Hugh Midde
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:20 pm

No outcry from Priti Vacnut and her band of twats, the Nationality and Borders Bill already criminalises the RNLI and people like me who rescue those in peril on the sea.

What a shithole little england is becoming under our saviour Doris, he's doing his best bless him.

I should have said people like me who are obligated under international law to rescue people in peril. Of course we now know that such trifles as international law no longer apply to england.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Do you seriously think you would get in trouble for rescuing someone?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:38 pm

According to the law if I didn't check their immigration status first, yes.

In reality I could steer into French territorial waters and avoid the hassle.

The mail and farge are actively demonising the RNLI it is bonkers.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 9:16 pm

seadog wrote:
So that leftist, remoaner rag, the times, reckons the channel migrant total will reach 22,000 this year.

Thank goodness the Tories are in charge and in control of our sovereign borders!

Why hasn't Captain Hindsight mentioned this and if he does what is Labour's plan to do better?

The Times of London is is one of the most respected newspapers in the world Mr S - although in your eyes it probably trails the fortnightly published "Private Eye" by some distance. As remoaner rag it at least has one feather in it's cap? Wink This figure of 22,000 is a worry as they will all need accommodation ... and more worrying still is that some new arrivals have actually rioted when living conditions didn't meet their approval. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Then on top of those 22,000 you have to factor in another 18,000 of our citizens in one London borough alone....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just how do we control our borders? As I mentioned only recently, bumping their boats back into one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world would cause an uproar around the world. Slinging grappling hooks would cause punctures while ropes would be ineffective as they would simply be cut by the boat's passengers. Which leaves the French to do what they are paid to do or to simply let them land, put them up in hotels with spending money while fighting lawyers who want every last one of them to stay.

I've recorded the Boks vs Lions match which I'm about to watch. As you think very little of the Tories efforts to solve the problem, I presume you might have the answer? I look forward to perusing your musings sometime tomorrow morning.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 10:06 pm

I do not need to have a solution, I do not need to propose one, I am not the home secretary, I am not in power.

This bizarre fetish whereby Doris and the tories in power for 13 years escape any responsibility for their action or inaction simply by them or their supporters saying "what would you do instead?" is the reason the country is in the state it is.

Enjoy the match.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:10 am

seadog wrote:
I do not need to have a solution, I do not need to propose one, I am not the home secretary, I am not in power.

This bizarre fetish whereby Doris and the tories in power for 13 years escape any responsibility for their action or inaction simply by them or their supporters saying "what would you do instead?" is the reason the country is in the state it is.

Enjoy the match.  

A most disappointing reply Mr S. In my previous post I, in my amateurish fashion, tried to lay out the nuts and bolts of what sort of remedy might be found that could ease the situation while at the same time hoping you might enlighten me with something even more feasible. Sadly your reply was a continuation of anti-Tory diatribe.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:27 am

seadog wrote:
According to the law if I didn't check their immigration status first, yes.

In reality I could steer into French territorial waters and avoid the hassle.

The mail and farge are actively demonising the RNLI it is bonkers.

If no one heard the tree fall did it make a sound? Personally I don't read the Mail and never have done, same with Farage the only time I hear him publicised is second hand as in this instance. I personally think the RLNI will be safe I have raised and given muchos diniros to their cause over the years and will continue to do so. I would also go out of my way to rescue people in trouble in the sea as I've done many times whilst surfing. Luckily I think human nature will over ride any political squabbles.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:17 pm

Me too Ears, but it is a fact that the chaps in charge are making it illegal to rescue people at sea if you know they are refugees.

They will still get rescued but it is possible that Skippers of boats, lifeboats and ships could be prosecuted for doing so. That would not stop me, but it might stop someone.

As for you Hugh, I stick with my principles, this country is full of people, even many white ones like me, whose Grandparents or Parents fled from a foreign country to these Isles for safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 10:44 pm

I’ve cut this out from international law for rescue at sea. Now Boris at times doesn’t appear to give International Law much creedance but this portion of the law states more or less we or any other have an obligation.
Pity the Frogs didn’t carry out their obligations.

A duty is based on a long-standing and strongly felt moral obligation among seafarers. This is stated, for example, in the United Nations Convention of the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) Article 98 the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), Regulation V-33. All states recognize this duty.

One implication of this rule is that a state cannot legally prohibit its vessels from rescuing persons at sea: states must accept that their vessels engage in rescue operations. In the International Convention on Maritime Search and Rescue (SAR), coastal states undertake the role to coordinate the SAR in respect of persons in specified areas (Article 2.3). There is a duty to organize such services (UNCLOS Article 98 and SOLAS, Regulation V-7).  There are no provisions in the SAR convention that the particular state in charge of a specific area can direct foreign vessels whether to assist or not. Within the 12 nautical miles of territorial waters, the state has general jurisdiction on other grounds (including the right to direct vessels how to assist or not to assist), but this jurisdiction does not extend to ships in passage assisting other vessels (UNCLOS Articles 17-18)

It is sometimes suggested that migrant vessels heading from Africa to Europe are so unseaworthy, overloaded and in such bad shape, that they are unlikely to make it to the destination. It is thus suggested that the rules of maritime rescue do not apply. I can see no legal basis for this argument. Most likely, the majority of ships in the need of a rescue have ended up in this situation because they are unseaworthy, and it would be quite harsh that passengers should pay with their lives for not having ensured the seaworthiness of the vessel. On land, persons in danger are assisted if they have driven too fast, been the passenger of a car driven by a drunk driver, had thoughts of suicide, or caused themselves illness through bad lifestyle choices.

The maritime rules of rescue also apply to stand-by rescuers, and not solely to rescue operations initiated by, for example, freighters coincidentally passing by. As such, even the ships of humanitarian organizations deployed to the Mediterranean with no other purpose than to rescue, can invoke the rules of maritime rescue. There is a long tradition of such specialized rescuers, and this is clearly reflected in the international law of remuneration for rescue. These rules stipulate that professional salvors should receive extra remuneration to compensate for their preparedness (see for example International Convention on Salvage Article 13). These provisions would be meaningless if the rules did not apply to vessels designated purely to salvage.

In sum, there is a duty and a right to render assistance to persons in danger at sea. This duty applies regardless of whether the rescue operations are believed to have an undesired pull effect, motivating refugees and migrants to travel.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:17 pm

Just Innocent Democratic Philanthropy
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Some salt of the earth types there. Non tax paying, the odd arms dealer, who the hell would pay £45k to play tennis with Doris?

Good to see the Tory party keeps the best company.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 9:58 pm

All pin money though nowadays innit.
Covid is where the real money is, masks, useless tests, endless vaccine jabs, a 37 billion app.
No wonder they’re spinning it out for all it’s worth.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:05 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Some salt of the earth types there. Non tax paying, the odd arms dealer, who the hell would pay £45k to play tennis with Doris?

Good to see the Tory party keeps the best company.

Does Blair play golf? All this con lab stuff is bullshit they are all as bad as each other, except Starmer who wields as much political clout as I do.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:15 am

He's also got nice slicked back hair.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:39 am

I herd that Harold Wilson's pipe was Russian and all his tobacco was from a doner!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:08 am

Only surprise is that anyone could be even remotely surprised

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Missed being able to keep with the impending downfall. Sunak knows the level of corruption regarding Johnson and will have covered his arse.... By the way where the fvck is Gove lol....slithered into another hole doubtless to avoid being held to account over empty shelves...his specfic Brexit brief by the way

"When thieves begin to fall out among themselves: "Holiday-bound Boris Johnson threatens to demote Rishi Sunak - Ambitious deputies, frustrated parties, sliding polls"

Its all coming on top Johnson laugh

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:06 am

When Johnson does go no doubt you will crow that you were right however you've been wrong for the last several years. As for this tiff usually when the chancellor butts heads with the PM it's the chancellor that gets his P45.
I'm amazed Johnson is still here after "Cummingsgate" what was the final outcome of all that Harve?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:11 am

Boris has certainly been put in his place over Cummins! What prison and cell is he in?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Could be as Autumn election to make the most of the vaccine rollout and before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Bozo's entire cabinet is made up of useless crap who only got ministerial positions because they supported Bozo's no-deal brexit. Talentless garbage the lot of them. Just need to hold out for the day when Bozo and his pile of shite government are in the dustbin and we have something closer to resembling a responsible proper government again.

Britain deserves better.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Bozo's entire cabinet is made up of useless crap who only got ministerial positions because they supported Bozo's no-deal brexit.  Talentless garbage the lot of them.  Just need to hold out for the day when Bozo and his pile of shite government are in the dustbin and we have something closer to resembling a responsible proper government again.

Britain deserves better.

Actually don’t disagree with a lot of this. No matter what political persuasion anyone has, it’s healthy to have a credible opposition that can intelligently pick holes in the sitting governments policies and decisions.

Sadly, at this current time, if you were to label the current shadow cabinet “talentless garbage”, you’d actually be talking them up, such is their breathtaking incompetence as an opposition Party.

That’s where Britain is, currently.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 5:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Bozo's entire cabinet is made up of useless crap who only got ministerial positions because they supported Bozo's no-deal brexit.  Talentless garbage the lot of them.  Just need to hold out for the day when Bozo and his pile of shite government are in the dustbin and we have something closer to resembling a responsible proper government again.

Britain deserves better.

Actually don’t disagree with a lot of this. No matter what political persuasion anyone has, it’s healthy to have a credible opposition that can intelligently pick holes in the sitting governments policies and decisions.

Sadly, at this current time, if you were to label the current shadow cabinet “talentless garbage”, you’d actually be talking them up, such is their breathtaking incompetence as an opposition Party.

Nail on head, I've been trying to tell Harve and the gang for years' they will crow and cheer with delight when Bojo gets the chop and when the hangovers clear we will be led by someone like Gove, evn change is pointless. Where even is Starmer, haven't seen him in weeks?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Britain deserves better.

Nail on head, I've been trying to tell Harve and the gang for years' they will crow and cheer with delight when Bojo gets the chop and when the hangovers clear we will be led by someone like Gove, evn change is pointless. Where even is Starmer, haven't seen him in weeks?

Starmer’s just a wet blanket. By comparison, he makes John Major look charismatic.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:32 pm

England and as a result the rest is/are fecked.

First past the post will just keep producing tory rule.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:44 pm

seadog wrote:
England and as a result the rest is/are fecked.

First past the post will just keep producing tory rule.

Which is why the EU are much more democratic than little england. Their Parliament is elected by proportional representation.

Democracy in this country will be a thing of the past in the next decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next