PlymptonPilgrim
Jethro
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

4th Round Chelsea away Empty
PostSubject: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:57 pm

Another money spinner
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 4:58 pm

Liverpool V Cardiff oh dear soundbites gonna be gutted
How sad nevermind
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:02 pm

Decent draw for a change. Great day out for the players and the Green Army!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:05 pm

All the plastics out looking for their Argyle shirts now.
Shame there is no replay and we can't have them back here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:05 pm

good draw. would have preferred it being at Home Park personally but im sure the green army will sell out the away end to see us play chelsea's reserves and it stands a good chance of being on tv aswell.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Schuey v Tuchel, might be a need for a translator. laugh
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:08 pm

Good draw for a change, full house [albeit probably at reduced prices] and possibly on the box somewhere to pump some decent sponds into the coffers. Odds very much against further progress but you never know, good to put on a show no matter what the result. May even go to it for a first away day since Anfield.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:10 pm

Angry wrote:
good draw. would have preferred it being at Home Park personally but im sure the green army will sell out the away end to see us play chelsea's reserves and it stands a good chance of being on tv aswell.

Chelsea put out a strong side against Chesterfield yesterday, they won't play reserves against a quality team cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:13 pm

What an away weekender this will be. The missus has even asked if she can come. lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Angry wrote:

Chelsea’s ‘reserves’ are pretty much the same as the ‘1st’ team!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Decent draw for a change!  Obviously we'll lose but at least we'll make a few ££ as Stamford Bridge will sell out.  Not sure it will be live on MOTD Live/ITV1 though being at Stamford Bridge.  If it was at Home Park it would be nailed on for a live  televised main match.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:17 pm

Also what is it with being drawn away all the time FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:34 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Angry wrote:

Chelsea put out a strong side against Chesterfield yesterday, they won't play reserves against a quality team cheers

they will do minus a few stars, champions league picks up again around that time so they will be mindful of that as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Chelsea’s ‘reserves’ are pretty much the same as the ‘1st’ team!

they could play the youth team and the end result would still be the same! the perks of being a big club talented pool of players to draw from.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
Also what is it with being drawn away all the time FFS!

That's seven in a row now. Not quite a statistical anomaly but a 1 in 128 probability if my maths are correct.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Jethro wrote:

I'm not sure we'll see replays in the cup ever again now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:41 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I'm not sure we'll see replays in the cup ever again now.

there are replays from the 5th round onwards
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Jethro wrote:

Maybe those who have been to all 3 of the fa cup ties get them 1st.........approx 300 maximum
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:03 pm

Us not st holding schmucks won't get a look in on this one, fair enough I suppose. Be easy enough to get tickets in the home sections but not as enjoyable unless you like hospital food.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:07 pm

My eldest said Wigan away foreshore I said nah Chelski at home, nearly right ffs. I say home draw because we haven't had a home draw in yonks as has been said.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Us not st holding schmucks won't get a look in on this one, fair enough I suppose. Be easy enough to get tickets in the home sections but not as enjoyable unless you like hospital food.

Away fans visiting Stamford Bridge are located in the Shed End lower tier, nearest the East Stand, with a typical allocation of 3,000.
I would have thought it would be more tbh maybe someone with ST could get one for you if they can't go, only chance I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Away fans visiting Stamford Bridge are located in the Shed End lower tier, nearest the East Stand, with a typical allocation of 3,000.
I would have thought it would be more tbh maybe someone with ST could get one for you if they can't go, only chance I reckon.

Think we'll get about 6k but st holders get to buy up to 4 each I think so they will almost certainly be snapped up before general release, I'll need to check my filofax to see if I know any season ticketeers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:21 pm

i've already told two plastics to f off when they asked if i can get them tickets.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Think we'll get about 6k but st holders get to buy up to 4 each I think so they will almost certainly be snapped up before general release, I'll need to check my filofax to see if I know any season ticketeers Very Happy

Pretty sure it’ll be one ticket per person. There are around 6000 season ticket holders, and a big majority of the 6,000 will utilise their priority status.

This would be a great excuse for people to push the boat out and make an occasion of it and get a corporate ticket maybe?
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:55 pm

According to the BBC it's a Friday evening game as Chelsea are playing in the Club World Cup the following week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Round Chelsea away   4th Round Chelsea away Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Round Chelsea away
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next