PlymptonPilgrim
Jethro
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:36 am

i see nool and deliar have found another free pr stunt using this game by announcing they are sending free pizza's to the ticket staff rather than just do it cause remember its not the deed its the payoff that counts.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Angry wrote:
i see nool and deliar have found another free pr stunt using this game by announcing they are sending free pizza's to the ticket staff rather than just do it cause remember its not the deed its the payoff that counts.

Porkies pizzas! laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:49 pm

I'm hoping the thought of where the pizza order originated from doesn't put anyone off said pizza.

But I'm only going to think that and not say it publicly to garner some attention for myself, cause I'm a needy Cornishman missing a certain non developing developer.....

Bollocks said that bit out loud...

Anyway...

But we all know what pizza is , it's a pasty some arsehole hasn't closed yet.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Sold out yet?
Home end is tout only
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:51 pm

15 minute walk for someone with an ambulent disability(whatever that is) sounds like a long old poke, hope you make it Ivor.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Is the fat prick 🐷not handing out the teas like he did for shyster do anythink for a bit of publicity a wanky nobody trying to be a somebody …quite pathetic really
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Is the fat prick 🐷not handing out the teas like he did for shyster do anythink for a bit of publicity a wanky nobody trying to be a somebody …quite pathetic really

didnt he do that for the liverpool game and appointed himself the line bouncer lol
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:11 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

didnt he do that for the liverpool game and appointed himself the line bouncer lol
yeah self appointed jimmys tea boy & nosher for that one I believe ..but here wernt there or he disappeared when we went up to get ours though funny that lol!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:52 pm

almost sold out already only 150 as i type this left.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 8:17 pm

Expensive weekend away...Chelsea - Argyle lunchtime, then a prawn-sandwiched Spurs - Brighton in the evening. drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Expensive weekend away...Chelsea - Argyle lunchtime, then a prawn-sandwiched Spurs - Brighton in the evening. drunken drunken

pity there isnt a better game for you to catch after the argyle game lol

i would have gone had England vs Scotland been at twickenham and nit murryfield i would have gone to both.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:19 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
15 minute walk for someone with an ambulent disability(whatever that is) sounds like a long old poke, hope you make it Ivor.

They will be dropping me and the wife off before they put the car into the parking lot. Any more info you need about our trip that weekend be to free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:23 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

They will be dropping me and the wife off before they put the car into the parking lot. Any more info you need about our trip that weekend be to  free to ask.  

I don't need any info thanks, just commenting on what you'd already needlessly shared with the forum Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 6:50 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

They will be dropping me and the wife off before they put the car into the parking lot. Any more info you need about our trip that weekend be to  free to ask.  

I don't need any info thanks, just commenting on what you'd already needlessly shared with the forum Thanks/OK

And in Bold Print What a Face
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:15 am

As long as you enjoy the match Ivor, that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:59 am

We have a few dim fans it seems.....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 pm

Angry wrote:

LOL cheers cheers cheers cheers  beware social lepers bearing gifts. laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:14 pm

saw a few half and hald scarfs on show around the town and outside the ground today. Disgusting state of 21st century football.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:41 pm

Saw that and a few kids come in wearing manure shirts

feck sake why wear them to the game get in the shop and buy an argyle kit
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Angry wrote:
saw a few half and hald scarfs on show around the town and outside the ground today. Disgusting state of 21st century football.

Yeah there was a bloke outside punting them. The standard of them was truly terrible!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:43 pm

now the club are punting them out sicko
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
now the club are punting them out  sicko

Looking at the scarfs on the club shop i dint think they ae half n half ones just date of the game. However, if they are indeed those disgusting things thats one piece of deceitful concealment by the merch team to flogg them lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 8:35 pm

We'll be wearing our away kit on Saturday when we visit
Chelsea FC  in the Emirates FA Cup  fourth round.

Wear your colours with pride at Stamford Bridge with the Argyle 2021/22 away kit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 8:43 pm

commentary for this game will be on talksport btw for those who wont be watching on bbc red button.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:52 pm

Simon Hooper will be the referee for Plymouth Argyle's FA Cup fourth round tie against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

Hooper has been one of the Select Group referees who take charge of Premier League games since 2018.

He has refereed 18 games this season, eight of which have been in the Premier League, most recently Southampton's 1-1 draw at home to Manchester City at St Mary's Stadium on January 22.

Hooper, who became an EFL referee in 2008, last took charge of Argyle when they beat Exeter City 3-0 in a League Two fixture at Home Park in February 2017.

The Video Assistant Referee for the Pilgrims' trip to Chelsea will be long-serving Premier League official Mike Dean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Round Chelsea away
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next