Earwegoagain
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 1:33 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
How can poster highjack a striaght foreward post on a game is on or off. I will be laying off from posting because it is a waste of time on here.

There are a few others who have the same thoughts. Bear with it, we're on the case.

cheers

What is happening to this place? Haven't we always been free to veer off topic, Whether called for or uncalled for? This isn't pasoti where any transgression outside of the acceptable train of thought leads to castigation and a talking to from mods like headmasters to naughty children. Grow up Ivor.

It's not the off topic stuff that's the problem Les, topics frequently go all over the place and that's fine. It's just that one particular poster seems to want to dominate virtually every thread with his views and will not, or cannot accept that other posters have differing views, resorting to insults and trolling when he/she doesn't get his/her way.

At least 2 posters have left because of this, Tgwu has made his feelings clear, and, as mods we shouldn't be allowing that to happen.

I take it you refer to ears, yes he has strong opinions and is forthright in voicing them, but I wouldn't say he's particularly insulting. Not sure what the definition of a troll is so will pass on that one but as I'm sure I've said several times in the past, this forums success is based on leniency(barring extremes), differences of opinion, humour, negativity, positivity(come again?), industrial language at times and every now and again a meltdown from one or more members, or very occasionally mods. Imo it's what's kept it fresh for me and has me coming back for more every day. Some people are fragile indeed, Big T wasn't abused by anyone as far as I saw, he just doesn't like people straying off topic, especially on his posts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 2:35 pm

I will lay off to keep the peace although I will say that I constantly come back to the same subject because of little digs from a couple of posters one of the main ones being PP. I realise I am not in the same way of felling regarding Hallett but I have my reasons for that and time will tell who was right or wrong and what's more I am quite happy to take some accusations on the chin but the twisting of what I've said is hard to take when it boils down to not having the same amorous feelings towards Hallett as some other posters it's all very Brent like. As for abuse, give it to me and you will get it back treat me with respect and you will get that back as well.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:33 pm

I support uncle Si, but if other posters dont im not bothered to be fair, ears or anyone else is entitiled to their opinion simples, if tuc wants to flounce then crack on bhey, the cornish janner is always looking for new clients on the forum he paid for. cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:08 am

It's just a football thread everyone, bigger things to be concerned about surely?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:23 am

Look I'm sorry let's get the thread back on track, is the Ipswich game off? Answer yes, it's being played next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:26 am

[quote="sufferedsince 68"]I support uncle Si, but if other posters dont im not bothered to be fair, ears or anyone else is entitiled to their opinion simples, if tuc wants to flounce then crack on bhey, the cornish janner is always looking for new clients on the forum he paid for. cheers[/quote]

That is the crux innit. I do as well tbf it's just some of his decisions and visions I am worried about, but that it what has bought all this fuss about in truth.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 pm

An Argyle fans forum banning posters who don't follow the Party Line.

Haven't we been there before?

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Grovehill wrote:
An Argyle fans forum banning posters who don't follow the Party Line.

Haven't we been there before?

Yeah looks like this is where it's heading here too.

That's the problem when dirty laundry gets aired in public.

Just takes one drunk with power.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:04 pm

Drunk with power, lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Gee, just remembered it's an early start on Sunday - great !!

I despise early KOs.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:27 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Gee, just remembered it's an early start on Sunday - great !!

I despise early KOs.

It’s annoyed me as I’ll be getting on a fookin plane around kickoff time. Mad
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Look I'm sorry let's get the thread back on track, is the Ipswich game off? Answer yes, it's being played next Monday.

Actually today innit. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:35 am

Sailing down the Solent so will probably miss most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ipswich game could be off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2