Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?

Go down 
+2
mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? Empty
PostSubject: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Whatever you want to call it, it's no 'Angel Of The North' FFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:36 pm

feckin waste of money and an eyesore i call it like that sign they put up on Mount Batten Breakwater. pcc really are idiots.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 pm

POI wrote:
Whatever you want to call it, it's no 'Angel Of The North' FFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No its the Angles of the South West.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 11:04 pm

I looked like that in Amsterdam, bent out of shape foreshore. I actually like it.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 am

I would be far more impressed if it was fookin mahoosive, and looked out over the sound, i,e something like the Angel of The North - but, it's only 12ft high, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Only in Plymouth, would a considerable amount of money be put into putting the countries biggest bronze sculpture on the bottom of Royal Parade, with the only footfall seeing it is a few luvvie theatre goers.

Yet Plymouth Hoe, which should be the jewel in our crown, gets this. scratch
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:54 pm

The West Hoe Wanker
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:32 am

PCC have finally responded to a FOI request. The WHW ( West Hoe Wanker ) - cheers Seadog, costs 425k! FFS.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 9:34 am

and Evans pleads austerity and poverty, i expect this will be added to the £300 million plus debt (borrowings) that Plymouth is saddled with.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 am

With watt they spent on the TR statue and the Tinside toddler they could have built a small venue for live music which we are crying out for in Muff!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 11:00 am

Tudor prefers to knock 'em down - White Rabbit and the Hub.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Talking of live music. T'was thinking the other day about what I miss most in these unsure times of twatbaggery, fuckwittery and of course the Rona - and it was live music!

Funnily enough, I really haven't missed Argo or football in general ( dons tin hat) But, going into the Muff, meeting up with mates, having a skinful to see local bands in various venues is what I've really missed - and of course the obligatory 'Gut Buster' full Engilish in Goodbody's on Mutley afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?   'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'? Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tinside Toddler'? Shrimp of The South'? Midget of Muffsville'?
Page 1 of 1