The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season Tickets - Fair Pricing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Edwards

Season Tickets - Fair Pricing Empty
PostSubject: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:40 am

I have just been on to Argyle to renew our season tickets.

I just want to see if people think the PAFC policy is fair before I decide whether or not to renew. We had loads of issues last year and I promised myself I would walk away if they put me through the same rubbish again.

My youngest Daughter is an U23 for this season but they will only give her the U18 discount as that is what she was last year.
My eldest Daughter is an adult for this season but they will only give her the U23 discount as that is what she was last year.

So, instead of a 20% discount, they are only getting 9% and 11% respectively. Difference is £59 across both tickets - not much in the whole bill of about £800 but it sticks in the throat as I feel fleeced by them.

Over to the esteemed members of ATD to tell me if I'm being an idiot and should just pay up or make an issue of it - or, like I said, don't bother renewing! Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Mark Edwards wrote:

I just want to see if people think the PAFC policy is fair before I decide whether or not to renew.  We had loads of issues last year and I promised myself I would walk away if they put me through the same rubbish again.

My youngest Daughter is an U23 for this season but they will only give her the U18 discount as that is what she was last year.
My eldest Daughter is an adult for this season but they will only give her the U23 discount as that is what she was last year.

So, instead of a 20% discount, they are only getting 9% and 11% respectively.  Difference is £59 across both tickets - not much in the whole bill of about £800 but it sticks in the throat as I feel fleeced by them.

Over to the esteemed members of ATD to tell me if I'm being an idiot and should just pay up or make an issue of it - or, like I said, don't bother renewing!  Smile

Have a moan about it and then pay up.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Definitely raise the issue, pisses me off with all the so called technology companies/organisations have at their fingertips these days that they struggle to get things right or amend obvious errors. Oh for the days where you could stroll up, tell em what you wanted, hand over the readies, job done.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 12:44 pm

Mark Edwards wrote:

I just want to see if people think the PAFC policy is fair before I decide whether or not to renew.  We had loads of issues last year and I promised myself I would walk away if they put me through the same rubbish again.

So, instead of a 20% discount, they are only getting 9% and 11% respectively.  Difference is £59 across both tickets - not much in the whole bill of about £800 but it sticks in the throat as I feel fleeced by them.

Over to the esteemed members of ATD to tell me if I'm being an idiot and should just pay up or make an issue of it - or, like I said, don't bother renewing!  Smile

How about getting your (adult) offspring to cough up a percentage rather than rely on the Bank of Dad?
Back to top Go down
Mark Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

How about getting your (adult) offspring to cough up a percentage rather than rely on the Bank of Dad?

I like that idea!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing EmptyMon May 17, 2021 1:23 pm

Mark Edwards wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

I like that idea!! Very Happy

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets - Fair Pricing   Season Tickets - Fair Pricing Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Tickets - Fair Pricing
Page 1 of 1