Rickler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

The P & A report...

Thanks to Baba on the farm for the link!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Rickler wrote:

The P & A report...

Thanks to Baba on the farm for the link!

What a hard working Gentleman. I'd like to tell him so, if only someone would let me have his number. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Some need to wash their souls in dettol
jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 am

Having had a quick look at the P & A report...

Reading the following sections --

6 10
The Joint administrators established a ‘trust account’ which was used to facilitate the sale of season tickets for the 2011/2012 season. These monies were held on trust pending a sale of the business and assets of the Company at which point in time they were released to the purchaser.

The Joint administrators were entitled to draw a proportion of the season ticket monies after each home game during the 2011/2012 season. These funds, together with the match day gate receipts, enable the Joint Administrators to meet the running costs of the Club with the exception of wages.

Well...

In the appendix I can find receipts for ticket sales to the tune of 548,333 Pounds.

I have no idea as to the split between season and on the day gate sales?

I have no idea how much the Administrators took to continue the running of the club?

I have no idea how much Brent received?

These are questions I would like asked of Mr. Brent. I am sure HMRC will be asking him where the "released to purchaser" season ticket money went?

Much as I would like to save these for the anticipated Brent/ATD Q & A? Realistically, it might never happen...

If anyone on ATD feels these are questions worth asking and they are able to post on the farm – could they please add them to the pasoti 'investment' thread before it closes tomorrow?

And if anybody else can answer I would be most appreciative.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am

we'll all know soon enough, its post your accounts time in a week, afterall

Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Rickler - done.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Rickler - done.

Merv Plummer

Wrong thread merv, it should go in the q and a thread. You're gonna be in trouble lol
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

I wish Brenda would tell us just who the other alternative bidders were. lol!
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

Rickler - done.

Merv Plummer

Wrong thread merv, it should go in the q and a thread. You're gonna be in trouble lol

BANNED!
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Put in twice when I realised my senior moment......

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Thanks for that, Merv!

It seems your Pasoti membership is being questioned?
Strange that... I didn't think you could post if you weren't?

It also seems that Postyt had determined that approximately half a million pounds in ticket sales will not be used for investment.

What's the betting that although (temporarily) this question remains on the pasoti thread, that it will not be amongst those finally presented to Brent?
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi Mr. Rickler,

Still a member, probably they didn't like the question. No mention of banning etc.

It has been moved to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Page 10) as I requested. Was unsure where to put it anyway; too many threads over there.

Anyway it's in the domain now.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Good spot about the ST sales, Rickler. I did mention this the other day on the Brent QA thread on here in the form of a question I might have posed if I was a member of pasoti:

"What percentage of revenue from season ticket sales remained in club coffers when you took over the club, if any?"

Sure I remember reading that Gillfull released some of the ST cash to pay players after the threat of a strike? So I wonder if the 500K+ figure is the final sum JB was left with? Seems unlikely, but to me it does seem likely - based on nothing but personal opinion - that there was a fair chunk remaining to use for running costs.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

The Season Ticket money was being held in trust and released in instalments as each game was played. So if Brent took over after 5 home games Guilfoyle would have had 5/23 of the total income to fund the administration and Brent 18/23 to fund the rest of the season. None of this is a secret. It was widely publicised at the time. I don't understand why this is seen as controversial.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 am

I don't think anyone was claiming it to be secret or controversial.

In my case...
The amount paid to Brent represents the sales of about 1400 season tickets? Is that all that was sold? It would appear much less that that if this figure included on the day sales as indicated?

Or was there a much larger pot that was dipped into, and if so, How big was that pot and where did that money go? Yeah, I know... The running of the club! Explain 'running'...

And of course it brings into play the much larger point that nobody really knows how much Brent 'paid' for the club? So much for the highly touted transparency!

We all know he took on the liability for losses going forward, but if he paid less than he received in ticket sales, and with the sale of the stadium, could it be possible that on the day the deal was signed, he had actually made money buying PAFC?
Back to top Go down

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 am

Could we have a cock of the week award? I would give it to Postey for his un-ashamed arse licking stance on this Q&A, only pasoti members, only a certain type of question, only from a certain type of poster, they have allowed a token Grovey question, but why not let anyone ask a question?
Postey you are my cock of the week.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

Iggy wrote:
Could we have a cock of the week award? I would give it to Postey for his un-ashamed arse licking stance on this Q&A, only pasoti members, only a certain type of question, only from a certain type of poster, they have allowed a token Grovey question, but why not let anyone ask a question?
Postey you are my cock of the week.

No to cock of the week, reeks of copying you know where.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm

P and A final report including the reduction to 0.21p in the pound

Interestingly it says Mastpoint have waived their dividend. The original CVA said they were to receive what they were owed paid in full from future TV money from the Football League and any extraordinary TV money say being on the Beeb if we played Man U in the FA Cup.

That's some change (or perhaps loose change for the Mastpointers). More importantly not having to pay them lessens the financial burden to Brent and the Club. The total Mastpoint was in for was circa £2.5 mill.

Also surprised 'those in the know' didn't know anything about this and little is being made of it now. far more significant than the reduction in the CVA payout.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Dougie wrote:
P and A final report including the reduction to 0.21p in the pound

Interestingly it says Mastpoint have waived their dividend. The original CVA said they were to receive what they were owed paid in full from future TV money from the Football League and any extraordinary TV money say[[u]b] being on the Beeb if we played Man U in the FA Cu[/u]p.
[/b]
That's some change (or perhaps loose change for the Mastpointers). More importantly not having to pay them lessens the financial burden to Brent and the Club. The total Mastpoint was in for was circa £2.5 mill.

Also surprised 'those in the know' didn't know anything about this and little is being made of it now. far more significant than the reduction in the CVA payout.

Why would Man Utd be in the first round of the FA Cup?

On a more serious note, I think the Trust will be made to look fools if they continue to attack Brendan/ P & A

The rules on how Administration has to be administered (sorry, I can't think how else to say it) are very complex. I'm sure Brendan knows them, I'm not so sure anyone from the Trust does.

Also, if Brendan had stuck strictly to the rules, he would probably have liquidated the club as there was no money to fund Administration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P & A Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: P & A Report   P & A Report Empty

Back to top Go down

P & A Report
Page 1 of 1