Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 New Home kit Wednesday 7pm

Go down 
+8
mouldyoldgoat
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
Graiser
Cheesy-Chips
Angry
Mook
Jethro
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:25 pm

Potentially been leaked
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook


Posts : 340
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm

Yup that's it. Decent
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1025
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm

cant say i'll be buying it
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:21 pm

Have to see it in the flesh , but not a fan of white sleeves
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 950
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:23 pm

Up the Hibees! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1025
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:16 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
Up the Hibees! Laughing

Laughing Laughing i thought that at first aswell.


its not a bad kit just not one worth having an orgasm over like some are
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1492
Join date : 2020-03-25

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:18 pm

Like that, might see them better against the crowd now
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14042
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 9:10 am

Angry wrote:
cant say i'll be buying it

Never brought one,
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2344
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 am

Quite like that, looks good with more white than before.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15080
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 12:46 pm

Like it.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1025
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:25 pm

i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.


Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5051
Join date : 2015-07-08

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 12:43 am

Angry wrote:
i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.


He really is a piece of shit pig
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 241
Join date : 2020-05-28

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:53 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Quite like that, looks good with more white than before.

I think it needed Black shorts TBH but its not bad
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 879
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 11:05 am

Never purchased a club shirt in my entire life. My dear old dad once said, "as long as you can identify your team from the opposition that's all you need". Tis possible to upload pics of George Best in a 'United' shirt totally devoid of both club and manufactures insignias. Still, it be your money in these straitened times. Wink
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10966
Join date : 2017-09-09

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 12:22 pm

I bought one shirt back in Luggies first spell when we played a charity match and we were Argyle and they were City, it was a work thing but no one knew who was who because most wore their UTD or Chelski shirts with one or two Brazil and Italy shirts thrown in the mix to add to the confusion. I remember back in me school days my Gran knitted us scarves about twelve feet long but some kids bought the club nylon ones, they were the first club merch I can remember. The other thing we all used to covet was those feck off big wooden rattles with a rachet on them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:20 am

Angry wrote:
i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.



In this case it is legit, not like he can cream some off the top, Before handing it to his mate Jimmy.

feck sake its for kids who don't have very much, You're really gonna take that away from them like a grinch,

I'm sure if you contact the club, not that you will do that cause its easier for you to whine on here like a little bitch.
They would be able to offer you the opportunity to donate a shirt to a child, without having to deal with the farm.

But you would have to phone or email the club, So that won't be happening,

Typical thick janner the club can do nothing right in your eyes can it.

Harve wasn't right about a lot but he was right about you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5051
Join date : 2015-07-08

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 8:47 am

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.



In this case it is legit, not like he can cream some off the top, Before handing it to his mate Jimmy.

feck sake its for kids who don't have very much, You're really gonna take that away from them like a grinch,

I'm sure if you contact the club, not that you will do that cause its easier for you to whine on here like a little bitch.
They would be able to offer you the opportunity to donate a shirt to a child, without having to deal with the farm.

But you would have to phone or email the club, So that won't be happening,

Typical thick  janner the club can do nothing right in your eyes can it.

Harve wasn't right about a lot but he was right about you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ok you say it’s legit…it’s how he goes about it the slippery f#%k taking credit for other peoples money/ donations and shouting from the roof tops as if his pulled up for the whole 80 shirts out of his own pocket plus there’s always ulterior motive as far as his concerned shameful using children as a excuse for a bit of self promotion of his wanky site….should have just donated and kept his mouth shut as most people do when giving to charity
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 1025
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:46 am

RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.



In this case it is legit, not like he can cream some off the top, Before handing it to his mate Jimmy.

feck sake its for kids who don't have very much, You're really gonna take that away from them like a grinch,

I'm sure if you contact the club, not that you will do that cause its easier for you to whine on here like a little bitch.
They would be able to offer you the opportunity to donate a shirt to a child, without having to deal with the farm.

But you would have to phone or email the club, So that won't be happening,

Typical thick  janner the club can do nothing right in your eyes can it.

Harve wasn't right about a lot but he was right about you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ok you say it’s legit…it’s how he goes about it the slippery f#%k taking credit for other peoples money/ donations and shouting from the roof tops as if his pulled up for the whole  80 shirts out of his own pocket plus there’s always ulterior motive as far as his concerned shameful using children as a excuse for a bit of self promotion of his wanky site….should have just donated and kept his mouth shut as most people do when giving to charity

good job i have the austic twat o ignore otherwise i wouldnt have seen that pile of shite he wrote lol. To quote a nortirious liar in harve aswell to back his feeble argument up stinks of desperation aswell, especially when that said post was used to mock harve who fell for it as usual given his lack of intelligence lol.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8316
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 7:11 am

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
i see the resident bandwagon jumping golfing pig has hit a new low by tagging his shit forum to the new club charity venture project 35 by having the club advertise his forum after he bought 80 shirts for kids.

Hopefully not for auction, but the advert on the OS is quite sickening and im not putting the link or cutting and pasting it on here and i hope others dont too as idea of donating/volunteering for charity is to help the cause in question not to plug your failing forum trying to make it more than it is.



In this case it is legit, not like he can cream some off the top, Before handing it to his mate Jimmy.

feck sake its for kids who don't have very much, You're really gonna take that away from them like a grinch,

I'm sure if you contact the club, not that you will do that cause its easier for you to whine on here like a little bitch.
They would be able to offer you the opportunity to donate a shirt to a child, without having to deal with the farm.

But you would have to phone or email the club, So that won't be happening,

Typical thick  janner the club can do nothing right in your eyes can it.

Harve wasn't right about a lot but he was right about you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ok you say it’s legit…it’s how he goes about it the slippery f#%k taking credit for other peoples money/ donations and shouting from the roof tops as if his pulled up for the whole  80 shirts out of his own pocket plus there’s always ulterior motive as far as his concerned shameful using children as a excuse for a bit of self promotion of his wanky site….should have just donated and kept his mouth shut as most people do when giving to charity

good job i have the austic twat o ignore otherwise i wouldnt have seen that pile of shite he wrote lol. To quote a nortirious liar in harve aswell to back his feeble argument up stinks of desperation aswell, especially when that said post was used to mock harve who fell for it as usual given his lack of intelligence lol.


Bet you hear that a lot,

Still won't answer any questions from anyone will you,

But when you do learn to spell,

I mean it is hard to ignore all the red lines under what you type.

And you've seen what I've said cause it shows up when quoted.

But I'm the one spouting shite, am I ?

Would it help you if I let you swear at me, cause your cognitive ability means you can only spell swear words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home kit Wednesday 7pm    New Home kit Wednesday 7pm  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
New Home kit Wednesday 7pm
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sheffield Wednesday again....
» Last Call for Wednesday Night
» Lavery recalled by wednesday
» Sheffield Wednesday build up
» Wednesday Sack Megson

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: