Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 4:50 am

Sir Lyndsay Hoyle is a complete gift to Johnson. No more than a glorified bingo caller

Utterly disgraceful yesterday. The most contemptuous government ever.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 4:58 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Stick your head around the corner onto ATD Alastair sadly we've still got several blinkered reamers in situ.

WTF is it going on Harve ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You're pure Gold fella and walk into it everytime. Thick as shit. Who *check notes" made Cummings 2nd in command in the first place..............
Sat in the heart of Government appointed by the drunken bum to oversee Brexit and an election victory but now considered untrustworthy. Which is it pal....??

You steam in everytime with no thought as to whats coming back (which is why 9/10 I never bother to even retort). If I ever change out of 2nd gear look out.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 6:38 am

Sickening but utterly true. How low we have sunk under the Tories.

"Attacking judicial review, blocking parliamentary debate, flouting the ministerial code, packing the House of Lords - it’s all part of Johnson’s cavalier attitude to accountability, rules and representative government"

Jo Maugham Lawyer utterly abused by the Government in the Mail last weekend for simply handing the Government its arse in Court time after time after time.

Autocrats like Johnson are unable to accept scrutiny of his own corruption. Our time will come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 11:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sickening but utterly true. How low we have sunk under the Tories.

"Attacking judicial review, blocking parliamentary debate, flouting the ministerial code, packing the House of Lords - it’s all part of Johnson’s cavalier attitude to accountability, rules and representative government"

Jo Maugham Lawyer utterly abused by the Government in the Mail last weekend for simply handing the Government its arse in Court time after time after time.

Autocrats like Johnson are unable to accept scrutiny of his own corruption. Our time will come

nope
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 11:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sir Lyndsay Hoyle is a complete gift to Johnson. No more than a glorified bingo caller

Utterly disgraceful yesterday. The most contemptuous government ever.

Not flicker from you when the remain voting Bercow not only unilaterally changed parliamentary rules but point blank refused to publish the advice he had received from his commons clerks. The BBC's parliamentary correspondent Mark D'arcy said it was a "massive ruling", made against the advice of 'Commons Clerk', Sir David Natzler.

As for your vindictive rubbishing of Sir Lindsay Hoyle, not only was he a Labour MP but also a highly respected Mr Deputy Speaker who possessed the forethought to listen to his commons clerks who, believe it or not, have a pretty good idea how things are run....

"If you ever get out on 2nd gear?" Most times you sound like a ranting dumb bum who's locked himself out of his car - or perhaps a unicylist with a flat tyre and a broken chain.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 12:00 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Jo Maugham on twitter: Yes, I argued the cases for would be tax avoiders..............

The sphincter condemns himself out of his own mouth - but then goes after other would be tax avoiders. (presumably those who didn't hire him to represent them).

Here's the Mail report that Harve didn't like. I would add that I noticed the Leftie infested RSPCA didn't see fit to prosecute Maugham for animal cruelty.raised eyebrow

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 1:01 pm

'Leftie infested RSPCA'. They get everywhere these lefties. I hadn't realised before but I must have a 'woke' rescue dog.

All these lefties occupying these positions must leave no room for the fascists and leavers. How does that work.

We must assume from your comments that you are in favour of animal cruelty then. When's the next hunt? What is it this time - foxes, woke rescue dogs, or the homeless.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Fox hunting has never gone away, Tony Blair had promised a vote but being a right wing toff himself he made sure the legislation was pretty toothless, the Police have increased their budgets for stamping out wildlife crime yet most of their resources go on lengthy survelliance operations against literally one and his dog poacher teams that have the audacity to poach his Lordships deer, they face having their dogs confiscated massive fines and custodial sentences whilst all the hunts lay trails and then just deviate every time they flush a live fox. Nothing has changed for the hunts they are all going strong.
Remainer Jo Maughm hates Foxes and is the only person I know that's ever beaten one to death.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 4:44 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
'Leftie infested RSPCA'. They get everywhere these lefties.

All these lefties occupying these positions must leave no room for the fascists and leavers. How does that work.

We must assume from your comments that you are in favour of animal cruelty then. When's the next hunt? What is it this time - foxes, woke rescue dogs, or the homeless.

You mustn't assume anything - although you probably will. I'm the owner of a border collie and like the next person I'd gladly puts a few coins in the donation tin (when you can find them) for the care of sick / abandoned animals only to find that the society frittered it away on prosecuting so-called "Tory Hunts". Still, the 'Society' will no long take on private prosecutions after losing thousands upon thousands in failed court cases and will now hand over evidence to the police and the CPS.

Dontcha think there's also a little leftie activity in this organisation....

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 6:14 pm

The RSPCA has sold out to the Fish Farmers, totally phony now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:22 pm

RSPCA are a bunch of cnuts more interested in raising millions for advertising and media campaigns with a PETA inspired bias. They rehome many dogs that should be put down and what's more rehome dogs and cats that have already had a shite start to life with feckin lunatics that can't look after themselves let alone 17 cats, I could tell a story but it's took long and depressing. Loads of really decent people work for them who all have their hearts in the right places but like the BEEB and many other charities it's a behemoth that doesn't know it's politically correct arse from its vegan ban meat eating elbow. Feck them and the WWF who pay more salaries than feckin Google do.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:24 pm

And whilst Harve is on his anti corruption drive maybe he should look at the work charities do, the Donkey Sanctuary would be a good starting point. Send three pounds so that I can retire to Spain with a fortune near £200 million pounds, bless.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:12 am

Well done to all concerned albeit its only a delay it appears
Power of sharing. Wonder how many acted on it from the link I put up before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:43 am

The reason for this Data bonanza is so that the big American "Health Care" providers lined up to cream off I mean improve the NHS can identify the expensive patients and make sure they only take the lucrative ones.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 10:59 am

Brutal absolutely brutal. Now Gove ruled unlawful in the High Court.

Penny starting to drop lads......its your taxes after all they're scamming. You'll get there in the end !

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:11 am

Sky slaughtering him.

Both Hancock and Gove found guilty seperately now. In any normal Government both would have resigned within hours
Maugham has 11 more Court Rulings underway against the same mob

Just how much feckin longer are Joe Public going to put up with this corruption
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Well done to all concerned albeit its only a delay it appears
Power of sharing. Wonder how many acted on it from the link I put up before

AHA! Once again Doctor Rachel Clarke is Harve's go-to. It seems necessary to once again flag up this guido link to show what sort of person we are dealing with. Now before anyone claims it's a right wing site, I would like to point out as I've done on previous occasions that it also highlights Tory faux pas such as seen in the link top right concerning Tories being fined £10,000 for spamming. Please pay attention to the tweet where she says: "and our key to success - is the notion NHS is most definitely unsafe in their hands". (forewarned is forearmed).

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 2:15 pm

seadog wrote:
The reason for this Data bonanza is so that the big American "Health Care" providers lined up to cream off I mean improve the NHS can identify the expensive patients and make sure they only take the lucrative ones.

Not quite true is it Mr S? This came up on yesterday's edition of 'Politicslive' when Jo Coburn interviewed a Caroline Cake the Chief Executive, Health Data Reasearch UK.

Coburn then said: "Let's talk about concerns that have have been raised about the data being misused potentially by third parties - are people right to be worried about that Caroline?"

Cake: "The data is carefully managed and access to the data is by no means a freefall where anyone can access it - you have to go through extremely vigorous access panels to make sure the use is in the public interest. I think the concerns are considerably escalated what the purposes are and the processes of doing that would be lost without the story of the enormous benefits that come from using data which we have seen extensively through the Covid period - be it from treatment discoveries, to vaccines, to impact of the vaccines, to impact the people who are vulnerable. The data is just absolutely valuable and essential that we are all representative in it. So I think I really want to make the case that it is in all of our interests to be representative in this data while the groups who are not represented - you are not going to get the valuable research done on people like you if you are not included in the data.

Coburn: Right, this will be data from GP's, what could it be used for - you talk about saving lives?

Cake: Yes, it's really a life saving activity, the only example I gave was Covid but it will be about finding clinical trials and discovering people suitable or vaccines or impacts on different groups. It's also much more because going beyond Covid we want the same level of discoveries happening with dementia, caviar-vascula disease, in cancers, in people's mental health, people living with rare diseases - this data is essential for all of us for all of our lives.

Coburn: Caroline, thank you very much for that.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 3:59 pm

My health centre has opted everyone on their books out of the data share without asking. They sent a text this morning saying if you wanted to share your details then you have to opt back in.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 4:00 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:

Not quite true is it Mr S? This came up on yesterday's edition of 'Politicslive' when Jo Coburn interviewed a Caroline Cake the Chief Executive, Health Data Reasearch UK.

Coburn then said: "Let's talk about concerns that have have been raised about the data being misused potentially by third parties - are people right to be worried about that Caroline?"

Cake: "The data is carefully managed and access to the data is by no means a freefall where anyone can access it - you have to go through extremely vigorous access panels to make sure the use is in the public interest. I think the concerns are considerably escalated what the purposes are and the processes of doing that would be lost without the story of the enormous benefits that come from using data which we have seen extensively through the Covid period - be it from treatment discoveries, to vaccines, to impact of the vaccines, to impact the people who are vulnerable. The data is just absolutely valuable and essential that we are all representative in it. So I think I really want to make the case that it is in all of our interests to be representative in this data while the groups who are not represented - you are not going to get the valuable research done on people like you if you are not included in the data.

Coburn: Right, this will be data from GP's, what could it be used for - you talk about saving lives?

Cake: Yes, it's really a life saving activity, the only example I gave was Covid but it will be about finding clinical trials and discovering people suitable or vaccines or impacts on different groups. It's also much more because going beyond Covid we want the same level of discoveries happening with dementia, caviar-vascula disease, in cancers, in people's mental health, people living with rare diseases - this data is essential for all of us for all of our lives.

Feckin Tory disease if ever I've seen one.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
seadog wrote:

Feckin Tory disease if ever I've seen one.

Beat me to it Les cheers

Delicious diseases....my kind of evolution.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm

obviously its his fault that ten years after this video German supermarkets have taken over the traditional british supermarket's hold on the market.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:11 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Stick your head around the corner onto ATD Alastair sadly we've still got several blinkered reamers in situ.

WTF is it going to take.................

AHA! Once again they flag up A. Campbell esq, the former contributor of salacious porno yarns for the extremely low-brow Forum magazine. The tragedy is that for the 'many' he sank even lower....

I'm not entirely against you Harve regarding Cruddas exchanging £500,000 for a coronet. Johnson has shown all the subtlety of a breezeblock for allowing such a situation to be used against him. Now, with someone like Jo Maugham in harness he and the Tories could have emerged the better for it - something like the owner of JML might yet do.

Still, there's a lesson to be learned by those following behind

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm

The lesson being, Don't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next