Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)

Go down 
+3
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 am

Our Sky Bet League One home clash with dockyard rivals Portsmouth has been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

As a result, the fixture has been moved to Monday, 16 November, with a 7.45pm kick-off.

The Greens have enjoyed a very positive start to live back in the third tier under Ryan Lowe, and currently sit in sixth place ahead of Tuesday’s trip to high-flying Lincoln City. Meanwhile, Pompey, who have reached the play-offs in both of the last two seasons, currently occupy 10th position.

Season-ticket holders will be able to access live coverage as usual through the iFollow platform. One-off iFollow match passes, however, will not be available for this fixture, and supporters wishing to stream the game live will need to purchase access through Sky Sports.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 am

Bastards. Looking forward to this one. Before the season started I would have said nailed on Pompey win but I am literally fearless now.
Does anyone know how much a one off match pass is from Sky or do you have to buy a month like BT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Bastards. Looking forward to this one. Before the season started I would have said nailed on Pompey win but I am literally fearless now.
Does anyone know how much a one off match pass is from Sky or do you have to buy a month like BT?

look into now tv ears they might have a deal for a month at most if thats all you want. Or there is alwats iptv.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:01 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

look into now tv ears they might have a deal for a month at most if thats all you want. Or there is alwats iptv.

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:49 pm

Didn’t NowTV allow u to buy games match by match? They used to
at one point I think. Not sure about now but it’s worth a look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 11:12 am

in case you don't know ears you can purchase an individual pass for the game from sky
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 11:25 am

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Booked the tv for Monday night.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Tucked up and ready for the match!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 11:52 pm

Really looking forward to this match. I will get in beer for evening.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:33 am

VIP Sports online will have it for free because Sky Coverage (99%)

Listing should show from early afternoon Monday

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
VIP Sports online will have it for free because Sky Coverage (99%)

Listing should show from early afternoon Monday

Near kick off

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)   Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth v Portsmouth (Season Ticket news)
Page 1 of 1