Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tory Party Corruption

Go down 
+18
Rickler
bellend
Les Miserable
shonbo
Hugh Midde
Freathy
PatDunne
RegGreen
Czarcasm
Angry
Greenskin
POI
mouldyoldgoat
harvetheslayer
Graiser
Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 4:41 am


So I didn't mishear Gary Neville and nor did 23 million others. Superb fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15099
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

justice at last!!!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15099
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

So I didn't mishear Gary Neville and nor did 23 million others. Superb fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




lying sacks of shit tend to think highly of each other. But at least your spouting of propaganda didn't result in mass deaths of Iraqi's in the hundreds of thousands and that's not even including the countless deaths and life altering injuries physical and mental of uk personnel over the years as a result of that illegal war. So there's that i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8761
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 12:04 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

So I didn't mishear Gary Neville and nor did 23 million others. Superb fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




lying sacks of shit tend to think highly of each other. But at least your spouting of propaganda didn't result in mass deaths of Iraqi's in the hundreds of thousands and that's not even including the countless deaths and life altering injuries physical and mental of uk personnel over the years as a result of that illegal war. So there's that i suppose.

Very true Angers and remember that without illegal and lying Campbell costing us billions without their illegal war we never would have had Cummings.
It's also interesting how desperate the remainers are to continually quote the two most hated people in Britain.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 3:34 am

Yet again despite being a whitewash its actually the BBC who are going for the jugular

They know they cant possibly air Stefanovics video now approaching 26 million views without the obvious question of why haven't you shown it before... Rock and a hard place so they are constantly chipping away in other directions

Just outright sleaze and the ATD fanboys know it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15099
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 8:22 am



how can you not be pumped for the final now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:13 am


The never ending sleaze, corruption and disgusting behaviour in high office
Whilst Johnson is utterly vile this smirking assassin is beneath contempt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8761
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 2:08 pm

It does smack of extreme hypocrisy, and is one of the main reasons why I won't use Facebook, that us leavers were blamed for the death of Jo Cox because our totally made up affiliation with the right wing yet Harve and the gang think it's fine to tag politicians and their wives with de humanising and frankly libellous names. Johnson vile oaf, assassin, his wife is a Trollop and a tart, not beyond the realms of possibility that some nut job will stab them and if that happens Harve will be as much to blame as the lunatic that did Jo Cox.
Again rank hypocrisy from the remain gang.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 587
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Not so much Tory corruption but German car industry corruption....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At last the EU finally crack down one of the two favoured nations who's car manufactures have been cheating their customers worldwide...............................Oh!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : at the edge of the sea

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 9:44 pm

Just what is this obsession with the numbers viewing the Stefanovic video. It does my bonce cos it mean absolutely nothing. For comparison Psy's Gangnam Style is alledged to be the most watched video on YouTube, I've just checked and and it's got over 4 billion views so it must be right up there. No one would claim that half the world has watched it, you'd be laughed out of court even suggesting such a thing as the best estimate suggests only 4.5 billion people have internet access. So I don't believe around 40% of the UK has seen Stefanovic, it's about unique views not total views. It's a meaningless figure.



Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13574
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:58 pm

Harve is talking bollocks. He is an obsessed liar who won't enter into any discussion about this or any other thread in this part of the forum because he is trolling, pure and simple.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 5:53 am

Peter you and Jo Maugham are single-handedly taking on this Governments sleaze and corruption. Clearly it hasn't gone unnoticed. Friday night I got sent via messenger a message saying "have you seen this Peter Stefanovics video ! "

I'm lol and thinking yes its hitting home and responded yes Martin its gone viral approaching 26 million views ! Just shows the power of the media yet he's not himself a political voter in any shape or form

Kier Starmer really has to go on the attack. Johnsons incredibly vulnerable what with murdering our citizens left right and centre and he's still floundering somewhat

The pathetic attempt yesterday of Johnson to send out Frost to the cameras to defend the Brexit shambles was mind boggling......why cant just for once the oaf go on Camera without a mute button and answer questions without looking for the exit door



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 7:05 am

Lol even the 4 terminally dimwitted goal post moving fanboys on ATD wont be able to forget Johnsons claim of  "I wont be getting involved in gesture politics"

You could hardly make it up.......

Corrupt to the core. (Yes Angry its real before you even start ) Johnson cant stand football and considers it a game for plebs but any opportunity will do eh Boris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 587
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 7:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peter you and Jo Maugham are single-handedly taking on this Governments sleaze and corruption.....

AAH!!! Harve's flagging up Jo Maugham 'yet' again. What a sure-fire winner he thinks that bloke is....



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Then there is this....



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I've saved the best til last - be sure to read it all thoroughly - especially the last two paragraphs.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 932
Join date : 2013-08-23

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 9:21 am

What an odious POS the fox killer is.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13574
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 10:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lol even the 4 terminally dimwitted goal post moving fanboys on ATD wont be able to forget Johnsons claim of  "I wont be getting involved in gesture politics"

You could hardly make it up.......

Corrupt to the core. (Yes Angry its real before you even start ) Johnson cant stand football and considers it a game for plebs but any opportunity will do eh Boris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only person who has moved the goal posts or changed their point of view is you.

Leave to remain so anti eu to pro eu, pro Sunak as a possible new PM or part of a unified government ( is that happening anytime soon? Another one you got wrong, surprise surprise) then anti, pro Hancock as Sunak then anti, anti cummings now so pro you hang on his every word, pro smarmy when you thought he was doing well against Boris then anti then pro when he helped to win Batley with a massive 300 majority from a majority from the last election of 22 and a half K to anti, pro the commons speaker to anti, anti corruption to pro corruption when it came to jumping the queue for the jab and on and on and on.

The only thing you have been consistent with is your love of hunt the cnut, the fox killer, campbell, piers, anyone on FB or Twitter who has anything bad to say about the UK.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8761
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:16 am

And despite having their own thread for Brexit Harve and the gang use TPC as a different angle, but exactly the same thing as we all know then not content with that he's single handedly ruined the thread to discuss all things Covid by politicising that as well. It's hard enough to find actual facts these days with Harve and the gang ploughing up the stats until they are unrecognisable.
Where was Harve before Brexit when the NHS was going to shite? Voting Tory and rimming their arses, hypocritical cnut that he is.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8761
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:24 am

Greenlander wrote:
Just what is this obsession with the numbers viewing the Stefanovic video. It does my bonce cos it mean absolutely nothing. For comparison Psy's Gangnam Style is alledged to be the most watched video on YouTube, I've just checked and and it's got over 4 billion views so it must be right up there. No one would claim that half the world has watched it, you'd be laughed out of court even suggesting such a thing as the best estimate suggests only 4.5 billion people have internet access. So I don't believe around 40% of the UK has seen Stefanovic, it's about unique views not total views. It's a meaningless figure.




The video of Mason Mount giving his shirt to the little ginger girl has been viewed hundreds of millions of times since Tuesday. If Harve had been knocking one out to it every morning and evening it would be even higher.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 587
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 3:44 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


When Rayner isn't pointing the finger at someone indulging in a bit on the side she's up to no good herself.


Then she finds the time to accuse 4 Tories for pocketing political donations only to be told that she, all by herself, is pocketing four times their combined total. Old Harve don't have dig them up.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15099
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


When Rayner isn't pointing the finger at someone indulging in a bit on the side she's up to no good herself.


Then she finds the time to accuse 4 Tories for pocketing political donations only to be told that she, all by herself, is pocketing four times their combined total. Old Harve don't have dig them up.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didnt she have an affair like matt Hancock did?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13574
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:00 pm

They must have had a strong stomach to do that with her!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 587
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


When Rayner isn't pointing the finger at someone indulging in a bit on the side she's up to no good herself.


Then she finds the time to accuse 4 Tories for pocketing political donations only to be told that she, all by herself, is pocketing four times their combined total. Old Harve don't have dig them up.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didnt she have an affair like matt Hancock did?


This is where the story originated.....


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 587
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


When Rayner isn't pointing the finger at someone indulging in a bit on the side she's up to no good herself.


Then she finds the time to accuse 4 Tories for pocketing political donations only to be told that she, all by herself, is pocketing four times their combined total. Old Harve don't have dig them up.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didnt she have an affair like matt Hancock did?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's another link from the Sun which initially seem to cast such aspersions. However, looking towards the end of the article there's every reason to believe they may have got it wrong. I now think it would be best to ignore it.



Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12470
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 8:06 pm

The Sun, lol.

Doris has fished out his lucky undercrackers ready for the match tomorrow!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________________________
Vote shit, get banged.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 975
Join date : 2020-03-25

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 8:15 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lol even the 4 terminally dimwitted goal post moving fanboys on ATD wont be able to forget Johnsons claim of  "I wont be getting involved in gesture politics"

You could hardly make it up.......

Corrupt to the core. (Yes Angry its real before you even start ) Johnson cant stand football and considers it a game for plebs but any opportunity will do eh Boris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only person who has moved the goal posts or changed their point of view is you.

Leave to remain so anti eu to pro eu, pro Sunak as a possible new PM or part of a unified government ( is that happening anytime soon? Another one you got wrong, surprise surprise) then anti, pro Hancock as Sunak then anti, anti cummings now so pro you hang on his every word, pro smarmy when you thought he was doing well against Boris then anti then pro when he helped to win Batley with a massive 300 majority from a majority from the last election of 22 and a half K to anti, pro the commons speaker to anti, anti corruption to pro corruption when it came to jumping the queue for the jab and on and on and on.

The only thing you have been consistent with is your love of hunt the cnut, the fox killer, campbell, piers, anyone on FB or Twitter who has anything bad to say about the UK.
I see Harve has increased the Covid death toll by another 10k, the sycophantic, arrogant, lying, cowardly and obsessive postings show him to be the sad person he really is.
Can’t think for himself as noted with all his cut and paste bollox from wherever.
Can’t debate because he knows he can’t substantiate any of his posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tory Party Corruption
Back to top 
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: