minutes when Argo were completely all over them. Cooper showed again why he's destined for better things.

Well done Shuey at the team!
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:14 pm

Great result that Argo
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:16 pm

Good win tonight. Well done Argyle!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:25 pm

Excellent win, looked like Cozzy's first header was over the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:47 pm

great win good crowd top of the league cant go wrong with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:15 pm

Looks as if Cozzy is our Akinfenwa, always there to come on and cause defences to brick their load. Superb strike from Hardie for the opener but Wednesday were a pretty dangerous outfit and equalised within minutes-the one problem with the back 3 system is that teams can get behind it which they did frequently in the first hour of the match. I thought Argyle tried to hit the channels too much and lacked a bit of composure on the ball, with a fair bit of misplaced passing until the subs came on and it was a different story then. Not sure if the first header from Cosgrove crossed the line but the second one certainly did from an excellent Ennis cross for another great win. Amazing how your viewpoint can lie though-thought Wednesday would have had more possession, shots and corners in the stats-not so, Argyle were ahead on all three, strange thing sometimes is perception. Well done to Schuey and the squad,16300 there to see it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:26 pm

Like Owls to the slaughter. Not sure how we won that? Hardie lit the place up after a pinpoint cross from Azaz (I think?) But 3 minutes later all square. Cooper kept us in it tbf to him. They were causing us massive problems down our left second half and Shoey swapped Houghton for Lonwic and fecked and f I could hear who else but it worked real well, we should have been 3 1 down in the second half but we hung on and when we bought Ennis and Cosgrove on after a few minutes Wednesday were hanging on for dear life. We were sat in 20 so couldn't really see the goal mouth action but other end were sure Cosgrove's first header over the line, no doubt with his second, quality goal and quality player, Wednesday are a big side and he matched them up well. That was one of the best games I've ever been to, not in terms of non stop action but the end of the match winner to silence the fans of one of the best teams in the league made it special.
Think I've got arc eye cream m that fecking telly. I hate it, I was watching it looking for replays not seeing them and missing real play. It's just a distraction really really bright and covered with filthy pbay adverts at the end.
Skinny must have been going mad when he saw the road crews at the George. cheers not even a diversion killed the mood. Great night out.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Like Owls to the slaughter. Not sure how we won that? Hardie lit the place up after a pinpoint cross from Azaz (I think?) But 3 minutes later all square. Cooper kept us in it tbf to him. They were causing us massive problems down our left second half and Shoey swapped Houghton for Lonwic and fecked and f I could hear who else but it worked real well, we should have been 3 1 down in the second half but we hung on and when we bought Ennis and Cosgrove on after a few minutes Wednesday were hanging on for dear life. We were sat in 20 so couldn't really see the goal mouth action but other end were sure Cosgrove's first header over the line, no doubt with his second, quality goal and quality player, Wednesday are a big side and he matched them up well. That was one of the best games I've ever been to, not in terms of non stop action but the end of the match winner to silence the fans of one of the best teams in the league made it special.
Think I've got arc eye cream m that fecking telly. I hate it, I was watching it looking for replays not seeing them and missing real play. It's just a distraction really really bright and covered with filthy pbay adverts at the end.
Skinny must have been going mad when he saw the road crews at the George. cheers not even a diversion killed the mood. Great night out.

WTF was that all about? Tried three times to get on the Tavvy road at Derriford roundabout and had to go down to Tamerton in the end-just said road closed, no diverted traffic signs or anything. Got through no problem at all on the way down, is it something to do with the road widening scheme?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:39 pm

Massive result rode our luck at times lucky to go in level at HT and the first 10mins of 2nd half they were all over us but saying that I thought cosgroves goal was well over the line it even clipped the underside of bar on the when the defender cleared it ffs plus I thought it was a nailed on penalty as well on cosgrove least he got his justice leaping like a majestic salmon to head in the winner geddon bhey! cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:26 am

Greenskin wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

WTF was that all about? Tried three times to get on the Tavvy road at Derriford roundabout and had to go down to Tamerton in the end-just said road closed, no diverted traffic signs or anything. Got through no problem at all on the way down, is it something to do with the road widening scheme?

Just tarmacing it would seem, we drove down Loosely Lane then up Southway drive to the George which was fine, it was the piece between George and Powislwnd drive at derriford they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wednesday    Argyle v Wednesday  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Wednesday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next