Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
Czarcasm
Tgwu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peterborough, iFollow too cheap Empty
PostSubject: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 8:40 pm

Peterborough United co-owner Darragh MacAnthony believes the iFollow streaming fee of £10 per match for non-season ticket holders is too cheap.

The EFL announced plans to stream games being played behind-closed-doors after reaching a temporary agreement with Sky Sports.

“Season ticket holders will be given codes for iFollow,” MacAnthony told his ‘Hard Truth’ podcast.

“It’s £10 a go for other fans which is too cheap in my opinion, especially when three or more people are sitting in the same room watching the same stream.

“I would also urge our fans to sign in to games through our stream as there is a 70-30 split in terms of the money generated.

“Sunderland’s 30,000 fans will still generate a decent sum. Our fans are loyal, but there obviously aren’t that many of them.”
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 pm

Darragh’s a cnut. Don’t be like Darragh.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 8:44 am

I think its priced spot on. I suspect there will be a huge uptake no matter how many people are sat around a screen.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 9:49 am

Another Chairman who really doesn't understand the problems most of his customers face. I personally think a tenner is about right for lge.1/lge.2 football as a match goer. Also you can get a Sky pass for about forty quid a month and watch literally dozens of games no matter how many people watch your telly.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 11:15 am

I have to say that I think it’s about right. I will try it out and as long as it is good ( unlike parkway game) then I will carry on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 12:52 pm

To put some kind of perspective on this an average cinema ticket dropped from £7.49 to £7.22 this year. I'm not saying the tenner is terrible price but viewed in context with what else you can buy entertainment wise it's not cheap. Fry is out of touch with his customer base. I think we should see match day tickets come down in price to lure fans back when they are able.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 7:16 pm

I won't be paying to watch that shite.
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I won't be paying to watch that shite.
You might as well pay it as the Ron Jeremy films that you are accustomed to will not be returning anytime soon. It's probably saving your spectacles a lot of wear and tear too lahd
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Ron Jeremy, kinel, we are talking classic cinema.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 7:50 pm

£10 v £25+ , when fans return it Will be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 8:12 pm

I expect the Peterborough fans would agree after today’s result
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 am

Let Peterborough experiment and charge £29.99 like the BT Sport/Box office boxing and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Iam getting to like this Ifollow business
No queuing up for a piss at HT can have somethink eat can have a fag put or even a Moroccan woodbine
I don’t have to sit near no bobble jizzers ..or even bumping into fatty or his wanky mates ..I could get used to this 😁
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterborough, iFollow too cheap   Peterborough, iFollow too cheap Empty

Back to top Go down

Peterborough, iFollow too cheap
Page 1 of 1