Elias
lawnmowerman
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Chris webb strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:26 am

What a absolute tool chris has turned out to be. The village of lympstone was going to get a new postman because post office rules mean a more senior posty can take any round he likes. The village has had the same posty for 17 years and the locals wanted to keep him. Royal mail has now agreed they can keep ray the posty but the unions are now going to fight the decision.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This bit made me larf. Not listening to customers is bad for business, the use of common sense would be a good start.

But Chris Webb from the union said: "What we can't have is a community or group of residents rewriting a nationally agreed policy.

"If we allow a... very dangerous precedent to be set that is a problem.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

"We love the rapport our customers have with our postmen but they cannot determine our internal policies."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 am

seniority is against equal oppurtunities chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:26 am

Listen to your customers or die you feckin great two faced dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 am

Webbs customers are his members, not the general public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Very true Pete but without the customers of the royal mail none of them will have jobs.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:01 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Very true. Shame some people can't see past actual hatred. Another sad Webb kicking thread. Next week, Chris Webb had change after he bought a can of coke and didn't put it in the charity box!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:44 pm

I wondered how long it would take for you to pop up and defend chris hairy.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Is that a scratch on that record?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Very true. Shame some people can't see past actual hatred. Another sad Webb kicking thread. Next week, Chris Webb had change after he bought a can of coke and didn't put it in the charity box!

dont see where hes getting a 'kicking' ?
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Same scratch on your records. My defence took longer than your salivating thread.

Stay tuned for another gripping lawnmower thread where he details the damning fact that Chris Webb doesn't like vinegar on his chips and we delve deeper into his twisted psyche as we learn that he prefers brunettes to blondes.

Elias wrote:
hairy j wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

dont see where hes getting a 'kicking' ?

The first sentence.

WHAT A TOOL

Chris Webb in Chris Webb does his job shocker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 pm

So here we (possibly) go again.

Some people like Chris. Some don't.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

I think hes a twat if he commentating I switch it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
I think hes a twat if he commentating I switch it off

Makes two of us!

Chris Webb sends me to  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Just keeping digging hairy . Not very becoming of a mod candidate.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm not the one who started a thread about Chris Webb. 'Keep digging' - why? Is the ATD qualification for a mod to start and post in threads that criticise a real life human being who is unable to defend himself? It's quite a manly thing to do though, well done lawnmower. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Just keeping digging hairy . Not very becoming of a mod candidate.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:47 am

Most people on here would agree with this if the name at the bottom was changed. That's my point.

Hi All. My name is Chris. I'm a postman / CWU official. I have the following article printed in tomorrow's local paper. I thought it maybe of interest. Take care andgood luck.

‘Greedy Posties’, ‘Lazy Teachers’ and ‘Got it Easy Firefighters’

On November 4th I will join over 100,000 Postal Workers in our first day of National Strike Action for four years. We have the company pedalling propaganda at a cost of millions, the Government spreading lie after lie about the sale of Royal Mail and the right wing media taking every opportunity possible to mislead the public about why we are taking action.

Despite all of the above Postal Workers delivered a crushing 4 to 1 YES vote in favour of strike action and in support of their Union. The response of Royal Mail and the Government has been to try and twist the voting figures and highlight the CWU members that did not vote. If this issue wasn’t so serious it would be laughable. A coalition Government that nobody voted for questioning a legal ballot. A company whose former managerial recruitment strategy was based on what Golf Club you belonged to questioning democracy. Both clearly desperate, out of touch and trying to muddy the waters.

The press tell the public that Postal Workers should be grateful and that we’ve all just received £3,500worth of shares. They omit to say we cannot sell them for at least three years when they will be worthless and that in return for these shares the Government have opened up the door for Hedgefunders and speculators to attack our terms and conditions.

The public are told that the Great British Post Office is in safe hands. It is now in the hands of the Singapore Government and other investors who are purely interested in making profit and have no care whatsoever for the Postal Service of this Country. The name ‘Royal Mail’ will go, this monarch will be the last ever allowed onto the face of a stamp and the Crown will be lost from the company logo. The British Public are not stupid. They know what privatisation means – worsening services and higher costs. The £1 stamp is imminent.

Our Royal Mail was undersold by at least £1billion. It was nothing more than a fire sale based on ideology. That £1billion could have gone into the NHS, education, the Fire Service or into warming our elderly population. Instead it went straight into the pockets of the rich speculators. The Best Man at George Osborne’s Wedding made £18m in one day of trading on Royal Mail shares but of course that wasn’t a set up was it? Of course Postal Workers are the villains here for wanting to protect themselves from further attacks.

Last week Teachers in certain Regions took Strike Action as part of a coordinated set of action. I was proud to speak at a teachers rally in Plymouth . Like us Posties, they are being targeted by the press and the Government for having the temerity to defend themselves and the Children that they educate.

Despite the Teachers never taking a Pensions payment holiday and previously agreeing to boost their contributions they are being asked to now face the prospect of working until the age of 68 to pay for the errors of others. I never knew that Teachers started the economic crisis. I’ve never known a Teacher to receive a multi million pound bonus but they must still pay for those extravagances and risks?I have ayoung Child and I do not want him taught Physical Education by a 68 year old Teacher. I do not want that talented teacher put under such pressure that they look elsewhere for career options.

Our Teachers are now being told by Michael Gove that they can accept localised pay and that unqualified teachers are fine to take their places in the classrooms of our Children. Isn’t it funny how Gove doesn’t propose Regional Pay for some of his MP colleagues out in the shires and that he doesn’t fancy adjusting his gold plated Pension and working until 68. Parents should stop and think about the consequences of Goves proposals. Would you let an unqualified surgeon give you a heart operation? Would you let an unqualified mechanic remove your car engine? This is our Children’s Education at stake and this man is playing politics.

Gove drives at a Test mentality putting Teachers under unbearable pressure and leaving our Children capable of passing a one off test but minus a rounded education. Perhaps fittingly this obsession over Testing that Gove oversees is against the backdrop of him having failed his own driving test 7times.

The media paint the image of lazy Teachers and are all too quick to feed the misconception of Teachers having 13 weeks ayear off and working a 6 hour day. This is an insult to a professionals that will spend 10 hours in the workplace, take marking home every night, supervise numerous afterschool Clubs and spend any spare times /holidays planning for the next term.

Ihave heard some parents who have been angry at the Teachers taking strike action for a day leaving them with childcare difficulties. The reality is though if the Teachers don’t win this dispute then your Children will suffer the consequences every single day for the rest of their lives.

Firefighters across the UK have already taken action. Like the Postal Workers and Teachers they have been a target for the media. Like Postal Workers and Teachers they are having their Pensions robbed and are facing the prospect of being forced to work longer.

On top of this, savage cutbacks will now leave many Cities andTowns with fire coverage that is more suitable to arural area. All we hear from the Government is about how much money this will save. This is a Government putting a price on life. The Emergency services are there for exactly that – emergencies. If you needed a firefighter would you want a 65 year old that may or may not be able to may it because he or she had asecond job?

The cuts to the Fire Service will cost lives. This Government knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing.

The Action by our Teachers, Postal Workers and Firefighters is building to a point where it will surely be coordinated and joined by those also under attack like NHS workers.

The politicians are completely out of touch. Cameron tells us to put on a jumper if we can’t afford energy bills but stands by why the British Gas CEO pockets a£2m bonus. Cable tells us that they £1bn excess from the sale of Royal Mail is ‘froth’. I suppose it would be froth to the cabinet of multi millionaires. To working people it is akin to burning that money in front of our eyes are families struggle toget by from week to week.

Postal Workers are not on strike for money. We are not on strike for time off. We are on strike to defend ourselves and to defend Mrs Smith in Penzance or Mr Jones in Arbroath. The Royal Mail is part of the social fabric of this Country and we will not stand by and see it torn to pieces.

Teachers are not on strike for longer holidays. They are not on strike for better terms. They are on strike to protect themselves and to protect the educations of our Children and Grandchildren.

Firefighters are not on strike to protect aright to a second job. They are not on strike to fend off change. They are on strike because they refuse to put their lives on the line and get their conditions ripped up in return. They are on strike because if YOU need someone to save your life they want to be there.

Foodbanks across the UK are oversubscribed, Elderly people are dying in their homes because they are being forced to choose between heating and eating. The press must be right though. It must be the fault of ‘Greedy Posties’, ‘Lazy Teachers’ and ‘Got it Easy Firefighters’.

If now isn’t the time to stand up and say enough is enough then when is? I am proud to be a Postal Worker, proud to be a Trade Union member and I am prepared to take action alongside my colleagues to defend myself and the service we provide. Please respect us for doing so.

Regards

Chris Webb Postal Worker CWU Member CWU Representative
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:04 am

he wasnt banned for 'good behaviour' was he !
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:04 pm

In real life, he's very good at what he does. Professionally, he's an excellent rep. This thread is about his professional life. He does stand for and support the type of people we all claim to be.

Well done Webby - although the Argyle stuff is bloomin' hilariously bad.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:46 pm

the postman always posts twice............... once as himself and once as......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Webby is banned from this forum for refusing to verify his email account, which funnily enough shares the same ip as the Greenman account, if he confirms the ip then he will be banned for having a multi. I would have thought that if he owned up to it instead of making us out to be the bad guys we would accept an apology delete one account and move on, can't see it happening though.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Maybe he was busy. Unlike 90% of this forum. Typically, the sterling post that Webb made above is ignored. How village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

That Chris Webb statement is cringeworthy in the extreme, He makes a few valid points but most of it is twaddle  fishing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Come on Hairy this thread isn't about you.  fishing 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 pm

He may be good at that job of his but that doesn't mean hes a good person does it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris webb strikes again   Chris webb strikes again Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris webb strikes again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next