sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
9 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter Empty
PostSubject: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:43 am

The vile creature Brent was unfortunately mentioned on radio Devon this morning, Exeter City Council are considering granting approval for the Royal Clarence Hotel to be developed into flats by the non developer. Do they not know his crooked history ffs?

"A previous plan to build a 74-bedroom hotel on the site failed to materialise. It was then sold to Southwest Lifestyle Brands Ltd – a company run by former Plymouth Argyle owner James Brent.

After his firm called the hotel plan “unviable,” it revealed a £17 million scheme to restore the front of the building to “its former glory” and build 23 luxury apartments, a restaurant and a bar on the site."
https://www.radioexe.co.uk/devon/news-and-features/local-news/exeter-hotel-could-become-luxury-flats/
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 12:54 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The vile creature Brent was unfortunately mentioned on radio Devon this morning, Exeter City Council are considering granting approval for the Royal Clarence Hotel to be developed into flats by the non developer. Do they not know his crooked history ffs?

"A previous plan to build a 74-bedroom hotel on the site failed to materialise. It was then sold to Southwest Lifestyle Brands Ltd – a company run by former Plymouth Argyle owner James Brent.

After his firm called the hotel plan “unviable,” it revealed a £17 million scheme to restore the front of the building to “its former glory” and build 23 luxury apartments, a restaurant and a bar on the site."
https://www.radioexe.co.uk/devon/news-and-features/local-news/exeter-hotel-could-become-luxury-flats/
Will there be a ice skating rink attached ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 8:26 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

we all know he won’t build F#%K all be the same MO from the parasite string exeter council along get as much grants & subsidies out of it as he can then sell it on to the next chump then on to his next victim
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 5:37 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

we all know he won’t build F#%K all be the same MO from the parasite string exeter council along get as much grants & subsidies out of it as he can then sell it on to the next chump then on to his next victim

ITV news have just said that the Royal Clarence has just got the go ahead yet as we all know Brent has never actually gone ahead with fook all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 6:31 pm

The RC was sold recently to "accomplished developer James Brent" how the fook does he get away with it?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 6:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The RC was sold recently to "accomplished developer James Brent" how the fook does he get away with it?

what has he ever accomplished!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

It seems odd to me that anyone would want a flat there as where would you park your car? Also, hotel/flats would be at the end of a cul-de-sac while the road leads out to the High street which I believe is still buses only.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:38 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It seems odd to me that anyone would want a flat there as where would you park your car? Also, hotel/flats would be at the end of a cul-de-sac while the road leads out to the High street which I believe is still buses only.

The planning conditions will mean nothing as Brent won't build anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:12 pm

ice rink at the pavillions closed down permenatly today.... I guess the reluctant one has built that ice arena on the sly Wink
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:31 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

woman that owns a shoe shop next to it seems over the moon about it seems I just heard on the radio today …wait till she gets to know the shyster and it will still be a shit tip in 4 years ..I wonder if the woman will still have a buisness by then lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 10:44 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The planning conditions will mean nothing as Brent won't build anything at all.
won’t build nothing but it ups the price of the property when he sells with planning permission already in place the man’s a utter scum bag as we already know
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:56 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to foist an underground car park on you.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 12:22 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

woman that owns a shoe shop next to it seems over the moon about it seems I just heard on the radio today …wait till she gets to know the shyster and it will still be a shit tip in 4 years ..I wonder if the woman will still have a buisness by then lol!

When I say the road in from in front of the hotel shell is a cul-de-sac, a tiny length of single lane road travels perilously across a busy half hidden pedestrian lane that divides the side of the hotel from the shoe shop. For a car to continue in this direction it would need speed restrictions plus a expensive traffic light system for how many cars? It just doesn't make economic sense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 2:23 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

When I say the road in from in front of the hotel shell is a cul-de-sac, a tiny length of single lane road travels perilously across a busy half hidden pedestrian lane that divides the side of the hotel from the shoe shop. For a car to continue in this direction it would need speed restrictions plus a expensive traffic light system for how many cars? It just doesn't make economic sense.

I expect that if the hotel had a car park then Brent has already had that away?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:19 pm

To build an ice shed?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:28 pm

No doubt the state sponsored bumlicking of wor jimmy, will continue on the fully supportive site, as jimbo goes for his hatrick of non developments in devon.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 4:27 pm

I go to Exeter fairly frequently; I shall smile each time I walk past the empty Royal Clarence space. It is so tempting to spray "Brent Out!" on the protective fence. geek
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 7:46 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I go to Exeter fairly frequently; I shall smile each time I walk past the empty Royal Clarence space. It is so tempting to spray "Brent Out!" on the protective fence. geek

i too go there often if i knew where i could get hold of a brent out sticker i maybe tempted to stick one up there too lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 8:33 pm

I can post you some stickers, DM me an address.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 8:49 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

i too go there often if i knew where i could get hold of a brent out sticker i maybe tempted to stick one up there too lol

I used up my Brent Out stickers a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 5:34 pm

I still have a dozen or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter   Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter Empty

Back to top Go down

Vile Brent and the Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter
Page 1 of 1