Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Ipswich game could be off

Go down 
+9
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
PlymptonPilgrim
Grovehill
Savageandstrand
Czarcasm
Clodagh Rubbish
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu




Posts : 14540
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Boss Kieran McKenna says he’s yet to decide whether the Blues would ask for the Plymouth match to be postponed if Town receive a third international call with Greg Leigh and Wes Burns having respectively been included in the Jamaica and Wales squads announced earlier this week.

The Blues are due to face the Pilgrims at Home Park in a live-on-Sky top-of-the-table clash a week on Sunday but with League One clubs entitled to ask for matches to be called off if they have three players named in international squads.

McKenna admits Leigh and Burns would be a loss if the Blues play while they're away: “They will be, of course. Two players who are involved in pretty much every game at the moment.

“Wes usually starting and playing a really important role for the team, but Greg having a massive impact in games when he comes off the bench and also when he’s started.

“It’ll be two losses but it’s really important for us that the boys progress in their careers as well. Individually, the better the team does, the better chance they have to develop and the better that they develop individually, the better the team does.

“We’re pleased and proud for the two of them and it will be a good opportunity and, of course, we knew from the start of the season that we would potentially lose some players to internationals over the course of the year and we’re well prepared for that.”

As reported earlier in the week, skipper Sam Morsy has been named in the provisional Egypt squad for their home friendlies against Niger and Liberia, but with Town yet to learn whether the 31-year-old will be in the final party.

Morsy has been named in provisional squads on a number of occasions since joining Town but has always subsequently been cut from the final group.

The midfielder has won seven Egypt caps with his last appearance as a sub against Eswatini in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in November 2018.

“We’re still waiting on Sam, he’s on the list that we’ve had from Egypt but we haven’t had official confirmation yet whether he will be in the final squad, so that’s a possibility that we’re waiting on,” McKenna confirmed.

If Morsy or someone else is called up, would he postpone the Plymouth match? “We would have to look at that as a club. It’s ‘if’s’ at the moment.

“Until we have any certainty through, we are not in a position to make that decision. We have not had any concrete discussions on that until we see what the outcome is with the international squads.”

On-loan Arsenal striker Tyreece John-Jules has won two England U21 caps although isn't a regular member of the squad.

Panutche Camara’s Guinea-Bissau don’t have a fixture during the September international break, while the recent signing from Argyle is not yet fully fit in any case.

Fellow new recruit Gassan Ahadme's Morocco U23s also don't have a game during this break.

McKenna believes Lee Evans's form this season is worthy of a call but the 28-year-old wasn’t named alongside Burns in the Wales squad.

“With regards to Lee Evans, I think everyone who’s watched us [has seen how he’s playing] and I’ve spoken very clearly on how highly I rate his performances,” McKenna continued.

“Both when I first arrived, I thought he got himself into an excellent groove but I think so far this season he’s taken that to another level.

“I think his physical condition now is absolutely fantastic. He’s worked so hard over the summer to get himself to that condition and I think he’s been an outstanding performer in our team and in the league so far this year.

“I understand international managers have a difficult job and have a squad to select, so they’ll do what they think is right for the team and rightfully so, so no issues with that at all.

“And Lee will just continue to work very hard, as he has been, and perform as high as he can, and I know he has got that aspiration down the line and he’s still of a good age and still improving. I think his focus at the moment just needs to be continuing to play very well for Ipswich and after that, you can’t control a lot of things in football and he will just have to take what comes his way.”

Evans has won four senior Welsh caps, the most recent his first start in a friendly against Trinidad and Tobago back in March 2019.

If the Plymouth game does go ahead, then the Pilgrims will be without on-loan Aston Villa midfielder Finn Azaz, who has been called up by the Republic of Ireland U21s.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:48 pm

Shorely we have some International players as well?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14540
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 10:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Shorely we have some International players as well?

Finn Azaz, who has been called up by the Republic of Ireland U21s.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 9:56 am

Tgwu wrote:

Panutche Camara’s Guinea-Bissau don’t have a fixture during the September international break, while the recent signing from Argyle is not yet fully fit in any case.


But i thought there was nothing wrong him and the "injury" was a ruse cooked up by Sigh so he didn't miss out on that 500 large.

Unless Ipswich are in on it as well   Suspect
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 10:06 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Panutche Camara’s Guinea-Bissau don’t have a fixture during the September international break, while the recent signing from Argyle is not yet fully fit in any case.


But i thought there was nothing wrong him and the "injury" was a ruse cooked up by Sigh so he didn't miss out on that 500 large

I think it does prove the move was on the cards at the end of last season but the injury fecked it up. With Argyles history of selling the family silver at every available opportunity is it any wonder that after fifty odd years of witnessing team after team being broken up before we can achieve any glory that the fan base becomes disillusioned and sceptical? We were led to believe that Sigh was a new era who would do things differently yet it appears it's the same shite different day, we have a nice little league 1 club why would anyone want more than that eh?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 10:15 am

Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club. sunny

Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 78
Join date : 2022-07-12

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 11:34 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Sadly its clear he/she lets nothing go
I actually thought £500,000 for him was overall a good deal. He was a good player but very hit or miss and his end product frequently left a lot to be desired
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 1:45 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Sadly its clear he/she lets nothing go
I actually thought £500,000 for him was overall a good deal. He was a good player but very hit or miss and his end product frequently left a lot to be desired

We've got the club that the easily pleased adore. Mind you, you were happy with Brent so your opinion is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 1:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.

Would that be the same Portsmouth that "don't sell their best players" that sold Marcus Harness, literally their best player to Ipswich of all places?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.


You sure....?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.

So you are basically admitting that you will always hate every current and future Chairman, because most of the ones we’ve had before were shit. geek

I’m all for having a facts-based debate, but that’s not possible with you, Ears.

You’re a dinosaur. A blinkered one at that.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2240
Join date : 2012-01-24

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 6:21 am

Czarcasm, can you name the last PAFC Chairman who left the Club in a better place (football and money wise) than when he took over?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:11 am

Grovehill wrote:
Czarcasm, can you name the last PAFC Chairman who left the Club in a better place (football and money wise) than when he took over?

You are unwittingly illustrating my point quite perfectly, Grovey.

A complete inability (or brain-freeze refusal) to differentiate between what is happening at the club now and in the future, to what has gone before.

An entrenched view that the next incumbent HAS to be as bad as those that have gone before.

I’m a million miles away from being a happy clapper, but what a thoroughly depressing world you live in, where you almost can’t wait for Hallett to turn into a wrong’un.

To give you a layman’s analogy, it’s like you’ve had a string of bad neighbours historically, and then a new neighbour moves in who is patently better than the others, but you still label him a Cnut...just in case.

Another dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 6:09 pm

so anyways when is a decision likely to be made about next weeks game?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 6:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.

So you are basically admitting that you will always hate every current and future Chairman, because most of the ones we’ve had before were shit. geek

I’m all for having a facts-based debate, but that’s not possible with you, Ears.

You’re a dinosaur. A blinkered one at that.

Bolo ks you are your main problem is that I have dared to criticize the man you love because I don't believe his blather about sustainable CCC football and how we are going to get there whilst Sigh refuses to spend money that we have got on the team. That then makes me an Argyle hating negative wanker. Your standpoint is total Pasoti mate.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14540
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 6:16 am

Morsy not picked for Egypt so game on next Sunday
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:00 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.

So you are basically admitting that you will always hate every current and future Chairman, because most of the ones we’ve had before were shit. geek

I’m all for having a facts-based debate, but that’s not possible with you, Ears.

You’re a dinosaur. A blinkered one at that.

Bolo ks you are your main problem is that I have dared to criticize the man you love because I don't believe his blather about sustainable CCC football and how we are going to get there whilst Sigh refuses to spend money that we have got on the team. That then makes me an Argyle hating negative wanker. Your standpoint is total Pasoti mate.

I don’t profess love for Hallett, I can merely differentiate between the current set up and what’s gone before. Nor have I ever mentioned your thoughts on any sustainable aim the club may have. I haven’t even called you a wanker, nor have I looked at or posted on Pasoti for years.

Apart from that, you’re spot on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:12 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let it go, Ears. We’re third. Ipswich are top. Neither of us have had or needed any help from Camara in getting there.

Hopefully we can lose on Saturday and you can get back to slating Si for the shite standard of players he’s brought to the club.  sunny


Will I feck let it go, selling Pan was a mistake as will be proved in the latter part of the season when injuries kick in like they did last year, as for the team I support them through thick and thin like I've always done the difference between you and me is I can see when the suits are mugging us off and that is just what Sigh has done. This supporting the Chairman is so Brentie it makes me sick. As for the standard of players they are great but they mainly aren't ours. If we lose on Saturday I will be as gutted as you but unlike you I will be able to see the reason why we lost. Portsmouth are more likely than us to get promoted because they don't sell their best players and what's more the season tickets fly out because the fans know their money will get invested in the team. I don't buy a ST this year and I'm glad because I don't fund Sighs vanity projects like the telly that I can't see from where I sit and the car park neither of us will ever use.
You will have this rammed back down your throat every time you ty and paint me and as non supporting moaning old git.

So you are basically admitting that you will always hate every current and future Chairman, because most of the ones we’ve had before were shit. geek

I’m all for having a facts-based debate, but that’s not possible with you, Ears.

You’re a dinosaur. A blinkered one at that.

Bolo ks you are your main problem is that I have dared to criticize the man you love because I don't believe his blather about sustainable CCC football and how we are going to get there whilst Sigh refuses to spend money that we have got on the team. That then makes me an Argyle hating negative wanker. Your standpoint is total Pasoti mate.

I don’t profess love for Hallett, I can merely differentiate between the current set up and what’s gone before. Nor have I ever mentioned your thoughts on any sustainable aim the club may have. I haven’t even called you a wanker, nor have I looked at or posted on Pasoti for years.

Apart from that, you’re spot on.

So can I but once we acknowledge that Hallett is better than Brent and lets be honest that bar wasn't set very high we are left judging Hallett by his own actions and not those of Speccy. I have criticised Hallett for spunking money on the Jumbotron, seats and car park and selling Pan and making statements about buying ST's so we can invest in the squad then u turning as soon as the cash is in. We have a capacity of 16'000 and by your own figures that will just about cover the cost of a CCC manager yet Hallett would have us believe that we need new training pitches to attract new players. Your argument that all that is justified because he is better than Brent doesn't hold water. I think we have the potential to be a CCC club but for that we need capacity and if Sigh has a plan for that I am not aware of it?
I guess that you are happy with us being a league 1 club, my sneaking suspicion is that Sigh is as well.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2240
Join date : 2012-01-24

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:22 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Czarcasm, can you name the last PAFC Chairman who left the Club in a better place (football and money wise) than when he took over?

You are unwittingly illustrating my point quite perfectly, Grovey.

A complete inability (or brain-freeze refusal) to differentiate between what is happening at the club now and in the future, to what has gone before.

An entrenched view that the next incumbent HAS to be as bad as those that have gone before.

I’m a million miles away from being a happy clapper, but what a thoroughly depressing world you live in, where you almost can’t wait for Hallett to turn into a wrong’un.

To give you a layman’s analogy, it’s like you’ve had a string of bad neighbours historically, and then a new neighbour moves in who is patently better than the others, but you still label him a Cnut...just in case.

Another dinosaur.


As I've said several times (and as per my signature) every Chairman is hailed as the best thing since sliced bread to begin with, but they all end up the same-hated by the fans.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:26 am

It’s pointless carrying this on because you’re reasons for hating, like ‘Hallett sold Pan’ are just so lame.

It’s clearly pointless telling you everybody wanted Pan to stay. Fans, manager, Board. He turned down an improved contract offer. But that doesn’t matter, ‘cos ‘Hallett sold Pan’ and ‘Hallett bought a big screen’ etc etc.

So lame Ears, it really is.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14540
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:20 pm

How can poster highjack a striaght foreward post on a game is on or off. I will be laying off from posting because it is a waste of time on here.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2592
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:
How can poster highjack a striaght foreward post on a game is on or off. I will be laying off from posting because it is a waste of time on here.

There are a few others who have the same thoughts. Bear with it, we're on the case.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7479
Join date : 2014-03-30

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 10:09 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
How can poster highjack a striaght foreward post on a game is on or off. I will be laying off from posting because it is a waste of time on here.

There are a few others who have the same thoughts. Bear with it, we're on the case.


cheers

What is happening to this place? Haven't we always been free to veer off topic, Whether called for or uncalled for? This isn't pasoti where any transgression outside of the acceptable train of thought leads to castigation and a talking to from mods like headmasters to naughty children. Grow up Ivor.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2592
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
How can poster highjack a striaght foreward post on a game is on or off. I will be laying off from posting because it is a waste of time on here.

There are a few others who have the same thoughts. Bear with it, we're on the case.


cheers

What is happening to this place? Haven't we always been free to veer off topic, Whether called for or uncalled for? This isn't pasoti where any transgression outside of the acceptable train of thought leads to castigation and a talking to from mods like headmasters to naughty children. Grow up Ivor.

It's not the off topic stuff that's the problem Les, topics frequently go all over the place and that's fine. It's just that one particular poster seems to want to dominate virtually every thread with his views and will not, or cannot accept that other posters have differing views, resorting to insults and trolling when he/she doesn't get his/her way.

At least 2 posters have left because of this, Tgwu has made his feelings clear, and, as mods we shouldn't be allowing that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Ipswich game could be off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich game could be off   Ipswich game could be off Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ipswich game could be off
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Goals from the Ipswich game interviews (Cook crying)
» Oscar and Lloyd Set for game time reserves game 2pm kick off
» Argyle v Doncaster game reviewed plus 10 game review
» Could Argyle game against Sunderland be a test game
» Our Macclesfield re-arrange game and their Boxing game is on

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: