18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2022 1:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
What other choice does Putin have to be fair? We have hammered him with sanctions and he now controls the destiny of much of the grain, fuel, sunflower oil and fertilizer that the West needs. Makes me laugh that we make out we are worried about famine in Africa when the West usually copes without losing any sleep. Unless we break out of the globalist shit show we will have no option but to remove sanctions sooner or later. Whilst this goes on our government is still carrying on with it's moronic farming nature policies, covering good arable land with solar panels and trying to cover what's left with forests whilst they "monitor" the global supply balls up.
This wake up call ie, war in Europe has been a long time coming sadly the politicians are too entrenched in their beliefs or up to their nuts in bribes and corruption to actually do anything positive about it.

There is now chatter on the talk phone-ins about sending troops in a humanitarian role to Ukraine and make sure that grain et al is processed and shipped.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2022 7:14 pm

Slowly and shorley creeping into WW3. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 10:38 am

Ex MI6 boss saying that Putin will be gone in 12 months, not sure if this is our continuing program of disinformation or for real? What's become obvious is that seem to have as much staff working in Russia as Poots does.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 3:41 pm

Yet another pro-Kremlin lunatic who likes to mouth off has been spouting verbal yet again, this time at Poland.

Staunch defender of Vladolf PooTin and the Kremlin, Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, has threatened Poland with aggression for helping Ukraine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LINK
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:23 pm

He's not bluffing !! So he says

Losing badly in Ukraine and he will endorse illegal  referendums and bring occupied Ukrainian land within the authority of Russia. Gives the nod to a partial mobilisation so he can protect that annexed land and then goes on to make nuclear threats toward the West - yet again. Major escalation

Beastly man that he is. Hopefully the majority of citizens in Russia will finally wake up and smell the coffee, with forms of revolt against the deranged leader taking place.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:13 pm

He is a bullying wanker and needs to be stood up against. I hate us getting dragged into wars but the reality is that we are already at war with Russia and we shouldn't blink first, he will just keep going through all of Ukraine then all the eastern European states. If they want to be Russian then fine but if they don't then we should be their allies.
Putin needs to read some history or even play Risk no one has ever held a Russian empire together long term.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 pm

All the Granddads are being sent to the front now, once they start dying something might happen back home.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 1:47 pm

Surprised I haven't seen Nootin being used to refer our friend over the road
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:17 pm

seadog wrote:
All the Granddads are being sent to the front now, once they start dying something might happen back home.

Plenty of fighting age Russian chaps fleeing to avoid going to fight in Ukraine and protests held in several areas in Russia, notably Moscow and St P. Over1000 arrests.

There are rumblings that Pootin may be ousted by the end of the year ?. I saw his speech and he looked well peed off and very angry.

Commentators saying Pootin now backed into a corner and he is at his most dangerous they believe.

Personally speaking, I think he would order nuclear strikes should Ukraine carry on making progress into the disputed regions - regardless of referendums- with continued support from Western countries. I think Pootin is crazy enough to make the call.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:55 pm

He's a cnut but that big?

If only NATO hadn't kept poking the bear, lol.

Perhaps we should have let him have the whole of Scandinavia and the Baltic?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 4:28 pm

Things will get very interesting now that Vladolf Pootin has illegally grabbed those disputed Ukrainian regions via dodgy referendums. He said that an attack on those regions would be an attack on Russia itself and said he would use all means necessary to defend them.

Do the West continue to aid Ukraine with aid and arms, or does it take stock and pull back on aid packages to Ukraine.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 4:45 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Things will get very interesting now that Vladolf  Pootin has illegally grabbed those disputed Ukrainian regions via dodgy referendums. He said that an attack on those regions would be an attack on Russia itself and said he would use all means necessary to defend them.

Do the West continue to aid Ukraine with aid and arms, or does it take stock and pull back on aid packages to Ukraine.

We (NATO) attack.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 4:50 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Things will get very interesting now that Vladolf  Pootin has illegally grabbed those disputed Ukrainian regions via dodgy referendums. He said that an attack on those regions would be an attack on Russia itself and said he would use all means necessary to defend them.

Ease off the aid to Ukraine I’d say but try to keep the pressure on putin in non military ways.
The money would better spent here.
Didn’t the Russians occupy these annexed regions anyway prior to this war ?
Nobody seemed to be too bothered then.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Ease off the aid to Ukraine I’d say but try to keep the pressure on putin in non military ways.
Not really they sent undercover soldiers there since 2014 and funded lots of subversive shite to pave the way for today's land grab. Russia has no real claim to any of Ukraine, "The gateway to Europe" book that Zyphe recommended is a great read and very interesting. I'm not a massive fan of funding overseas wars we contribute to NATO I think we should leave it at that but they should test his kettle by the Ukrainian army making a real statement, Donbas is not Russian and should never be recognized as such. Back down and he will March on, if this goes on much longer I think the Russians will overthrow him.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 7:56 am

[quote="Lord Melbury"]
VillageGreen wrote:

[/quote

"The money would be better spent here"....wouldn't work.....it's patching the problem.....not solving the source of the problem.

Putin must be defeated and removed from the Ukraine....and that includes Crimea.....when Putin is removed.....and that will happen one day..... we will just have to hope that the next leader isn't out of the same mold......this will be difficult seeing that all opposition leaders are in prison, murdered or having fled living elsewhere.

Keep supplying the Ukraine with the armoury they need to do the job.....that will be better for our future as well as Ukraine's.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 2:46 pm

He will not stop until he is stopped.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:43 am

I see the poor old Frogs are getting stick for not supporting Ukraine what the enough weapons, they say they are supplying a small amount of high quality weapons not just redundant arms like a lot of the EU are but it makes them look a bit two faced when they are trying to become the foremost EU state in charge of defence. I would have thought that their historical record of defence of their own country would have been a major obstacle in their path?
It looks like the war in Donbas is entering a critical phase now with Ukraine making some gains but winter will soon be upon us and things will slow down. I think by the Spring the land grab will either be a fait accompli or will be in tatters.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Russia warning US that the weapons they are sending to Ukraine are a big threat to the Russia itself, which could lead to direct confrontation. Was reading a report the other day where some Russian was saying that PooTin will order nuclear strikes over the coming days, weeks or months and now that mad Vlad has annexed those four Ukrainian regions illegally, they now come under the doctrine Russia has for nuclear missile launches.

The US's decision to send more military aid to Ukraine "increases the danger of a direct military clash" between Russia and the West, Moscow has warned.

Russia's ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, said it was an "immediate threat" to Moscow, describing the US as "a participant of the conflict".

Earlier, the US announced another $625m (£547m) in military aid to Ukraine.

LINK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 5:00 pm

If the mad cnut did launch a nuke then that would cross a very red line and I think then the whole EU and the USA would enter the fray immediately, that would end up with Putin getting his short arse kicked up between his shoulder blades and I can't see China getting involved if he did launch a nuke. His sabre rattling is getting a bit old now, we've heard it all before and it means fook all, a nuke would sign his death warrant and he must know that.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 5:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If the mad cnut did launch a nuke then that would cross a very red line and I think then the whole EU and the USA would enter the fray immediately, that would end up with Putin getting his short arse kicked up between his shoulder blades and I can't see China getting involved if he did launch a nuke. His sabre rattling is getting a bit old now, we've heard it all before and it means fook all, a nuke would sign his death warrant and he must know that.
Treble the aid to ukraine, and let them take moscow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 11:12 am

75 rockets hit civilian targets across Ukraine including Kiev, wondering why Kyiv doesn't launch 75 back at Russian cities? He really is a cnut of the highest order and only his own people can remove him.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
75 rockets hit civilian targets across Ukraine including Kiev, wondering why Kyiv doesn't launch 75 back at Russian cities? He really is a cnut of the highest order and only his own people can remove him.

Pootin says the bridge attack was an act of terrorism on Russia. The bloke is a first class bellend.

His own people must wake up and smell the coffee and rise up against him, his cronies and this illegal war. The numbers who are against the conflict growing so I hear.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 12:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Pootin says the bridge attack was an act of terrorism on Russia. The bloke is a first class bellend.

His own people must wake up and smell the coffee and rise up against him, his cronies and this illegal war. The numbers who are against the conflict growing so I hear.

He bombed apartment blocks in the middle of the night before the bridge attack within his newly annexed areas, if that isn't terrorism I don't know what is?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Russian FBS say they have detained 8 people over the bridge attack, five Russians and the others were Ukrainian and Armenian.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He bombed apartment blocks in the middle of the night before the bridge attack within his newly annexed areas, if that isn't terrorism I don't know what is?

Yeah, pootin is the terrorist in all this right from the start
of it in February.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukraine - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukraine
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next