HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

South Africa v Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

South Africa v Australia Empty
PostSubject: South Africa v Australia   South Africa v Australia EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Fook me,they're at it again.Trounced the Saffers by 281 runs on their own dungheap,almost an exact replica of the Ashes matches-Australia lose quick wickets,big runs in the middle/lower order and Johnson blasts the opposition to pieces,12 wickets in the match.Only De Villiers,class act that he is,looked capable of handling the attack on a consistent basis.Maybe England aren't so bad after all,be very interesting to see if SA can make a better fist of it in the remaining tests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: South Africa v Australia   South Africa v Australia EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 pm

probably kp's fault thou
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: South Africa v Australia   South Africa v Australia EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Fook me,they're at it again.Trounced the Saffers by 281 runs on their own dungheap,almost an exact replica of the Ashes matches-Australia lose quick wickets,big runs in the middle/lower order and Johnson blasts the opposition to pieces,12 wickets in the match.Only De Villiers,class act that he is,looked capable of handling the attack on a consistent basis.Maybe England aren't so bad after all,be very interesting to see if SA can make a better fist of it in the remaining tests.

They did-stuffed the Aussies by 231 runs,so England are indeed crap.Saffers produced a crafty wicket to negate Johnson but having said that,Morkel was getting a bit of juice out of it.De Villiers class shone as per usual,should be a crackerjack decider.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: South Africa v Australia   South Africa v Australia EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 am

I have my tickets for the 4th day in Cape Town, next Tuesday, hopefully it'll last that long. £4.70 for a shaded stand ticket. Also £5.80 for a good ticket for Super 15 rugby this Friday. £21 for crappy 4th division football just makes me shake my head...still as Al says "Saturdays don't get better"  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Africa v Australia   South Africa v Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

South Africa v Australia
Page 1 of 1