Les Miserable
Grovehill
Earwegoagain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. Empty
PostSubject: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Well time to put her money where your maaf is, do we reach the playoffs tomorrow yes or no? I say yes due to a flukey hard fought home win and a Wycombe collapse followed by total no show in the playoffs.
Even Hallett has turned up in Plymouth for this one, (give it two minutes before the Dickler turns up shouting "get my BF's name out of your mouth!" Like a pale Eddy Murphy, senior dribblers already at HP singing banana songs what could possibly go wrong bar the two tonnes of plastic used in the MASSIVE display going up in flames and burning the stadium down? COYG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Well time to put her money where your maaf is, do we reach the playoffs tomorrow yes or no? I say yes due to a flukey hard fought home win and a Wycombe collapse followed by total no show in the playoffs.
Even Hallett has turned up in Plymouth for this one, (give it two minutes before the Dickler turns up shouting "get my BF's name out of your mouth!" Like a pale Eddy Murphy, senior dribblers already at HP singing banana songs what could possibly go wrong bar the two tonnes of plastic used in the MASSIVE display going up in flames and burning the stadium down? COYG!

Boils my piss when brackets aren’t closed!

We’ll reach the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:03 pm

We'll draw tomorrow but so will Wycombe. And Sunderland will lose to Del Bhoy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:27 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Boils my piss when brackets aren’t closed!

We’ll reach the playoffs

lol! )
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 pm

Fancy us to draw so hoping one of t'others slip up, reasonably confident they will raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 pm

no  

love to be proven wrong but too many key players are struggling or out. Even if we make by some miracle we will just be cannon fodder for the same reasons
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Already getting orgasmic, not about the match but the prospect of singing Jannerrrrrrrs,Jannerrrrrrrrrrs in front of a national audience! Hope the camera doesn't catch me lip synching a la Labour politicians at conference when they don't know the words to the Red flag! Early goal would do very nicely tomorrow, MKD would really have to attack all out and that may suit Argyle.

2-0

Grant, Mayor

TGAGU
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:32 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Already getting orgasmic, not about the match but the prospect of singing Jannerrrrrrrs,Jannerrrrrrrrrrs in front of a national audience! Hope the camera doesn't catch me lip synching a la Labour politicians at conference when they don't know the words to the Red flag! Early goal would do very nicely tomorrow, MKD would really have to attack all out and that may suit Argyle.

2-0

Grant, Mayor

TGAGU

that song is becoming my Colin Kaepernick moment and i take the knee to protest the poor taste and blatant plagiarism of that song.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 pm

No we won't. We're simply incapable of beating the better teams and we would most definitely need a win tomorrow as Wycombe will be far too good for Burton. 7th place finish.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 12:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! ITV West Country earlier was cringeworthy senior dribblers the flag wavers we’re all jizzing to the point of blowing in there green white incontinent pants jizztastic
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 12:31 am

Think we’re nick it 2-1 buts it’s gunna be a a hell of nervey game though
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:19 am

Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

2-0

Grant, Mayor

TGAGU

that song is becoming my Colin Kaepernick moment and i take the knee to protest the poor taste and blatant plagiarism of that song.

rolllaugh you realise how strange that makes you sound right,
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:14 am

I'll be in bed.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:17 am

Feeling reasonably confident, hearing the sound of thousands singing Jannerrrrrrrrr, Jannerrrrrrrrrrr before the game around the Theatre of Greens will carry the day. laugh
COYG cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 11:38 am

We'll just sneak it, with a nervy, bum clinchingly tense 1 - 0 win
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 11:57 am

Hardie & Ennis on the bench 😮
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 1:58 pm

Well man down, four goals down, but I'm staying to the end.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:42 pm

Jephcott is a feckin donkey
Get rid
A one legged man could have scored those 3 chances

Can I have my £400 back
Utba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 pm

Talk about fine margins, Jephcott should have buried at least 2 gilt edged chances and we’re 2-0 up, their striker 4 goals says it all.
Heart was saying the playoffs, head wasn’t, we’ve been misfiring for several weeks but didn’t expect that today, turgid performance, feel badly let down.
I’ll be alright tomorrow.
Looking at the season overall we’ve had a decent season, long term injuries, manager change etc has affected us, just struggling with this afternoon’s display, didn’t see it coming to that extent.
Houghton’s second yellow was really unfortunate, the pass from sessegnon was madness and the Dons players were right in the refs face.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:42 pm

I think it is time to reappraise Jephcott, maybe à loan to Truro next season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I think it is time to reappraise Jephcott, maybe à loan to Truro next season?

Parkway more like it
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:11 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

2-0

Grant, Mayor

TGAGU

rolllaugh you realise how strange that makes you sound right,

well since they brought that shit song in the team has done shit so i say there is cause to getting rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Talk about fine margins, Jephcott should have buried at least 2 gilt edged chances and we’re 2-0 up, their striker 4 goals says it all.
Heart was saying the playoffs, head wasn’t, we’ve been misfiring for several weeks but didn’t expect that today, turgid performance, feel badly let down.
I’ll be alright tomorrow.
Looking at the season overall we’ve had a decent season, long term injuries, manager change etc has affected us, just struggling with this afternoon’s display, didn’t see it coming to that extent.
Houghton’s second yellow was really unfortunate, the pass from sessegnon was madness and the Dons players were right in the refs face.

0 5 fine margins zackly.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:33 pm

Look on the bright side, at least we get to thrash the scum next season.
Greeeeeeeeeeen arméeeeeeeeeeee! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.   Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes or No Playoffs vs Franchise.
Page 1 of 1