The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turdsdale Interview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Turdsdale Interview Empty
PostSubject: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Anyone else hear it? I know his side had just lost, with a man sent off, but he seemed to be bordering on a rant at the questions asked (which were fairly typical after a defeat) and would then talk himself out of it. At times he seemed to rival 'our Fletch' on the lack of intellect stakes and was unable to answer questions with stammering some gibberish (although he didn't use 'yer know' thousands of times).

Exeter seem to be dropping (as the exeter fans predicted) and it seems they need Cureton to regain his fitness. Will they struggle without captain and midfield lynchpin (according to Tiz) David Noble after his red card today? Who Knows? Just don't ask Tisdale as he'll start to rip your head off and then lick your ass.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Tidsdale should have jumped ship before his best players did.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 am

Inept is the word, I gave up listening to his interviews some time ago, they make me cringe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 am

Luckily it is not his interviews that will get you relegated, your shit football will do that for you. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:59 am

Tisdale is even more bullet proof than Fletcher!

I believe he's on a rolling two year contract, which is a bit of problem when you have a club with no money to buy him out of it - don't we know!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Cerbera wrote:

I believe he's on a rolling two year contract, which is a bit of problem when you have a club with no money to buy him out of it - don't we know!

To be fair, at least he has some history of success. While we have our best player refusing to commit himself to the on-pitch cause, while selfishly thinking only of a future management career.

The irony is, every man and his dog can see that Fletch is no 'Fergie in the making', and I have an inkling Brent realises that now, and he'll be gone at the end of the season, relegation or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Cerbera wrote:

The worst decision any club can make is to put in place a rolling contract. We were relegated at the Torquay Pre-season friendly. Happy if we go down and you go down, that won't have been a bad season IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:50 pm

We are more likely to stay up than you though Red.

Form might suggest otherwise, but you are 4 from 7 we are 2 from 8.

I fancy we will be playing you home and away in L2 next season. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Cerbera wrote:
We are more likely to stay up than you though Red.

Form might suggest otherwise, but you are 4 from 7 we are 2 from 8.

I fancy we will be playing you home and away in L2 next season. Very Happy

It will be fun, relegating you again next season, though lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turdsdale Interview   Turdsdale Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Turdsdale Interview
Page 1 of 1