Dog Bone Malone
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 9:11 am

US gives Poland the ok to supply fighter jets to Ukraine but, Russia saying that will be an act of war.

THE US gave Nato allies the "green light" to supply fighter jets to Ukraine last night - but Russia warned it will be at war with any country providing planes.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken sealed a deal with Poland and other countries to send their Russian-made MiGs to the help Ukrainian defence forces.

FULL STORY
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 1:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
US gives Poland the ok to supply fighter jets to Ukraine but, Russia saying that will be an act of war.

THE US gave Nato allies the "green light" to supply fighter jets to Ukraine last night - but Russia warned it will be at war with any country providing planes.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken sealed a deal with Poland and other countries to send their Russian-made MiGs to the help Ukrainian defence forces.

FULL STORY

Putler is seeing everything as an act of war. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 1:35 pm

Interesting piece in the Times about a FSB whistle blower who described the war as a “total failure” that could be compared only to the collapse of Nazi Germany.

A report thought to be by an analyst in the FSB, the successor agency to the KGB, said that the Russian dead could already number 10,000. The Russian defence ministry has acknowledged the deaths of only 498 of its soldiers in Ukraine.

Even if Zelensky were killed, the report said, Russia would have no hope of occupying Ukraine.

He went on to say - “Even with minimum resistance from the Ukrainians we’d need over 500,000 people, not including supply and logistics workers to maintain some sort of control"

If true of course. It looks like the cauldron is starting to bubble within the inner sanctum of the Kremlin. Putler must be on borrowed time. The problem is, how the feck do you back down from the current situation and save face? You can't. Shorly?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:11 pm

POI wrote:
Interesting piece in the Times about a FSB whistle blower who described the war as a “total failure” that could be compared only to the collapse of Nazi Germany.

A report thought to be by an analyst in the FSB, the successor agency to the KGB, said that the Russian dead could already number 10,000. The Russian defence ministry has acknowledged the deaths of only 498 of its soldiers in Ukraine.

Even if Zelensky were killed, the report said, Russia would have no hope of occupying Ukraine.

He went on to say - “Even with minimum resistance from the Ukrainians we’d need over 500,000 people, not including supply and logistics workers to maintain some sort of control"

If true of course. It looks like the cauldron is starting to bubble within the inner sanctum of the Kremlin. Putler must be on borrowed time. The problem is, how the feck do you back down from the current situation and save face? You can't. Shorly?

Only thing he could do is declare the operation a maßive success and pull the Russian border up to the limits he's taken now is the two separatist regions plus a bit of extra ground. Ukraine is roughly the same size as France a hell of a lot of territory to occupy when the population don't want you there. He could of course just bomb the shite out of the whole place and then fook off.
One note of caution is that there is a hell of a lot of spin about and Vlad might not even care about the lives of 100,000 of his troops anyway.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Russia have again issued its terms for the war to end and bring about peace.

1) Ukraine to end military action

2) Reword its constitution to become a neutral country

3) Accept Crimea as Russian territory and acknowledge the separatist republics of Luhansk and Donetsk.

Should Ukraine meet those conditions, Russia will halt its military actions immediately.

Russia not too happy about weapons being sent over to aid the Ukraine military and not pleased that anti-Russian mercenaries are going to the country also.

Sergey Lavrov, Russia's Foreign Minister, issued a chilling warning saying western powers sending mercenaries and military equipment to the front lines would be "catastrophic".

How many warnings from Russia is that now ?

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:31 pm

POI wrote:

Only four options open for Vladolf as it stands.

1) hope that Ukraine accepts his conditions for a peace and an end to the conflict

2) keeps what he has got already and recalls his forces

3) bombs Ukraine to oblivion

4) knows that he is failing and decides to start a nuclear war

DE reporting that Russia is rattled by UK stance on Ukraine
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:40 pm

so i see the home sec has decided any Ukraine refugees will be welcome in the uk should they seek to come here (what was the point of brexit really lol)....Its like the government and the pressure groups that sway them into making these pledges think UK is the size of russia and can home literally anyone from anywhere unvetted naturally and not limit the numbers and raise the pressure of services in this country more so in adapting to the flux n numbers.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:46 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

FULL STORY

Putler is seeing everything as an act of war. FFS.

In it just.

Sanctions
Weapons
Anti-Russian mercenaries
Russian sports people being banned
Fake news
Putin be slagged off by the west
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:51 pm

Except she is lying of course.

When these refugees, fleeing war, trying to reunite with relatives in little england and the rest of the UK get to Calais they find this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The point of brexit was to make tories and their mates very rich and weaken the EU.

Job done.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:52 pm

Putler sees everything anybody else does as an act of war, but not himself.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:30 pm

seadog wrote:
Except she is lying of course.

When these refugees, fleeing war, trying to reunite with relatives in little england and the rest of the UK get to Calais they find this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The point of brexit was to make tories and their mates very rich and weaken the EU.

Job done.

Remainski press release lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:36 am

NATO may have to fight Russia 'now or later', says former senior British military chief.

The imposition of a no-fly zone over Ukraine has been a much-discussed topic in recent days, and one that Western leaders have pushed back against.

However, a former senior British military chief has said he has shifted his thinking on the matter and believes it could be necessary.

But he said a no-fly zone should only be imposed if the West was willing to back it up with ground troops.

He added that Russia's Vladimir Putin would likely respond with nuclear threats, but that his threats would likely be meaningless.

"There is no fundamental reason why these [nuclear threats] are more useful to Putin than they are to NATO. Our logic has to be that his threats are meaningless. Whatever he can do to us, we can do to him.

"The risk of course is that Putin is sufficiently mad to prefer a (very!) high scoring draw to a defeat. But a) many of those around him may not be equally invested in his plans, and b) there are still possible outcomes that he need not admit as defeat."

NATO has said it will not impose a no-fly zone, saying it would mean direct contact between its troops and Russian forces - something that would likely escalate the crisis.

Credit: Sky News
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:05 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
NATO may have to fight Russia 'now or later', says former senior British military chief.

The imposition of a no-fly zone over Ukraine has been a much-discussed topic in recent days, and one that Western leaders have pushed back against.

However, a former senior British military chief has said he has shifted his thinking on the matter and believes it could be necessary.

But he said a no-fly zone should only be imposed if the West was willing to back it up with ground troops.

He added that Russia's Vladimir Putin would likely respond with nuclear threats, but that his threats would likely be meaningless.

"There is no fundamental reason why these [nuclear threats] are more useful to Putin than they are to NATO. Our logic has to be that his threats are meaningless. Whatever he can do to us, we can do to him.

"The risk of course is that Putin is sufficiently mad to prefer a (very!) high scoring draw to a defeat. But a) many of those around him may not be equally invested in his plans, and b) there are still possible outcomes that he need not admit as defeat."

NATO has said it will not impose a no-fly zone, saying it would mean direct contact between its troops and Russian forces - something that would likely escalate the crisis.

Credit: Sky News

As a Facebook trained military strategist, I'd say it would be ill advised to take on Putler at this juncture.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:16 pm

War in Ukraine is bad, all out war between Europe and Russia is worse x 100.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:19 pm

Why didn't Putler just buy the Ukranians?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:35 pm

seadog wrote:
Why didn't Putler just buy the Ukranians?

I'm sure he did if you find the right Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 pm

Poland going to give its MIG-29s to Ukraine immediately, and free of charge at that. Planes have been handed over to the US at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Vladolf won't like that.

LINK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:10 pm

The Poles know exactly what being invaded by Russians feels like.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 10:49 pm

seadog wrote:

And if there offer backfires they will be next to suffer the iron curtain's attempted comeback i fear.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:14 am

Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

And if there offer backfires they will be next to suffer the iron curtain's attempted comeback i fear.

Then, I fear, it will become a free-for-all. WW3 four shore. Evil or Very Mad

Quite unbelievable that only 10 or so days ago, Europe was quite a peaceful place.

Brexit, Covid, WW2.5.............I wish I had a time machine. I'd feck off to say........................ummm......................what about 1950's California, man! afro
Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:23 am

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

Quite unbelievable that only 10 or so days ago, Europe was quite a peaceful place.

Brexit, Covid, WW2.5.............I wish I had a time machine. I'd feck off to say........................ummm......................what about 1950's California, man! afro

Oh yeah right on man afro
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 9:51 am

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

Korean war, Russia suppressing Hungary, Mau Mau,Suez..........
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:12 am

Greenskin wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

Lest we forget lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:32 am

Polish MIG-29s to Ukraine not tenable say US.

LINK

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:47 am

Greenskin wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

It'll be a blast, man. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukraine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukraine
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next