Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good One from Mr. Webb.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Good One from Mr. Webb.....  Empty
PostSubject: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Torres has averaged 1.67 goals per manager he's played under at Chelsea. Haha. #goodstat

Wonder what we have with our wonderful strikers????

Don't have stats but could be make a sentence containing "egg and on face".

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm

That's about twice the average the whole Argyle team have scored per manager this season then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am

pafcineurope wrote:

Torres has averaged 1.67 goals per manager he's played under at Chelsea. Haha. #goodstat

Wonder what we have with our wonderful strikers????

Don't have stats but could be make a sentence containing "egg and on face".

Merv Plummer

It was obvious to all that pres was joking and besides how many of our wonderful strikers have a 40 mil price tag. Talking about "egg and on face".
I expect you are sat there feeling pretty stupid now having posted that Plum................mer for no other reason but to needlessly try and belittle someone.

Grow up and act your age and not your shoe size. It would be good if the pres would post on here and answer folks questions but who can blame him
with this sort of crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:16 am

I feel a woooosh coming on lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

Morning Gob jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 am

Take yer mask off Dick !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 am

Just knew you would be along tring as sure as my dog will lick his nuts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am

Highwayman wrote:

lol! You're welcome !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 am

Highwayman wrote:

You seem jealous Highwayman. Try giving him a bone and he might let you lick them for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

You seem jealous Highwayman. Try giving him a bone and he might let you lick them for him.

Wrong sort of doggin innit Laughing Should say hi, read this site for a while before posting and hope things have settled down for you now jock. All very unfortunate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 pm

My guess is that you'll be communicating using "real names" next, Highwayman! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

You would be guessing wrong then Gob, no agenda or anything else here mate. What you see is what you get so can put your conspiracy theories to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't doubt you HM, nobody has any agendas on the good old Internet clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

Wrong sort of doggin innit Laughing Should say hi, read this site for a while before posting and hope things have settled down for you now jock. All very unfortunate.

All good here thanks. Yup there are some strange creatures who frequent internet forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 pm

I'll put this one to bed. Would have replied earlier but have been off-line due to illness.

From my point of view it seemed that Webb was sneering at Torres.

I guess if you have an owner who'll spend money you'll get all sorts. Torres will come good and then see his average improve, maybe not with Chelsea and certainly not at Argyle.

So Mr Highwayman, next time I see you in the pub at Dobwalls I'll buy you a pint. Assuming that's where you got the name from.

Merv Plummer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Another good one on his tweet tonight.How sad am I. He tweeted"Lets push for reduced prices next Saturday and pack Home Park out" Cant fault your enthusiasm Chris.Not as good as your Exeter St Davids tweet though "I'm sitting in a railway station gotta ticket for my destination whoa whoa" Classic.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Reduced prices. Won't that knacker our turn over figures and Mr Brents business plan. In any case why tweet it when he can pick phone and ask real life friend to do it (unless he's playing to the crowd)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Well if it's true he was pushing for Fletcher to be sacked last week, lets hope he pushes that bit harder this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Well if it's true he was pushing for Fletcher to be sacked last week, lets hope he pushes that bit harder this weekend.

The President was pushing for Fletcher to go last week? Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The President was pushing for Fletcher to go last week? Really?

Thats what I heard from someone on here. Not sure how true that is but it's what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm

hhhhhmmmmm interesting...............

i commented elsewhere that CW was very much 'on message' last week, however IF the above were true maybe he could have come out and perhaps reminded those who wear green of the efforts to save the club & that dropping out of the league would potentially destroy some of that work ????? after last weeks defeat -

the way we started at wimbledon implied to me that a rocket had been delivered,

today we reverted to type & yet another insipid display after a morale boosting win............. drunken
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 am

Well, webb needs to make it cyrsytal clear to the non-investing speccy banker that PAFC will cease to exist, possibly within a year, if fletcher the clueless is not immediately sacked and someone else brought in before next week. Time has almost run out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good One from Mr. Webb.....    Good One from Mr. Webb.....  Empty

Back to top Go down

Good One from Mr. Webb.....
Page 1 of 1