Rickler
Mock Cuncher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
Ponty wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Ponty wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
It's old "not my fault" *****wallet. The recent charm offensive in the 'Erald is the big giveaway clue. And he's been officially forgiven by the farm hierarchy so the red carpet will be rolled out and celebration and jubilation will reign among the terminally stupid as the white mullet returns.

You goin the Pasoti summer party Sad Act ? Newell has invited us all to eat burgers and sing rugby songs with Ponty leaping on our backs.
Why would he want to involve us when he won't even let us speak on the farm and tries to silence us on other forums ?

What did we do to upset him........... make accurate predictions and fail to Trust in Stapes ? You'd think he'd be apologising for being such a tw@t

jocolor

Laughing Laughing

I'm not going Tring, I'm safely in Pontypool, I was up there best part of the day yesterday for a private function, good venue if more people knew about it.

Couldn't take another night in Plymouth, shame coz it's a good night out, pop along if you're in Plymouth, food and a pint plus entertainment for a tenner, ask Postey, he's been to a few with his lady and I think he enjoyed them.

people ARE different away from the PC...

I'm well aware that people are different away from the pc but in cyberspace, as in the real world, you reap what you sow.
The way Pasoti has been run has resulted in the unpleasantness. You can't honestly expect to meet up for a jolly time,in the real world with fellow fans, when you have spent years trying to deny them a voice.

I don't believe I have, you were certainly banned before I was a mod.

You were about though. We had a few jousts. Anyway, now that you are a mod, are you going to encourage peace and forgiveness among all Argyle fans and persuade your fellow mods to reinstate us all, or are you, as I've stated elsewhere, on a damage limitation exercise ?

So I guess that's a no then, no reinstate for all you naughty boys:) I don't see why not, what are they all afraid of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Ponty wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Ponty wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
It's old "not my fault" *****wallet. The recent charm offensive in the 'Erald is the big giveaway clue. And he's been officially forgiven by the farm hierarchy so the red carpet will be rolled out and celebration and jubilation will reign among the terminally stupid as the white mullet returns.

You goin the Pasoti summer party Sad Act ? Newell has invited us all to eat burgers and sing rugby songs with Ponty leaping on our backs.
Why would he want to involve us when he won't even let us speak on the farm and tries to silence us on other forums ?

What did we do to upset him........... make accurate predictions and fail to Trust in Stapes ? You'd think he'd be apologising for being such a tw@t

jocolor

Laughing Laughing

I'm not going Tring, I'm safely in Pontypool, I was up there best part of the day yesterday for a private function, good venue if more people knew about it.

Couldn't take another night in Plymouth, shame coz it's a good night out, pop along if you're in Plymouth, food and a pint plus entertainment for a tenner, ask Postey, he's been to a few with his lady and I think he enjoyed them.

people ARE different away from the PC...

I'm well aware that people are different away from the pc but in cyberspace, as in the real world, you reap what you sow.
The way Pasoti has been run has resulted in the unpleasantness. You can't honestly expect to meet up for a jolly time,in the real world with fellow fans, when you have spent years trying to deny them a voice.

I don't believe I have, you were certainly banned before I was a mod.

You were about though. We had a few jousts. Anyway, now that you are a mod, are you going to encourage peace and forgiveness among all Argyle fans and persuade your fellow mods to reinstate us all, or are you, as I've stated elsewhere, on a damage limitation exercise ?

So I guess that's a no then, no reinstate for all you naughty boys:) I don't see why not, what are they all afraid of.

Yes, it's a "No", but then we all knew it would be. The "truce" word that Ponty used can be better described as "shit, we've been caught with our trousers down and we need to make ourselves look good". It's just bullshit from a bullshitter.

Not that it would make any difference, this site is staying no matter what because you can guess what would happen if everyone was reinstated, everyone would be banned again the day this site closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 am

penzancepirate wrote:
I think by a process of elimination, we can safely say it won't be Michael Foot.

Lenszner is my bet. He's come to the fore lately for no good reason.

"Off the christmas card list" is just flim flam. I've been saying this ever since they appeared after a meeting with Ridsdale, those Taverners are in a hurry ... they can't wait to get into a nice plush chair. Of course Napoleon has not liked my opinion. There's a charity ruse in it somewhere, all Ridsdale's idea, probably suggested by planning consultants ... a right old number. Those Taverners would fit like a glove in a Ridsdale boardroom.

PP, why don't you come to a Fan Fest next season (if there are any)? Come and have a chat with Gary and Mark of the Green Taverners, they are top guys and made me feel very welcome at the two FF that I attended. Rapson's antics has let them down (is he a real GT or a wannabe? Have you read his latest posts about Ridsdale's court appearance lol) but keep an open mind and meet up with Gary and Mark.
You'll see for yourself they are straight and honest guys.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 am

PL2 3DQ wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
I think by a process of elimination, we can safely say it won't be Michael Foot.

Lenszner is my bet. He's come to the fore lately for no good reason.

"Off the christmas card list" is just flim flam. I've been saying this ever since they appeared after a meeting with Ridsdale, those Taverners are in a hurry ... they can't wait to get into a nice plush chair. Of course Napoleon has not liked my opinion. There's a charity ruse in it somewhere, all Ridsdale's idea, probably suggested by planning consultants ... a right old number. Those Taverners would fit like a glove in a Ridsdale boardroom.

PP, why don't you come to a Fan Fest next season (if there are any)? Come and have a chat with Gary and Mark of the Green Taverners, they are top guys and made me feel very welcome at the two FF that I attended. Rapson's antics has let them down (is he a real GT or a wannabe? Have you read his latest posts about Ridsdale's court appearance lol) but keep an open mind and meet up with Gary and Mark.
You'll see for yourself they are straight and honest guys.
I'm glad to hear it.
Newell and Ponty are well meaning too. They just have their own ways of operating and their own agendas that don't suit everyone.
The problems arise when they impose their will through any measures possible, particularly as they usually back the wrong ideas and people.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

Posty ...
I have no problem with fans helping the club out if that is their bag, even if that club is run by someone like Ridsdale. I don't support him and his methods, but if others do, that is for them to decide.

But what has always rubbed me up the wrong way about the GTs is their TAVERNER name and the 'charitable fund raising' language. They are not legally charitable.. they were set up after meeting Ridsdale to help the club pay it's bills.

The main GT organisers are marketing and sales men in their everyday business, so they of all people know darn well the effect a name can have on public perception. When they chose that name, they knew exactly what they were trying to imply. The 'Taverner' name, like it or not, is an iconic sports 'charity' known absoloutely everywhere .. and now these Taverners are running fund raising cricket matches ... unbelievable... it's just not right, and no amount of talking is going to change my opinion on that... just a waste of everyone's time.
With the Big Society looming large and even the government wanting to muddy the world of work and charity in an attempt to drive down wages ... to nothing if they can ... I find it even more unacceptable that this muddying of activity should involve my football club. Certainly looks as if the big fat zero wages have certainly worked wonders here for the money men.

I could also go on about the 'cut' that is derrived generally from the world of affilliate marketing that Rapson blabbed and let slip, no doubt to the consternation of the Taverners, but that's for another time.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

I like Rapson............... he's a clown clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

PP, you're seeing dark shadows when there are none. The GT's are just a group of fans helping the club in its hour of need, that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

I'm not questioning their loyalty to the club, I'm sure they're fans .... just like Stapleton is .. he's doing all this latest shindig to save the club apparently.
jocolor

What about my main point re charitable activity ... surely you can see the problem... even Napoleoon agreed there could be a potential issue here, no matter how green any of us are..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:00 pm

I can't make my mind up about the GT's. I'm sure they mean good but are using the wrong "tools" and are maybe going to come unstuck with legal issues, as will possibly the pasoti bucket rattlers and possibly the Trust. I know little about the GT's as far as names are concerned, so I'm assuming they're not doing it for self interest and their intentions are good.

As Mother would say, to do something charitable is when you do good without a single soul knowing, when you shout it from the rooftops it's not about the good you're doing, it's about the attention that you desire.
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I like Rapson............... he's a clown clown

you could have a top ten of rapson facts

chris dawson to buy argyle was one of his best
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 pm

GOB wrote:
I can't make my mind up about the GT's. I'm sure they mean good but are using the wrong "tools" and are maybe going to come unstuck with legal issues, as will possibly the pasoti bucket rattlers and possibly the Trust. I know little about the GT's as far as names are concerned, so I'm assuming they're not doing it for self interest and their intentions are good.

As Mother would say, to do something charitable is when you do good without a single soul knowing, when you shout it from the rooftops it's not about the good you're doing, it's about the attention that you desire.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

" Rapson's antics has let them down (is he a real GT or a wannabe? Have you read his latest posts about Ridsdale's court appearance lol)"

I think he's watching Posty check out the last bit of his sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy a laugh?    Fancy a laugh?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy a laugh?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2