Dog Bone Malone
Angry
VillageGreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:11 pm

Ipswich Town linked with Kilmarnock goalkeeper Sam Walker

The 30-year-old, who came through the academy at Chelsea, joined Kilmarnock 12 months ago from Reading but is yet to make a league appearance for the club.

And with newly-promoted Kilmarnock having bolstered their goalkeeping ranks earlier this week with the addition of Zach Hemming, it remains to be seen if Walker is still a part of manager Derek McIness' plans going forward.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:11 pm

According to the Herald Mike Cooper will be fit for open training on Monday after having a planned injection in his finger to relieve an old cricket injury.

This will bring his tranfer price down
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 6:46 pm

He's going nowhere. Nobody is willing or able to pay what we value him at.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 6:53 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
He's going nowhere. Nobody is willing or able to pay what we value him at.

the window isnt closed yet same with Camara. I truly hope clubs arent waiting till nearer deadline day to start making moves for either of the players leaving us with not alot of time to adapt and sign replacements that arent loanees should we accept and big screen tv's cost money to maintain. Thats my biggest concern.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:23 pm

I think we will have Cooper for years yet, I'd bite your hand off for 500k for him, don't think anyone else would value it that high though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 7:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I think we will have Cooper for years yet, I'd bite your hand off for 500k for him, don't think anyone else would value it that high though.

I think the only way he’d go for that amount would be if he went in a January window with 6 months left on his contract.

He’s already been rated (and voted for by his peers) as League1’s best keeper....and at his age he’ll only get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper   Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Norwich City keen On Mike Cooper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2