Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 3:21 pm

I have no idea who this lady is in the red (edited...Siobhain McDonagh) but Cameron is getting utterly ripped a new one
She catching him out again and again
If he's on oath than he's fecked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 3:55 pm

Perhaps Mr Lammy Tory fanatics here on ATD Graiser, Mouldy, Hugh Midde, Melbury and co could venture an answer to your question

It is after all a very very simple request........... popcorn

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 4:24 pm

I wouldn’t piss on lammy if he was on fire let alone answer one of his questions.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:06 pm

Are you going to update us on what this unpaid CCJ was for Harve ?
In the interests of balance I think you should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:18 pm

David Lammy’s a racist himself, racism does apply both ways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
David Lammy’s a racist himself, racism does apply both ways
certainly does
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:

Booze and drugs he read it on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:

Booze and drugs he read it on facebook.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:57 pm

I see Priti Vacunt's stunt in Nicola's constituency went well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:44 pm

seadog wrote:
I see Priti Vacunt's stunt in Nicola's constituency went well.
I see Wee Nippy primed rent-a-mob of the visit.
Can't have her core voters being deported.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Pay no rent a mob, let's keep the feel good vibe going.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:04 am

Egg on the faces of those who think twitter is somehow real this morning, I'm sure those lefties who posted will be apologising?

''County court order against Boris Johnson struck out''

Downing Street said the claim against the prime minister had been "totally without merit" and "vexatious".

An additional file showed the claim, for "defamation" and "committed repeated defamation", was made by an Yvonne Hobbs against "The Rt Hon Boris Johnson".

It was not clear how the case led to a CCJ being issued, as defamation cases would normally be heard in the High Court.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:31 am

PatDunne wrote:
Egg on the faces of those who think twitter is somehow real this morning, I'm sure those lefties who posted will be apologising?  

''County court order against Boris Johnson struck out''

Downing Street said the claim against the prime minister had been "totally without merit" and "vexatious".

An additional file showed the claim, for "defamation" and "committed repeated defamation", was made by an Yvonne Hobbs against "The Rt Hon Boris Johnson".

It was not clear how the case led to a CCJ being issued, as defamation cases would normally be heard in the High Court.

Don’t hold your breath on that one, Harve has never apologised nor tried to debate the so obvious lies he’s produced
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:46 am

Even the Tory fanboys know all to well that Johnson is deliberately evil
Patel on the other hand is just plain evil. Period

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 1:16 pm

More bollocks and lies from harve.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 1:18 pm

And don’t profess to know what people think when you don’t even know your own mind.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Wait till the left wing thugs visit a dose of 'peaceful' protest upon our fair city during the G7 meeting.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 5:20 pm

I heard D & C are throwinga ring of steel around any Winston Churchill statues in Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 6:29 pm

Let them vent their spleen on that pile of scrap on the waterfront
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:59 pm

Like anybody other than a few beatniks will be on the Hoe all the hardcore elements will be rambling down to Carbis Bay. Feckin joke any other protest other than the organised ones is deemed illegal. At least we aren't communists.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:19 am

On and on it goes
Interesting that Maugham is for the first time mentioning "corruption" outright

I want this evil criminal bastard locked up. Choice of two this morning with Priti Patel brutally exposed as well but we'll start with the head honcho.

I feel absolutely sick to the stomach for the poor and vulnerable in this country and some of you here need to give your heads a violent wobble for rimming him 24/7 and quite simply enabling it

Out of interest Maugham funds the litigation himself when targets are not hit. Him and Peter Stefanovic need medals for the tireless exposure of corruption. Sickening. Period.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:46 am

Desperate desperate times for this Government and sooner or later it will sink in with the terminally deluded in this Country
Just reading Maughams additional bottom comment you now can understand why his practice retains bodyguards at Good Law Project
Unprecendented and remember this is the United Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun May 16, 2021 6:17 am

This latest holiday fiasco for Johnson is much more serious than most thought. I'll let others just for once find the in depth detail but yet again it was a failure to disclose as he was supposed to do who had paid what etc etc

It seems judgement over it was handed down several months ago behind the scenes but Johnson is heavily trying to surpress the fact he was found "guilty" for breaking the ministerial code (again) and is literally refusing to accept the judgement !

Now the Committee who handed down the judgement can and do suspend MP's and are considering Johnsons position. (beyond comedy gold). Johnson and Gove are literally doing all they can to abolish the committee so it doesnt surface any further !

Beyond all reality but then you remember this is the prick who refused to shut the borders to India and you realise its par for the course

We are sleepwalking into a new world of incompetent corrupt imbeciles. Just insanity

Now the link here relates to the original story not specifically to whats written above but gives you an idea of the trouble he's in

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:23 am

Sarah Murphy who all the political commenators seem to follow with amusement sums it up nicely...

"Johnson’s personal contributions to government have all been total feck-ups. His diplomatic incontinence, proroguing parliament, his cabinet, his greedy freeloading, his disregard for the rules, his dire Brexit deal and his Covid disaster.
An unforgivable shitshow of a man."

"Diplomatic incontinence" lol obviously referring to Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next