The Cornflake
Freathy
Les Miserable
Tgwu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyFri May 27, 2022 8:16 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC

The club is excited to announce the launch of our Match Day Makers scheme for the 22/23 season, and we are now recruiting volunteers who can help us improve match day at home park stadium with their passion and knowledge of Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyFri May 27, 2022 8:28 pm

why oh why ffs

The match is what people go for not the pre show
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 9:05 am

The Disneyfication of matchday at gnome park has gone into overdrive
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 10:57 am

Les Miserable wrote:

And i can see it now when we turn up at the stadium we will have a group of these avivas acting like club 18-30 reps touting club businesses and wint take feck off for an answer.

im positive that drunk attention seeker from Lostwithiel will be all over this.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 11:17 am

Hallett improving the 'matchday experience' everywhere except on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 11:20 am

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

And i can see it now when we turn up at the stadium we will have a group of these avivas acting like club 18-30 reps touting club businesses and wint take feck off for an answer.

im positive that drunk attention seeker from Lostwithiel will be all over this.

lol lol lol The General Smile
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 1:00 pm

Imagine the stripes
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:05 pm

FFS ..aviva jizzer bollocks ..had enough of that bollocks under brent
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:46 pm

As the Riddler once said "Plymouth Argyle seem to have forgotten they are a football club".
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 5:31 pm

People who volunteer to do this sort of thing are exactly the people who shouldn't be allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptySat May 28, 2022 8:40 pm

As long as we get the light show and Jannerrrrrrrrrs, couldn't give a shit about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyMon May 30, 2022 1:17 pm

I don't understand why people have got their arse in their hands over this.

It will make absolutely no difference to any of us whatsover

Just stay in the pub
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:35 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I don't understand why people have got their arse in their hands over this.

It will make absolutely no difference to any of us whatsover

Just stay in the pub

Just smacks of bucket rattling and Brentism to me, if you've got work then pay someone In the Argyle community to do it, I'm sure that there are plenty of Avivas out there happy to save SI not spending anything though. Apart from that I think the main feeling is that the product should be the football not watching kids score penalties on a really expensive telly.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyMon May 30, 2022 5:26 pm

A couple people really won’t rest until Hallett is firmly pigeon-holed alongside that other cheek of the same arse, Jimmy Brent. Razz
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 8:04 am

Czarcasm wrote:
A couple people really won’t rest until Hallett is firmly pigeon-holed alongside that other cheek of the same arse, Jimmy Brent. Razz

Absolute bullshit, all I'm doing is reacting to the announcements the club are making and this smacks of bucket rattling and if Brent had announced this then you would have been all over it.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Absolute bullshit, all I'm doing is reacting to the announcements the club are making and this smacks of bucket rattling and if Brent had announced this then you would have been all over it.

Its June ffs. What announcements are you expecting?
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 11:59 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Pre season in Sri lanka during a pandemic for misery guts probably.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 12:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

As Clodagh says Ears, it’s pointless hysterics.

When Hallett takes the £15m out of the club, that he has put in, I’ll be right there with you in the trenches.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:27 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Check out tense as in past tense is the announcements the club have made like the telly, car park and new plastic seats and the volunteer requests and the one where they said Pan will be transfer liisted. Those are the announcements I have reacted to.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:28 pm

The Cornflake wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Pre season in Sri lanka during a pandemic for misery guts probably.

Feck off Harve you comical cnut.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:17 am

I've honestly let most of it go over my head. The club carrying out basic maintenance isn't really worth getting in a tizzy over, neither are the match day volunteers.

The "expensive telly" will presumably pay for itself over time, I don't know long that will take but presumably someone will have done the sums.

New sgnings won't start arriving until next month so I'll wait to see how that Pans out
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:55 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I've honestly let most of it go over my head. The club carrying out basic maintenance isn't really worth getting in a tizzy over, neither are the match day volunteers.

The "expensive telly" will presumably pay for itself over time, I don't know long that will take but presumably someone will have done the sums.

New sgnings won't start arriving until next month so I'll wait to see how that Pans out

What about the 100/150 seats that will be lost for the installation of jannervision? It's a complete joke.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:58 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

What about the 100/150 seats that will be lost for the installation of jannervision? It's a complete joke.

So is the argument that we can't afford to pay players what they are worth yet we have oodles of cash for seats, tellies and car parks.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 7:49 pm

Have we signed anybody yet ?
Seems Ipswich are going for it signed a midfielder Dominic Ball from QPR Today seems there getting business done early doors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:55 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Have we signed anybody yet ?
Seems Ipswich are going for it signed a midfielder Dominic Ball from QPR  Today seems there getting business done early doors

outtahere outtahere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme   Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Volunteers For Match Day Makers scheme
Page 1 of 1