Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:55 pm

My only criticism of Lowe is he used snail like and static for the game.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:03 pm

You can't argue that Wooton and Caravan ain't up to league 1 but I still don't have any faith in Cooper I don't care if some people think he's the next Shilton I don't hink he is mainly because he doesn't seem to have any authority or presence in the box. He should be marshalling the defence and I don't think they have much confidence in him. It all looked very disjointed across the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:18 pm

I don’t think anybody could be singled out last night, they were all crap, the loss of Mayor was significant.
In regards to the GK, I’m beginning to wonder whether he needs to be taken out of the firing line for his own confidence
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:03 am

Mike Cooper suffers from some green tinted over expectation, we don't have too much to big up football wise with our team but ''He's one of our own, we will make a lot of money from him one day'' etc, well look at the French keeper at Leeds, younger than coops and just kept two clean sheets against Arsenal and Everton.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Luke would have made Cooper look very ordinary at the same age, him and Larrieu were a massive part of our promotion years a few years back.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Rickler wrote:
Jesus  H Christ...

The first rough patch Lowe has gone through and half of ATD suddenly wants him fired.

Get a grip.

Agree !!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:47 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Jesus  H Christ...

The first rough patch Lowe has gone through and half of ATD suddenly wants him fired.

Get a grip.

Agree !!

Having taken a couple days to reflect, that Rochdale performance, along with the drubbing at Fleetwood are still ringing massive defensive alarm bells for me.

In the simplest terms, Canavan and Wooton were at the heart of a defence that conceded 80 goals and got relegated two years ago from League 1.

Nothing has changed in the meantime as regards their ability to perform at this level. It’s painful to watch just how totally inept they are.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Jesus  H Christ...

Get a grip.

Agree !!

Having taken a couple days to reflect, that Rochdale performance,  along with the drubbing at Fleetwood are still ringing massive defensive alarm bells for me.

In the simplest terms, Canavan and Wooton were at the heart of a defence that conceded 80 goals and got relegated two years ago from League 1.

Nothing has changed in the meantime as regards their ability to perform at this level. It’s painful to watch just how totally inept they are.

Lowe will sort it out hopefully. He has got to get this team firing on all cylinders and avoid such results as Fleetwood and Rochale.

Most teams have a bad run of results and perhaps Argyle are going through it now, rather than later on.

Lowe will certainly be earning his wages from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Rochdale    Argyle v Rochdale  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Rochdale
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3