Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... Empty
PostSubject: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

I stumbled across this.

Does anyone know if it works, is it free? Would be grateful for answers. Ta.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 pm

pafcineurope wrote:
I stumbled across this.

Does anyone know if it works, is it free? Would be grateful for answers. Ta.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merv Plummer

Of course it's free, who would want to pay to watch your shower on the TV/internet? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Forgot about you being on here Sandford!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

He's only here, Merv, because he's not all 'there'. He's clearly going off Exeter and who can blame him. It won't be long before he is a true green! I'm sure he will challenge that very quickly but that would only betray his anxiety to cover it up with his remaining Exeter mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 pm

I'll be trying it tomorrow night as i've decided i would rather not waste 50 odd quid watching them attempt to play football.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

How? senile moment obviously lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

knecht wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

He's only here, Merv, because he's not all 'there'. He's clearly going off Exeter and who can blame him. It won't be long before he is a true green! I'm sure he will challenge that very quickly but that would only betray his anxiety to cover it up with his remaining Exeter mates.

The words clutching, straws, and at, come ready to mind lol! Basketball

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REASON FOR BEING ON HERE, UNABLE TO ACCESS EXEWEB WHILST AT WORK, ALSO EXEWEB IS PANTS NOW ANYWAY... :-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
knecht wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

The words clutching, straws, and at, come ready to mind lol! Basketball

Told you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:09 pm

This thread disgusts me. pig

How the hell can you justify watching Argyle for FREE instead of getting yourself down to Home Park and supporting the club financially. clown

You naaaaaaaaaaaat praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaper faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans clown pig jocolor

P.S. Thanks for the link lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Well I had a look at Rotherham, and a similar link there. So maybe for the away games and exiles it'll be handy.

Things are looking good though, only 1 team below us now!!

Not looking forward to May trip v Cheltenham. Said I wouldn't go.... but you know how it is with Argyle. Suckers ain't we.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 pm

these kind of links are usually spambots, try looking up wiziwig.tv or fsi crew for more reliable links
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Southborne

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Careful guys, I don't want to be boring but ATD can be liable for advertising free webstreams of football matches and could get into trouble (Copyright rules an all that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 pm

What copyright are we infringing?

Surely it is the website streaming the match that is doing that? We are definitely NOT promoting the use of illegal websites. We are simply discussing the merits or otherwise of them.

Let me just state for the record, Argyle Talk does not condone the use of illegal streaming websites as a means of watching Argyle. In actual fact the websites should be paying us to watch, it is that bad.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm

If past experience is anything to go by, the link will require you to fill in a "quick" survey, giving your home and mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address and lots of info about your lifestyle. If you get to the end of the survey there's usually text commentary, behind the BBC one, and you end up being pestered forever more by PPI claims, Accident solicitors and firms wanting to help you get out of debt.

Would leave it well alone Merv. Which TV channel do you think are showing live coverage of a League 2 game? Except SKY tonight.

Believe me I've tried all of these sites trying to get to see games, and I'm fed up putting my wanker ex-brother in laws details in every time lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks for the tip Jock. Can you pass on your ex-b-in-law's details. Buy you a pint at the Cheltenham FF!!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 am

There's a free trial offer on Argyle Player at the moment, so - if you really want to - you can listen to the whole thing, legally and for nuffink innit.

Click for advert on front page of official site
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 am

Peggy wrote:
There's a free trial offer on Argyle Player at the moment, so - if you really want to - you can listen to the whole thing, legally and for nuffink innit.

Click for advert on front page of official site

Does it come with a health warning Peggy ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......   FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE...... Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE STREAM FOR WOMBLES V ARGYLE......
Page 1 of 1