Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 1:19 pm

Easy to do just click the link here and it will take you to the official voting section.

Click here to Vote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Angry on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Posts : 2041
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Michael Cooper nailed on to be young player of the year, and probably the main award as well. Other contenders, Conor Grant, Panutche Camara, Joe Edwards and Will Aimson.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:48 pm

Much as I'd love to see Harves face if it were Cooper got be Jeppers. Despite his recent drought we would be down without his goals.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:55 pm

I went Camara and Jephcott. Jephcott was a tough choice as he is completely off the boil atm and no where near the form he was in early this season.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 887
Join date : 2020-03-25

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Edwards and Cooper for me
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6353
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:33 pm

Graiser wrote:
Edwards and Cooper for me

Same for me...
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5245
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Edwards and Cooper for me

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6551
Join date : 2014-03-30

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 pm

And harve
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13272
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 12:32 am

Done.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Much as I'd love to see Harves face if it were Cooper got be Jeppers. Despite his recent drought we would be down without his goals.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Cooper !!  Whats he's on a free 1 goal pass per game lol

Jesus wept !  Clearly not as bad as Macey but our worst keeper for a long long time otherwise and certainly this century....he's completely prone to mistakes and his positioning is utterly appalling.

You guys need to either watch every games youtube highlights this season or visit a vision technician...or both

Micheal Cooper !
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 887
Join date : 2020-03-25

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:22 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Much as I'd love to see Harves face if it were Cooper got be Jeppers. Despite his recent drought we would be down without his goals.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Cooper !!  Whats he's on a free 1 goal pass per game lol

Jesus wept !  Clearly not as bad as Macey but our worst keeper for a long long time otherwise and certainly this century....he's completely prone to mistakes and his positioning is utterly appalling.

You guys need to either watch every games youtube highlights this season or visit a vision technician...or both

Micheal Cooper !

I’ve watched every game and I was very critical of him but only a blind man can’t see the improvement over the season.
Your comment the worse keeper probably we’ve ever had sums up your posting in general
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6754
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 am

Just voted, Michael Cooper is the obvious choice. cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6754
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Much as I'd love to see Harves face if it were Cooper got be Jeppers. Despite his recent drought we would be down without his goals.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Cooper !!  Whats he's on a free 1 goal pass per game lol

Jesus wept !  Clearly not as bad as Macey but our worst keeper for a long long time otherwise and certainly this century....he's completely prone to mistakes and his positioning is utterly appalling.

You guys need to either watch every games youtube highlights this season or visit a vision technician...or both

Micheal Cooper !

I’ve watched every game and I was very critical of him but only a blind man can’t see the improvement over the season.
Your comment the worse keeper probably we’ve ever had sums up your posting in general
Don't forget Mayor is the worst player we have had in the last 50yrs according to u know who. laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Young jeppers all day long surely
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 887
Join date : 2020-03-25

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:37 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Much as I'd love to see Harves face if it were Cooper got be Jeppers. Despite his recent drought we would be down without his goals.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Cooper !!  Whats he's on a free 1 goal pass per game lol

Jesus wept !  Clearly not as bad as Macey but our worst keeper for a long long time otherwise and certainly this century....he's completely prone to mistakes and his positioning is utterly appalling.

You guys need to either watch every games youtube highlights this season or visit a vision technician...or both

Micheal Cooper !

I’ve watched every game and I was very critical of him but only a blind man can’t see the improvement over the season.
Your comment the worse keeper probably we’ve ever had sums up your posting in general
Don't forget Mayor is the worst player we have had in the last 50yrs according to u know who. laugh

Some of his posts make me wonder whether he’s been at the Evo Stick
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 887
Join date : 2020-03-25

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 10:05 am

Edwards and Cooper it is then
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 am

cant disagree with the winners of the awards.. Well done to both.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 2:41 pm


Player of the season



Young Player of the Season

Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-24

Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 4:44 pm

Pick of a poor crop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards   Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Vote For The Player and Young Player Of The Year Awards
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: