Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team for tomorrow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 pm

I just keep changing my mind on this one, it's really hard to pick a team for, but I am going to go with this as my final line up.

Cole
Berry, Blanchard, Purse, Bhasera

Lennox, Young, Wotton, Hemmings

Tsoumou, Macdonald

Bench: Chadwick, Feeney, Walton, Daley, RO

I think Berry has come on so much since earlier in the season, he is a very attacking player and puts in a lot of good crosses.

Shrewsbury have some very fast wingers, Williams is a decent left back but for this game, Bhasera needs to be there as he is a lot faster than Robbie and should be able to deal with it much better.

Lennox needs a start, he deserves a chance to prove himself and I think putting him on the right would be a wise move.

Move Young inside, I think he's our best central mid and he's not actually playing at CM, Wotton has been poor lately but I rate him over Hourihane and Walton.

Upfront, and Chadwick has been off the mark recently and should have scored a fair few recently, Tsoumou hasn't been given much of a chance so I would put him upfront to see how it works out.

The bench, many of you will say "Where's Hourihane?", well, as far away from Home Park as possible I would say, just don't rate the lad in the slightest and never have. Chadwick to come on if we are chasing it late on looking for goals, or if we are holding onto something then we all know Feeney can hold up the ball well. Walton because I can't think of anybody else. If things are not working with Hemmings or Lennox then we can always throw Daley on for a bit of pace later in the game, worked against Dagenham and Accrington.

I am really looking forward to tomorow, just have a really confident feeling, I think if we attack from the start we will win it 3 1
Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 pm

You changing your mind Cobi? Now there's a thing lol!

So have you asked James Brent a question on Pasoti?
Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Lennox? unknown and untried. Not what you need when you're scrapping for everything.

Cole

Bignot
Purse
Blanchard
Bhasera

Daley
Walton
Hemmings

Macdonald
Chadwick
Tsoumou

We have to go for it. Draws at home won't help from now on, only wins are any good to us.
Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Like your thinking Mr S.

No way will the Clueless One go for 433 - far too imaginative. Involves a thought process and tactics. Haven't seen any of that from him so far this season. Can't see any reason for it to change tomorrow.

Last edited by Cerbera on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Block4Green wrote:
I just keep changing my mind on this one, it's really hard to pick a team for, but I am going to go with this as my final line up.

Cole
Berry, Blanchard, Purse, Bhasera

Lennox, Young, Wotton, Hemmings

Tsoumou, Macdonald

Bench: Chadwick, Feeney, Walton, Daley, RO

I think Berry has come on so much since earlier in the season, he is a very attacking player and puts in a lot of good crosses.

Shrewsbury have some very fast wingers, Williams is a decent left back but for this game, Bhasera needs to be there as he is a lot faster than Robbie and should be able to deal with it much better.

Lennox needs a start, he deserves a chance to prove himself and I think putting him on the right would be a wise move.

Move Young inside, I think he's our best central mid and he's not actually playing at CM, Wotton has been poor lately but I rate him over Hourihane and Walton.

Upfront, and Chadwick has been off the mark recently and should have scored a fair few recently, Tsoumou hasn't been given much of a chance so I would put him upfront to see how it works out.

The bench, many of you will say "Where's Hourihane?", well, as far away from Home Park as possible I would say, just don't rate the lad in the slightest and never have. Chadwick to come on if we are chasing it late on looking for goals, or if we are holding onto something then we all know Feeney can hold up the ball well. Walton because I can't think of anybody else. If things are not working with Hemmings or Lennox then we can always throw Daley on for a bit of pace later in the game, worked against Dagenham and Accrington.

I am really looking forward to tomorow, just have a really confident feeling, I think if we attack from the start we will win it 3 1

There is no chance that Chadwick won't start unless he's injured. I could see Feeney starting alongside Chadwick, with Macdonald playing a slightly deeper role, but I would imagine Fletcher will stick to pretty much the same side as usual.

I wonder how Hourihane would feel about being called "the lad" by you either Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Furnell Hore Burrows Saxton Delve & Green Randall Johnson & Macauley Mariner n Rafferty's our team !

Shut up , you pissed old git !!

Bleddy piss poor argo 1 Mighty Shrews 2
Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 pm

I think Fletcher will try and trick the opposition by picking EXACTLY THE SAME TEAM THAT LOST LAST WEEK. They wont expect that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm

that'll fool 'em eh frank !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team for tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for tomorrow?   Team for tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1