LondonGreen
Tringreen
Grovehill
Elias
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:57 am

LondonGreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
monti wrote:
Agreed, he's going to get himself on the illustrious 'banned members' part of the site.

That list is not as inclusive as it should be, I am on level warning 2 affraid after being more or less offered out for a fight by Newell I responded with "careful what you wish for fat boy". Which wouldn't have even got said if he was looking into my eyes cos I would have nutted him, I have also been called a micro penised dweeb, coward, troll, where were you when we were saving the club, and latest, idiot, one rule for one and all that eh? pig Go grovey.

isn't this part factually correct though? Laughing

Yes it is, but how would he know? I only ever frequent terraces, I am much too cowardly to attend a fanfest. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Pasoti is in a catch 22. Where as they used to ban anyone that didn't toe the "official" line they can no longer afford to do that for fear of losing even more members so the banning tool is rendered as useless and one or two are getting back exactly what they have been dishing out.

Isn't it funny how it's the irritating little sh*ts that dish it out that can't hack it when it's returned back to them, which is exactly why one or two don't have big enough balls to leave their protective pasoti homeland.

And even if they do, they come in disguise. Stand and deliver ! Suspect lol!

As an Exeter burd once said to me, you can never have enough dicks! clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

Argyle now outright favourites for the drop. Evil or Very Mad We have to be the worst led club in the country.An owner who knows nothing about football, listening to local dimwits........ ffs !
What can we do , the lunatics have taken over the asylum ? affraid
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-two/relegation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:59 pm

I see the gang is being cultured and is now rounding on Groovy in the most predictable of ways and sudden new members appear out of nowhere to support the twisted one. Friends must be deserting in the droves if it's got so desperate that characters need to be invented to support the weird cause : lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Ha ha ! The joint custodian of the PAFC Flat Earth Society has joined the fray. At least he can string a few thoughts together, even if they are insular.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed Aviva boy is king.

Petrie, Webb, Newell cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Pasoti is becoming a good read, even with made up characters and members they are still taking a beating! lol!

Greenman, try to understand, we don'tr care if membership is limited to just one, it's not about numbers it's about having a voice. We're well aware that if it wasn't for IJN's comments we wouldn't be as MASSIVE as we are! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Ha ha ! The joint custodian of the PAFC Flat Earth Society has joined the fray. At least he can string a few thoughts together, even if they are insular.

Seriously guys if you want this website to progress you need to get rid of the Fool in the Pool above. I noticed your membership has been stuck on 253 for several weeks and Tring the One Trick Pony isn't helping your cause.

Quality over quantity every time dear boy Wink Touch a nerve did we ?

ps there are only so many poor souls interested in Argyle these days. I don't see the farm as a hotbed of opinion just now. Apart from Grovie and a few others, it is more inane drivel from the same dimwits and rallying calls from the outclassed yeomanry, turned generals, under that nice gentleman Jimmy Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

I don't know what all the fuss is about, according to our owner the Conference isn't all that bad so to be fair to Brent's chauffeur, things are looking up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm

GOB wrote:
I don't know what all the fuss is about, according to our owner the Conference isn't all that bad so to be fair to Brent's chauffeur, things are looking up! lol!

That's more like it GOB. It's all been rather surreal recently. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

That's more like it GOB. It's all been rather surreal recently. lol!

Yeah, boring innit, bollox to it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Grovehill's back on there, fighting his corner.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 am

We'd better keep up our predictions of his demise as a 'one trick pony who upsets other posters', or they will ban him. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 am

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
Grovehill's back on there, fighting his corner.

And doing it well! He has 'being right' on his side - how can he fail?

And on the undercard we have 'Oddball'...
Whoa..! Talk about a character assassination job on this poster by a well known clique of Pasoti mods!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&start=75

Newells offering here being particularly disgusting:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64661&start=45

Basically accuses Oddball of being two faced, an alchohlic, and keeper of dubious company... And that's just in one sentence!

I thought they were 'real' friends?

With friends like Newell who needs 'real' enemies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 am

Newell having a pop at 'real life' friends? Nah, that would never happen lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 am

Sounds like someone under pressure. But when you can count Mr Brent as a friend and have his personal telephone number and e-mail address it makes it things a little easier.

His day will be a little easier following the win last night. The floodgates might have opened if we had lost and sank to the foot of the league again. The dissenting voices have been silenced for now but there will be loads more ups and downs before our fate is sealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 am

Didn't a certain person once claim that Stapes was his friend? - Look out James, your clock is ticking! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Seriously guys if you want this website to progress you need to get rid of the Fool in the Pool above. I noticed your membership has been stuck on 253 for several weeks and Tring the One Trick Pony isn't helping your cause.

You are not the first person to come on here telling us how to run our website. Funnily enough they always say the same things about "progressing" the website by ignoring the antics of Pasoti. We are so grateful for all the great advice we get. I hope you can offer some sage advice to Pasoti as that forum REALLY is dying and is in desperate need of help.

Whenever Newell blows his top on Pasoti about us our membership increases dramatically. You point out that our membership has been stuck on 253 for the last few weeks. Hmmmmm....anything to do with the "truce" that has been in place for the last few weeks? Or is it down to Tring, whose story has been consistent for the last 5 years?

I don't think anyone here wants this site to be as large as Pasoti. I like the fact that people can make a post and get a response without having to be in the clique, or by being controversial to get a reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 am

One two faced,alcoholic with dubious friends looking for a home.Porkus has lost it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

oddball wrote:
One two faced,alcoholic with dubious friends looking for a home.Porkus has lost it.

What a cracking opening post!

Welcome to ATD mate!

Say what you like here, as long as it isn't illegal!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Newells now attacking iggy calling him a sad gimp and a coward. Can't do the link as I'm in the bath on my phone but even on holiday he doesn't half show his true colours when you touch a nerve lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 pm

oddball wrote:

You'll be at home here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Newell talking gimps:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&start=105
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Newells now attacking iggy calling him a sad gimp and a coward. Can't do the link as I'm in the bath on my phone but even on holiday he doesn't half show his true colours when you touch a nerve lol

On ATD via the phone whilst having a bath. Now that IS commitment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 pm

oddball wrote:

No more lifts home from the game for you then, Al? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

On ATD via the phone whilst having a bath. Now that IS commitment

At my age just having a bath is a commitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill   Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post of the weekend goes to Grovehill
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next