Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Sunak V Truss

Go down 
+11
Angry
VillageGreen
Savageandstrand
seadog
RegGreen
Hugh Midde
Czarcasm
Freathy
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
Cheesy-Chips
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-05-12

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 6:31 pm

Truss is clueless and truly is as thick as pigshit. Give me Macron over that imbecile any day. What sort of complete f***ing idiot wants to start a trade war with our biggest and nearest trading partners right at the start of a long, damaging recession and crippling cost of living crisis? She's lining up to be by far the worst PM ever. Even worse than Bozo, which I didn't think was possible. Let's hope her stay in No10 breaks all records for it's shortness.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 988
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:23 pm

seadog wrote:
At least she will need a smaller fridge.


laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 988
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
Truss is clueless and truly is as thick as pigshit.  Give me Macron over that imbecile any day.  What sort of complete f***ing idiot wants to start a trade war with our biggest and nearest trading partners right at the start of a long, damaging recession and crippling cost of living crisis?  She's lining up to be by far the worst PM ever.  Even worse than Bozo, which I didn't think was possible.  Let's hope her stay in No10 breaks all records for it's shortness.


It will. I predict a riot, no, sorry, sorry. Wrong train of thought. I predict a GE within 8 months of Truss's tenure after 3 murder attempts by her back benchers, and after being punched in the face by Monsieur Macron at the next G7 summit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
Truss is clueless and truly is as thick as pigshit.  Give me Macron over that imbecile any day.  What sort of complete f***ing idiot wants to start a trade war with our biggest and nearest trading partners right at the start of a long, damaging recession and crippling cost of living crisis?  She's lining up to be by far the worst PM ever.  Even worse than Bozo, which I didn't think was possible.  Let's hope her stay in No10 breaks all records for it's shortness.

Maybe news to you but we left the trading partnership a few years ago now. Since then Macron has been a complete and utter cnut to us whenever he can, migrants, their border Force not turning up for work, trade lol. look I think Truss is another disaster waiting to happen as well but all she said is that she will wait and see what he's like when she takes power and who could argue with that? The French have never been our friends other than when we saved their arses in the world wars, the French people still love us for it successive French governments have never been able to forgive us for it. I have family living in France and I know a.lot of French people, they all hate Macron and blame the Parisians (who they regard as we do Londoners) for making them suffer at his hands, have you not seen all the protests in France from all quarters? I expect that you did you just blamed them on Boris, Brexit or Britain.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph


Posts : 12584
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 83

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 10:22 am

Macron is making his play for EU top dog.

Since Angela Merkel retired...there has been a vacancy......Olaf Scholz the present Chancellor of Germany keeps proving that he is half the man that Merkel was.

Germany's dominance of Europe/EU has wained considerably......and with other EU states are being squeezed by Putin's Russia regarding gas and oil supplies.....and therefore their commitment towards the Ukraine is not strong......Ukraine's freedom is essential...it is the 'Gate Way to Europe'.....read Serhii Plokhy's book...'The Gates of Europe'....a history of Ukraine....if you want to understand Russia and Ukraine this is a must read.

In hindsight the EU's requirements of gas and oil coming from literally one source is so fatal to their freedom.

The UK leaving the EU and the arguments over Brexit have been proved correct....leaving is game, set and match to us.....and it is time that remoaners stop belly aching and get on board the good ship UK.

When Truss becomes PM and she will... (Sunak whose Hindu background is none european and has a different values style to us)... she will need to be aware of Macron...all that he is doing regarding the UK is only to build up his stature amongst the rest of the sinking ship that is the Federal State of the EU......Napoleon Bonaparte MK 2...comes to mind.

If Boris hadn't had the flaws that unseated him....he would still be the PM....because there isn't anyone in the Tory party worth considering....especially billionaire Sunak....Truss will only fill a short gap.....if you want real leadership you need to make politics a more worthwhile career....poorly paid if you compare it with company bosses....and the westminster mandarins need sorting out.....they work for Parliament...not the other way round.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15144
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 60
Location : Berkshire

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Good Post

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Lol, lol, lol.

She is just like Doris an untrustworthy liar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-05-12

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:37 am

Truss is an extremely low grade politician who hasn't got the basic intelligence to read what is going on both internationally at domestically.  Her only 'policy' to deal with the crippling cost of living crisis and energy bills crisis is to cut taxes  - just because Thatcher used to cut taxes.  Only the top rate tax payers will benefit from that and they are the ones who need help the least.  She actually supports energy companies making obscene profits.  And her ludicrous attacks on the EU is the last thing any normal person wants to hear just as we go into the worst recession in living memory and a cost of living crisis the like of which none of us have ever experienced.  Complete dangerous idiot doesn't begin to describe this total imbecile.  The tiny group of geriatric tories who get to vote think they're getting Thatcher MkII LOL.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 am

Freathy wrote:
Truss is an extremely low grade politician who hasn't got the basic intelligence to read what is going on both internationally at domestically.  Her only 'policy' to deal with the crippling cost of living crisis and energy bills crisis is to cut taxes  - just because Thatcher used to cut taxes.  Only the top rate tax payers will benefit from that and they are the ones who need help the least.  She actually supports energy companies making obscene profits.  And her ludicrous attacks on the EU is the last thing any normal person wants to hear just as we go into the worst recession in living memory and a cost of living crisis the like of which none of us have ever experienced.  Complete dangerous idiot doesn't begin to describe this total imbecile.  The tiny group of geriatric tories who get to vote think they're getting Thatcher MkII LOL.

Apart from your usual forelock tugging to the EU that is a post I largely agree with.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:54 am

zyph wrote:
Macron is making his play for EU top dog.

Since Angela Merkel retired...there has been a vacancy......Olaf Scholz the present Chancellor of Germany keeps proving that he is half the man that Merkel was.

Germany's dominance of Europe/EU has wained considerably......and with other EU states are being squeezed by Putin's Russia regarding gas and oil supplies.....and therefore their commitment towards the Ukraine is not strong......Ukraine's freedom is essential...it is the 'Gate Way to Europe'.....read Serhii Plokhy's book...'The Gates of Europe'....a history of Ukraine....if you want to understand Russia and Ukraine this is a must read.

In hindsight the EU's requirements of gas and oil coming from literally one source is so fatal to their freedom.

The UK leaving the EU and the arguments over Brexit have been proved correct....leaving is game, set and match to us.....and it is time that remoaners stop belly aching and get on board the good ship UK.

When Truss becomes PM and she will... (Sunak whose Hindu background is none european and has a different values style to us)... she will need to be aware of Macron...all that he is doing regarding the UK is only to build up his stature amongst the rest of the sinking ship that is the Federal State of the EU......Napoleon Bonaparte MK 2...comes to mind.

If Boris hadn't had the flaws that unseated him....he would still be the PM....because there isn't anyone in the Tory party worth considering....especially billionaire Sunak....Truss will only fill a short gap.....if you want real leadership you need to make politics a more worthwhile career....poorly paid if you compare it with company bosses....and the westminster mandarins need sorting out.....they work for Parliament...not the other way round.

Spot on Zippy, great post. The only thing that I would add is that we should have like an amnesty with the EU and let anybody that thinks this is such a shite place to live go and join and live in their beloved EU and let the same number of Europeans come and live here in their place, so that we actually have a population that wants to be here and what's more actually make it work instead of constantly bellyaching about not getting their way in 2016. I reckon that hardly anyone would leave but we would have millions of EU residents queuing to get in here.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand


Posts : 43
Join date : 2022-07-12

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Incredible to have this eye-watering energy crisis and a government that is totally absent. A lame duck PM on the razz at our expense. Lishi Trunak talking absolute crap to nightly meetings with golf club bores. Ministers absent without leave. Incredible. They all have to go

I’m so angry at the state of our country. At the dishonest stinkpit that calls itself a government. At the way they talk to us and treat us. At the damage done by their contemptuous idiocy. At the ignorance that keeps allowing this abuse. It’s the most abject unforgivable betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:50 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Incredible to have this eye-watering energy crisis and a government that is totally absent. A lame duck PM on the razz at our expense. Lishi Trunak talking absolute crap to nightly meetings with golf club bores. Ministers absent without leave. Incredible. They all have to go

I’m so angry at the state of our country. At the dishonest stinkpit that calls itself a government. At the way they talk to us and treat us. At the damage done by their contemptuous idiocy. At the ignorance that keeps allowing this abuse. It’s the most abject unforgivable betrayal.

I hate to say it but I agree with most of that as well very Sensible post. The one thing you and all the lefties seem to forget is BOTH sides of the political divide are still on holiday as they are every year in August.
We need a revolution not another election.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 10:22 am

Lots of chatter in the papers about nationalizing the utilities with half of all Tory voters in favour now. The EU are all kicking off and saying there has to be a disconnect between the price of gas and the price of electricity. There was a lot of boffins saying that the thirty year old model of privatized utilities is completely broken, whether water or power it provides billions for the fat cats yet is going to bankrupt half of the population of Britain. I would love to see anybody defend this shit show. On the plus side no one has mentioned trickle down of wealth for a while lol.
Meanwhile the water industry boffins are saying we need to treat our sewage then drink it FFS! That's obviously cheaper than building reservoirs or desalination plants.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:59 pm

The tory donors will never let nationalisation happen, whilst the scum are in power.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:44 am

Maybe we could all ask them to do it at a fan forum or something similar?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2372
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:02 am

zyph wrote:
Macron is making his play for EU top dog.

Since Angela Merkel retired...there has been a vacancy......Olaf Scholz the present Chancellor of Germany keeps proving that he is half the man that Merkel was.

Germany's dominance of Europe/EU has wained considerably......and with other EU states are being squeezed by Putin's Russia regarding gas and oil supplies.....and therefore their commitment towards the Ukraine is not strong......Ukraine's freedom is essential...it is the 'Gate Way to Europe'.....read Serhii Plokhy's book...'The Gates of Europe'....a history of Ukraine....if you want to understand Russia and Ukraine this is a must read.

In hindsight the EU's requirements of gas and oil coming from literally one source is so fatal to their freedom.

The UK leaving the EU and the arguments over Brexit have been proved correct....leaving is game, set and match to us.....and it is time that remoaners stop belly aching and get on board the good ship UK.

When Truss becomes PM and she will... (Sunak whose Hindu background is none european and has a different values style to us)... she will need to be aware of Macron...all that he is doing regarding the UK is only to build up his stature amongst the rest of the sinking ship that is the Federal State of the EU......Napoleon Bonaparte MK 2...comes to mind.

If Boris hadn't had the flaws that unseated him....he would still be the PM....because there isn't anyone in the Tory party worth considering....especially billionaire Sunak....Truss will only fill a short gap.....if you want real leadership you need to make politics a more worthwhile career....poorly paid if you compare it with company bosses....and the westminster mandarins need sorting out.....they work for Parliament...not the other way round.

Welcome to little england 2022. The days of the bountiful Empire are just around the corner.

Except that we're now completely isolated on the world stage. A current PM who is a laughing stock, a future PM, either an Indian billionaire, or someone who badly wants to be Thatcher Mk 2 but without the brainpower.

Ineffective opposition, divided society, broken economy, the gap between rich and poor growing ever wider, civil unrest over rising prices not too far away.

It's all going swimmingly.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 988
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 12:00 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
zyph wrote:
Macron is making his play for EU top dog.

Since Angela Merkel retired...there has been a vacancy......Olaf Scholz the present Chancellor of Germany keeps proving that he is half the man that Merkel was.

Germany's dominance of Europe/EU has wained considerably......and with other EU states are being squeezed by Putin's Russia regarding gas and oil supplies.....and therefore their commitment towards the Ukraine is not strong......Ukraine's freedom is essential...it is the 'Gate Way to Europe'.....read Serhii Plokhy's book...'The Gates of Europe'....a history of Ukraine....if you want to understand Russia and Ukraine this is a must read.

In hindsight the EU's requirements of gas and oil coming from literally one source is so fatal to their freedom.

The UK leaving the EU and the arguments over Brexit have been proved correct....leaving is game, set and match to us.....and it is time that remoaners stop belly aching and get on board the good ship UK.

When Truss becomes PM and she will... (Sunak whose Hindu background is none european and has a different values style to us)... she will need to be aware of Macron...all that he is doing regarding the UK is only to build up his stature amongst the rest of the sinking ship that is the Federal State of the EU......Napoleon Bonaparte MK 2...comes to mind.

If Boris hadn't had the flaws that unseated him....he would still be the PM....because there isn't anyone in the Tory party worth considering....especially billionaire Sunak....Truss will only fill a short gap.....if you want real leadership you need to make politics a more worthwhile career....poorly paid if you compare it with company bosses....and the westminster mandarins need sorting out.....they work for Parliament...not the other way round.

Welcome to little england 2022. The days of the bountiful Empire are just around the corner.

Except that we're now completely isolated on the world stage. A current PM who is a laughing stock, a future PM, either an Indian billionaire, or someone who badly wants to be Thatcher Mk 2 but without the brainpower.

Ineffective opposition, divided society, broken economy, the gap between rich and poor growing ever wider, civil unrest over rising prices not too far away.

It's all going swimmingly.  Rolling Eyes


Looking on the bright side. At least Priti is on the ball and has sorted out once and for all the migration invasion debacle.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 2:24 pm

Whilst all the remoaners cry into their pension receipts the rest of us have to get on with life in the real world. Despite all the shite we have had another great summer in the tourism industry and whilst there are obvious challenges there are also massive opportunities out there to make some dosh. I am extremely worried about the utilities for the sake of my kids and the massive amounts of people on the breadline but Brexit is over, this is the future and people, especially retired people should STFU and let the rest of us get on with it. I've lived through Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown.....they were all a fooking disaster and until you all wake up and stop buying into the broken political system fook all will change and that's your fault as much as anyones PP so stop moaning and let the rest of us get on with fixing the country FFS.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2372
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 6:22 pm

Ok, we'll leave it to you to fix the country. You do know everything about everything after all.

Crack on with it then.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:57 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Ok, we'll leave it to you to fix the country. You do know everything about everything after all.

Crack on with it then.

Yes I will, what will you do play more golf?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13714
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:13 pm

lol, always the "remainers" fault, people need to talk up england more, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 988
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 8:26 am

How on earth is Britain in such a dire mess? Blair AND the Tories have BOTH damaged us profoundly.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 8:37 am

seadog wrote:
lol, always the "remainers" fault, people need to talk up england more, lol.

Like it not the we have the Tories and no effective opposition, the majority of the country could just cry into their cornflakes for the next twenty years over Brexit but nearly all of our problems are caused by Covid and the war in Ukraine and just like we did in Thatchers day we have to get on with life. PP is lucky taking early retirement with his government pension yet you'd think he's affected more than anyone. How long do you have to go before you get your pension Seadog? Despite you not getting your way in 2016 I cannot fathom how life has changed so dramatically for you?
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 286
Join date : 2020-05-28

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 9:01 am

Its not a question of "liking ir or not", its a question empirical fact that Brexit has irreparable harm to the country.

I can point to the fact that Britain is bottom in terms of projected growth out all the worlds developed nations  or that the Governments own figures point out that it has directly shrunk the economy by 4% every year but whats the point.

There have been absolutely no direct benefits as a result and it is once again instructive you once again point to "winning the referendum" as the sole spoils of the game. The massive finger to the establishment that was strangely supported by every all the off shore media baron operating in the UK. 

I will continue to "remoan" or whatever the term is about this stupid path of self harm the UK is following until it remembers the 2nd world world ended 70 years ago and it might be a good idea to work with them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 11189
Join date : 2017-09-09

Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 9:48 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Its not a question of "liking ir or not", its a question empirical fact that Brexit has irreparable harm to the country.

I can point to the fact that Britain is bottom in terms of projected growth out all the worlds developed nations  or that the Governments own figures point out that it has directly shrunk the economy by 4% every year but whats the point.

There have been absolutely no direct benefits as a result
and it is once again instructive you once again point to "winning the referendum" as the sole spoils of the game. The massive finger to the establishment that was strangely supported by every all the off shore media baron operating in the UK. 

I will continue to "remoan" or whatever the term is about this stupid path of self harm the UK is following until it remembers the 2nd world world ended 70 years ago and it might be a good idea to work with them.

No there have as any sensible person will know there were winners and losers just as there would have been had we remained in the EU, but we didn't. We always get asked " just give me one benefit of leaving the EU" and when we do we get ignored, here I will try again,
The vaccine rollout was ahead of everyone in the world whilst the EU struggled through their beaurocracy.
There are now massive opportunities for growers and middlemen in the supply chain in meat, veg and fish.
Along with the Covid supply chain issues we are now waking up to the fact that we are an island nation and we cannot rely on the rest of the world to supply our needs as the war in the Ukraine has ably demonstrated.
We are also not locked into any EU wide energy procurement plans, we obviously have a shit show of a government but one of those is plenty in my view.
I could go on about Mercosaur and globalisation and how it's killing the planet but you won't listen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Sunak V Truss
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: