Israeli and Palestinian forces

Go down 
+2
Les Miserable
seadog
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Israeli and Palestinian forces Empty
PostSubject: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:52 pm

with 24/7 coverage of war crimes being committed i wonder how much longer the un mainly the usa will continue to ignore this conflict and finally enforced the agreed peace settlement and ensure both sides commit to peace and to it.

If anything i cant bare anymore lectures from both sides on twitter attacking gal gadot and george galloway.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:02 pm

Maybe Boris could do a version of the GFA for them, he has done so well in Ireland.

There is only one way this conflict will end and that is with extermination of one side or the other. Religion dictates it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Worse than celtic/rangers those mugs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:29 pm

Feckin sad, as usual most of the victims will be ordinary folk trying to get on with their lives. Also looking like civil war between the Arabs and Jews, getting really out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyFri May 14, 2021 1:05 am

i cant believe how many 24/7 live streams on the frontline of this brewing conflict there are :O
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyFri May 14, 2021 4:48 am

Shocking scenes.
Pot kettle black with Angry's comments over Twitter. You couldn't make it up

I cant see the US getting involved any more than on a discussion and political basis. Biden (and Trump) seem far less confrontational than Presidents of past
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:18 am

They will be supporting them (Israel) by the back door as I expect that we will, despite the Israelis being absolute cnuts they have a very nice foothold in the middle of the sand pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
They will be supporting them (Israel) by the back door as I expect that we will, despite the Israelis being absolute cnuts they have a very nice foothold in the middle of the sand pit.

The USA helps fund and arm the IDF yet complain when Iran does the same with Hamas. But apparently calling out Israel for this makes you anti-Semitic apparently
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:46 pm

If you go to full screen and watch carefully you see the smart bomb vertically drop
Out and out terrorism
The moment of bombing a Palestinian home by Israeli occupation warplanes this morning, north of Gaza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyWed May 19, 2021 8:44 am

Amazing how that block was being filmed out of all the "houses" in Gaza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyWed May 19, 2021 9:42 am

i love the irony of Israel's eurovision song being called set me free
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Feckin sad, as usual most of the victims will be ordinary folk trying to get on with their lives. Also looking like civil war between the Arabs and Jews, getting really out of hand.

As is usually the case Mr E. The families of the Polish soldiers murdered in the Katyn forest by the NKVD were shipped to Siberia to live in holes dug into the ground to shelter from the wind. Then there's the massacre of French civilians by the SS Das Reich Division at Oradour-sur-Glane.

As for the Arabs and Jews: Israel's near neighbours swear to wipe them off the face of the earth while Israel hardly help matters by building settlements on Palestinian land. Did Hamas start the latest conflict? I rather think they did as tunnels continue to play a major roll in Hamas' tactics dating back to the last troubles in 2014. Only just recently the Israeli air force claimed to have destroyed 60 miles of Hamas tunnels which, as you can imagine, aren't built overnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israeli and Palestinian forces   Israeli and Palestinian forces Empty

Back to top Go down

Israeli and Palestinian forces
Page 1 of 1