Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
Lord Melbury
mouldyoldgoat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 2:14 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Jim and Wilson wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Utterly comical that two on the thread are completely supportive of the most corrupt PM in British history but exclaim their disgust at the shyster doing exactly the same.

As for Brent is there anyone left who hasnt twigged what this guy was all about from day one

Of course you have detailed evidence of corruption from Johnson and have shared this with the relevant authorities?
id start looking for when he was mayor of London for starters I’d start investigating why he was charging Russian ogilarchs 20 grand at at time to have games of tennis & lunch with there wife’s ..id start looking there if I was you

Reg why don’t you have a look yourself and at the same time let us all know when your next in court.[/quote
If you little englanders cant see his dodgie as F#%K then you must have shit in your eyes that’s all iam saying

Ok so you can’t back up those comments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Punchy will be spinning in his grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchy will be spinning in his grave.

the position of brents hand on nools head cracks me up.. The photographer captured their relationship in full right there. least we forget on punchy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 8:36 pm

Angry wrote:

I am sure there is a film in there some where. Could be called The Twister. any more names
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 9:14 pm

A few good sad old men?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 9:29 pm

Hmm, you look at a picture like that of a few fat old janners with a shyster ex banker, and it is no surprise good ole Argo have (so far) never got into the top flight. Sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 10:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hmm, you look at a picture like that of a few fat old janners with a shyster ex banker, and it is no surprise good ole Argo have (so far) never got into the top flight. Sheep

he old gits that helped convince that blighter to makeover that crapshaq rather than build a new stand cause he doesnt like change i have no time for any of them.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Just happy to have a team to support, no need to do anything risky like compete.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 4:11 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

I am sure there is a film in there some where. Could be called The Twister. any more names

Harry Potter and the Gobbler of Nipples
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Harry Potter and the dementors.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 12:56 pm

Can he build it, can he fvck! Jimmy still flogging snake oil to the grateful.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 5:16 pm

The shit the bad the ugly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shyster strikes again!!!   The Shyster strikes again!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shyster strikes again!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2