akagreengull
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Feckin Ifollow just answered me by email and told me to try different browser, restart pc, empty cookie cache... The match has finished plus I tried all that during the game. Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?

they did the same to me for the blackpool game, they ended up giving me the efl trophy games for free as compo.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:32 pm

Played well first half, dominated the game, Moore should have scored after Hardie's goal, may have put the game out of Wigan's reach who were looking a beaten side at that point. One goal is never enough though, and similar to Tuesday, we seemed to sit back at let them come at us and you could see a goal coming. To be fair though, we got back and dominated the last 15 mins and could have scored a couple, just a lack of quality in the box.

Nouble made a difference when he came on, Jephcott's hold up play needs to improve. Camara again made a huge difference, he really does bring pace and energy to the side. Reeves looks a busy player, but not a patch on Cooper.

A point gained I suppose, but that was a win there for the taking against an average Wigan side, low on confidence.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ifollow just answered me by email and told me to try different browser, restart pc, empty cookie cache... The match has finished plus I tried all that during the game. Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?

Ain't karma a bitch!

Lol.  Made my day.  Couldn't happen to a nicer troll...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:01 pm

was copper another one who caught corona or was his absence for something else?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Ifollow just answered me by email and told me to try different browser, restart pc, empty cookie cache... The match has finished plus I tried all that during the game. Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?

Ain't karma a bitch!

Yeh right on. Can't even manage to stream one a one camera feed, teething troubles strike again. Another point scored in your war against us working class oilks. Geddon Knosher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:05 pm

First half ours, second half theirs.
Not quite sure why their goal was disallowed but I’m Bleddy sure Cooper should have caught it.
In regards to their second goal, I’m figuring as there’s only one camera explains the illusion why Cooper didn’t get to the ball first, perhaps he was further away than I thought

Ifollow excellent today
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:37 pm

I predicted a draw, Shezza side, demoralised, not all that good but you know he'll be training them not to lose. We should have put it away wasted more than enough chances their offside was a bit dubious according to comms although no way did we deserve to lose. Two points dropped in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ain't karma a bitch!

Yeh right on. Can't even manage to stream one a one camera feed, teething troubles strike again. Another point scored in your war against us working class oilks. Geddon Knosher.

WTF is a matter with you? You know damn well the 'one camera feed' is down to the EFL and Covid staffing problems. You know it because I posted the club statement about it. You know... It was in those posts that got removed because you are unable to control yourself and resorted to your normal shower of abuse. But now you're at a new low. You're down to ignoring facts and reality, and you have the gall to talk about "point scoring"? You need help.

..and what war against the working class OILKS (whatever they are) ? I'm working class myself so you're barking up the wrong tree. No surprise there, what do you ever get right?

Anyway... Glad to say, you missed a good match.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Listened to the Lowe interview about an hour ago, was surprised he seemed to be in a reasonably happy mood, saying he was very happy but would have been happier with three points. The reality is 3 points dropped, whether he was that calm in the dressing room after the game we don't know. I suspect not.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 7:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ain't karma a bitch!

Is all you do is post the chairmans chat then troll me. Just look at your post count 90% of it is you just trolling me and before that Harve. Now feck off Knosher.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Graiser wrote:
First half ours, second half theirs.
Not quite sure why their goal was disallowed but I’m Bleddy sure Cooper should have caught it.
In regards to their second goal, I’m figuring as there’s only one camera explains the illusion why Cooper didn’t get to the ball first, perhaps he was further away than I thought

Ifollow excellent today

The cross for their goal seemed to take a slight deflection,not sure if that caused Coopers hesitation but he would have been better off staying on his line. Having said that,you could have sailed an ocean liner between Argyle's centre backs-there was certainly some sort of misunderstanding or lack of communication there to leave Keane so completely unmarked. Meh sort of result,not a disaster though and may look better if Doncaster are beaten on Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:50 am

Just watched the highlights on Youtube and the sooner Luke McCormick is fit the better.
Cooper is going to cost points all season. That goal yesterday was a repeat of two of the goals conceded in the 4-4 draw earlier in the season

Referee definately correct to disallow their first. Radio Devon claimed it had hit the post but clearly it didnt and was headed back into play from behind the goal line
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 am

Nearly as many posts about the coverage as about the football!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watched the highlights on Youtube and the sooner Luke McCormick is fit the better.
Cooper is going to cost points all season. That goal yesterday was a repeat of two of the goals conceded in the 4-4 draw earlier in the season

Referee definately correct to disallow their first. Radio Devon claimed it had hit the post but clearly it didnt and was headed back into play from behind the goal line
All a matter of opinion Harve obviously, but don't see a lot of reason to have so much faith in Mc Cormick, Lowe will stand by his decision to play Cooper, given he made an important managerial decision to make Cooper no 1.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

All a matter of opinion Harve obviously, but don't see a lot of reasono much faith in Mc Cormick, Lowe will stand by his decision to play Cooper, given he made an important managerial decision to make Cooper no 1.
I’m with harve on this one sooner LMC back the better I do believe Luke would have started the season as number 1 if it weren’t for his injury with cooper gaining experience under his tutoridge he don’t look right Cooper ok he make the odd shot stoping be his all round play is dreadful his kicking and his distribution and tends to flap at crosses when he does come for a em plus needs to bulk up a bit he don’t look right look to tiny looks like 14 year old compared to other keepers in the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigan v Plymouth Argyle   Wigan v Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wigan v Plymouth Argyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2