Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 New Argyle Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 8:43 am


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Surely got to be an improvement?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:00 am

Rickler wrote:

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/new-website-to-launch-on-thursday2/

Surely got to be an improvement?

if its the same company that does West Ham's which i believe it is, i think a few janners are going to flip.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Update:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and Angry... Why do you think a few janners are going to "flip"?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Update:

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/website-change-imminent/

and Angry...  Why do you think a few janners are going to "flip"?

because you know what they are like some Janners dont like change not even if its a good thing. I am more hopefully that the app will be decent and actually gives notifications to club news like an app is suppose too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:12 am



it has arrived...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 6:03 pm

Nice to see all the gambling ads gone.

On first glance it seems an improvement - although I can't log in!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 6:45 pm

Rickler wrote:
Nice to see all the gambling ads gone.

On first glance it seems an improvement - although I can't log in!

the club have been saying on twitter that its not finished yet so there are bound to be faults like that for a day or two i think they are banking on fans mentioning this doesnt work or that looks crap etc as feedback. It doesnt work well if you look on that site via your phone i have been told today.

So far its ok nothing amazing as of yet but again its not finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:08 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Nice to see all the gambling ads gone.

On first glance it seems an improvement - although I can't log in!

the club have been saying on twitter that its not finished yet so there are bound to be faults like that for a day or two i think they are banking on fans mentioning this doesnt work or that looks crap etc as feedback. It doesnt work well if you look on that site via your phone i have been told today.

So far its ok nothing amazing as of yet but again its not finished yet.


I hardly ever look at anything on my phone, so that doesn't really concern me.

I managed to log in. I had to 'register' again. Although I am sure that somewhere I read that the old log in details would work?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Nice to see all the gambling ads gone.

On first glance it seems an improvement - although I can't log in!

the club have been saying on twitter that its not finished yet so there are bound to be faults like that for a day or two i think they are banking on fans mentioning this doesnt work or that looks crap etc as feedback. It doesnt work well if you look on that site via your phone i have been told today.

So far its ok nothing amazing as of yet but again its not finished yet.


I hardly ever look at anything on my phone, so that doesn't really concern me.

I managed to log in.  I had to 'register' again.  Although I am sure that somewhere I read that the old log in details would work?

Everyone will have to register on there as ifollow details wont transfer over.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13637
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:38 pm

Just register your old e-mail and password. they will sent youl a e- mail to Activate your Argyle Account, now go to profile and put in your personal details,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





New Argyle Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Website   New Argyle Website Empty

Back to top Go down
 
New Argyle Website
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: