Greenskin
Jethro
The Cornflake
Grovehill
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Wall of legends farce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 3:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
I can see Carey winning but i voted Halmosi despite his short stay here he was great to watch. Phillips like Worrall often overlooked when people talk about the 2 title winning squads for their contributions nelson i never saw play.

i hope they dont waste their time dong a manager lol as we all know sturrock mark 1.0 wins that

I think Buster was a fans favourite because of his sheer energy and work ethic, much like Norris, Halmosi was so technically gifted he should win hands down imo. Carey was good but inconsistent.

I liked Buster loved the guy when he scored the winner against the Greeks given his background i think their fans have never forgiven him for that lol. Carey i agree when he was on form he was phenomenal especially his set pieces but there where times where he would go missing and his set pieces where the absolute shits but he is running away with the poll atm, Halmosi was exceptional shame he was so under par for Hull, only retired 2018 i see back in Hungary
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 5:13 pm

I looked at this and saw that Paul Wotton was included as centre back and gave up.

Granted he had a great season there in the first promotion year but before that he was something of a utility defensive player and after that was prominently played in mdifleid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 5:21 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I looked at this and saw that Paul Wotton was included as centre back and gave up.

Granted he had a great season there in the first promotion year but before that he was something of a utility defensive player and after that was prominently played in mdifleid.

i would have had in on the wall but certainly not ahead of Coughlan who is still the best Defender we have had play for the club to this day.

I have a feeling the club will end up putting more on this wall or on the stands whatever they are actually doing due to the feedback fans are giving when players such as Dalton, Summerfield, Garry Nelson etc who where fantastic players where so woefully voted for due to the demographic that twitter votes attract who weren't alive to see them play. Perhaps the club could change this by using their argyle tv platform and promote the club's history and former players and not just save it for match days.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:51 pm

Toys out the pram in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 6:28 pm

the twat above can do one....

notice how white that squad is can that be allowed in this day and age :O
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:26 pm

Angry wrote:
the twat above can do one....

notice how white that squad is can that be allowed in this day and age :O
fishing
And there it is cheers

Is that all you can come up with insults?
Cause you lack the cognitive ability to come out with anything more then an insult?
Don't have the grey matter to get your point across without doing so?

Why don't you flounce again,
The forum might get above negative IQ points if you do,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Has anyone actually contacted the club about this, Or is venting here all your gonna do to try to solve the issues

piss off you stupid twat

How mature.

That's gonna get you a response from the club, isn't it?

so no one on a forum is allowed to mention anything unless its pre approved by you now??

again piss off you stupid twat and shove your preachy nature and telling users of a forum what they can or cant post on here.

You continue to yell at clouds.

It's not going to solve anything, is it?

But go on then I'll indulge you.

How is asking a question about if you have spoken to the club preachy?

Or should I ask you that while throwing insults at you, Is that the only way you will understand the question?

only 8 days and counting waiting for a reply.

What's wrong had your pocketbook of insults, ran out of new ones?

Or don't you understand what they mean and you are waiting for an adult to tell you, After they have picked up the toys you've thrown from your pram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from the link wrote:

The 22/23 Sky Bet League One season may be firmly underway, but work continues to further enhance the look and feel of Home Park.

On top of big ticket improvements like the Higher Home Park car park renovations and the soon-to-be-installed big screen inside the stadium, the Theatre of Greens has undergone a significant improvement from a visual perspective – with upgraded signage already in place, the players’ tunnel transformed, and the Wall of Legends due to be installed after a supporter vote.

In addition, we are now inviting members of the Green Army to nominate their favourite moments from their time following Argyle for a collage of classic moments to be branded across a sizeable hoarding opposite to the Mayflower Grandstand.

Supporters are encouraged to email their favourite moments and a short rationale to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A selection of popular moments will then be placed (subject to image availability) in a striking photo collage that will span the entire hoarding.

To ensure that your submission is considered, please send your email no later than 5pm on Friday, 26 August.

its going to end up looking like east belfast with all these murials going up this season!!!

david friio and sturrock holding up the league 2 (div 3) championship has to be there imo.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 6:44 pm

Angry wrote:
from the link wrote:

The 22/23 Sky Bet League One season may be firmly underway, but work continues to further enhance the look and feel of Home Park.

On top of big ticket improvements like the Higher Home Park car park renovations and the soon-to-be-installed big screen inside the stadium, the Theatre of Greens has undergone a significant improvement from a visual perspective – with upgraded signage already in place, the players’ tunnel transformed, and the Wall of Legends due to be installed after a supporter vote.

In addition, we are now inviting members of the Green Army to nominate their favourite moments from their time following Argyle for a collage of classic moments to be branded across a sizeable hoarding opposite to the Mayflower Grandstand.

Supporters are encouraged to email their favourite moments and a short rationale to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A selection of popular moments will then be placed (subject to image availability) in a striking photo collage that will span the entire hoarding.

To ensure that your submission is considered, please send your email no later than 5pm on Friday, 26 August.

its going to end up looking like east belfast with all these murials going up this season!!!

david friio and sturrock holding up the league 2 (div 3) championship has to be there imo.
shk
Is English your first language?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:36 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
from the link wrote:

shk

where you not told to cease with the insults?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:15 pm

Belfast. lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 7:29 am

Last warning jethro.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 2:27 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
from the link wrote:

shk
bleddy jizzers ..don’t worry about a ting cos every little ting gunna be alright lol! lol! cheers jizztastic nonsense
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Proberly look better if they threw a bucket of shit up the walls if fattys 🐷effort was anythink to go by like the last time they were shit pathetic & cheap and need pulling down i find em proper embarrassing just like them brent days they need sweeping away not more encouraging this shit …well that’s my opinion on em
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 8:09 pm

I personally don’t mind them but it was the way it was done and exploited that I didn’t like.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I personally don’t mind them but it was the way it was done and exploited that I didn’t like.

i wish they finish them off at least theres 6 walls left untouched that stand out like a sore thumb compared to the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall of legends farce   Wall of legends farce - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall of legends farce
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3