19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Putin is on obviously getting enough troops into Kiev to steam over them but it's a tough one for him because if he starts a real bombardment with air force and missiles then the civilian casualties will be massive and he won't want loads of kids in body bags paraded before the world's media. The Ukrainian government needs to stay mobile and out of his reach and if the fighting ends up block to block it could be a.long old job. Sanctions won't do shit because he has good cash and gold reserves unlike us who live on debt and also Belgium have a caveat to allow them to export diamonds and the Italians one for luxury goods, absolute wankers. As said above I can see the Ukrainian people going underground and using guerilla or terrorist type tactics which will create a massive rod for Vlad's back. Let's hope their is some kind of a coup, a difficult one because if he is taken out with a single shot who knows which hardline wanker will sieze power? It could go from bad to worse. I really do despair.

Appaz, Old Vlad has amassed over 600 billion in the Russian piggy bank in direct preparation for this war. Look like he's been planning this one for years.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:46 pm

The French Navy have arrested a Russian ship mid channel and taken it to Boulogne. Proper sanctions.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm

seadog wrote:
The French Navy have arrested a Russian ship mid channel and taken it to Boulogne. Proper sanctions.

Probably mistook it for an English fishing boat. All joking aside that shows some bollocks from Macron good on him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 2:05 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Putin is on obviously getting enough troops into Kiev to steam over them but it's a tough one for him because if he starts a real bombardment with air force and missiles then the civilian casualties will be massive and he won't want loads of kids in body bags paraded before the world's media. The Ukrainian government needs to stay mobile and out of his reach and if the fighting ends up block to block it could be a.long old job. Sanctions won't do shit because he has good cash and gold reserves unlike us who live on debt and also Belgium have a caveat to allow them to export diamonds and the Italians one for luxury goods, absolute wankers. As said above I can see the Ukrainian people going underground and using guerilla or terrorist type tactics which will create a massive rod for Vlad's back. Let's hope their is some kind of a coup, a difficult one because if he is taken out with a single shot who knows which hardline wanker will sieze power? It could go from bad to worse. I really do despair.

Russia may use thermobaric bombs

He has got to be careful that he's only targeting the army difficult to do with horrible shit like that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 2:11 pm

He is using cruise missiles on blocks of flats, hardly targetting the army.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 3:04 pm

seadog wrote:
He is using cruise missiles on blocks of flats, hardly targetting the army.

Where's all his planes and helicopters though? He could level Kiev with his airforce alone.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm

If putin gave orders to completely annihilate Kiev and kill masses of civilians including women and children I suspect the russian generals would flatten putin first.  He's got himself in one hell of a mess which he's going to find very difficult to get out of.  He could well see a regime change though - his own.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Russia may use thermobaric bombs

He has got to be careful that he's only targeting the army difficult to do with horrible shit like that.

Yes he has !!.

Read up on these type of bombs and they are deadly.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Chechen special forces - the hunters - unleashed on Ukraine. They are a nasty bunch by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 6:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
If putin gave orders to completely annihilate Kiev and kill masses of civilians including women and children I suspect the russian generals would flatten putin first.  He's got himself in one hell of a mess which he's going to find very difficult to get out of.  He could well see a regime change though - his own.

Whether that happens or not who ever takes over as President of Russia they still Won't allow NATO to be based on its boarders especially Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 7:56 pm

NATO has always been on Russia's borders just like Russia/USSR has been on Europe's borders it doesn't give you the excuse to take over countries. Sleepy Joe is a fooking disaster I mean where is he? Bring back Trump.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 8:25 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Whether that happens or not who ever takes over as President of Russia they still Won't allow NATO to be based on its boarders especially Ukraine.

It's only dead man walking putin and his close circle of ex KGB whack jobs that are ultra paranoid about NATO. When putin meets with an accident soon the very powerful and wealthy industrialists in Russia may want something a bit different next time.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 8:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

It's only dead man walking putin and his close circle of ex KGB whack jobs that are ultra paranoid about NATO.  When putin meets with an accident soon the very powerful and wealthy industrialists in Russia may want something a bit different next time.  

if that comes about there wont be a need for nato i feel.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

It's only dead man walking putin and his close circle of ex KGB whack jobs that are ultra paranoid about NATO.  When putin meets with an accident soon the very powerful and wealthy industrialists in Russia may want something a bit different next time.  

if that comes about there wont be a need for nato i feel.

Maybe. Don't forget putin is a 70 year old man now and his close advisors also all come from the cold war era and are still stuck in that dark past. There is a new younger post cold war generation of Russians now who don't want this old shit anymore. Putin just needs to hurry up and die now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:26 pm

I hope all the Kompromat comes to light when he is gone, but I fear the compromised will still be useful to the next leaders of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
NATO has always been on Russia's borders just like Russia/USSR has been on Europe's borders it doesn't give you the excuse to take over countries. Sleepy Joe is a fooking disaster I mean where is he? Bring back Trump.

Friend of mine from america told me the only difference hes made is not being Trump.
He's not well liked over the pond.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 9:38 am

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Friend of mine from america told me the only difference hes made is not being Trump.
He's not well liked over the pond.

Because hes not Trump he gets an easier ride from the media over there and Hollywood who pushed for him to be president without actually asking what does he truly stand for much like Obama, who's greatest legacy in USA is obama towns (shanty towns) and making someone like Donald Trump electable after him.

I hope American changes is electral process so people with the money arent the ones getting elected and the ones who can do the job are.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 11:52 am

Hacking group anonymous are hitting russia by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 2:40 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Hacking group anonymous are hitting russia by all accounts.

like Russia hasnt got hackers of their own to combat them lol.

still unless they can hack nuclear weapon codes they wont get anything of any worth.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 2:55 pm

Putin has put his nuclear forces on alert  Shocked .

That is extremely worrying.

LINK

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:07 pm

More posturing from the short wanker with the tiny cock.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:16 pm

Putin is making noises that's all because his invasion is looking like complete and total failure.  The russians will of course be fully aware that their cities will be vaporised if they did use nuclear weapons.  But all the same such weapons in the hands of a demented, insane, paranoid, sociopath is a bit worrying.  There are very powerful russians who know exactly the damage putin is doing to their country and themselves and will not tolerate it.  Statements like this are merely hastening his own end.  Just hurry up and die putin FFS!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Nuclear forces, whether East or West are on alert all of the time anyway. Putin is getting frustrated that the invasion isn't going to plan and is ramping up the rhetoric, trying to scare Ukraine into submission.

It's a worrying development though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Russians queuing to get their money out of Russian banks, a true show of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Mass demos against the war across 44 cities in Russia today.  Come on the good people of Russia-hang putin's bullet ridden and mutilated corpse up by its heels in public ala Mussolini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukraine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine   Ukraine - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ukraine
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next