Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....

Go down 
+7
Czarcasm
Tgwu
Jim and Wilson
PatDunne
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... Empty
PostSubject: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:36 am

Contact these guys at the Good Law Project and Jo Maugham for assistance.
They are having exceptional success in holding the Government to account on all fronts much to Johnsons chagrin so definately an option

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 am

what would the world do without all those sociology philosophy and gender studies a levels
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 am

You can follow the QC if you need further information or read up on his actions over this latest fiasco

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 1:59 pm

What fiasco? Scotland was a fiasco because they used postcodes to do downgrade meaning kids from poor areas were badly affected. In the UK grades have been downgraded because teachers had predicted in increase in A* grades of 40% which was very unlikely if they had sat the actual exams. Not surprised the ambulance chasers are getting in on the act.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 4:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

You can follow the QC if you need further information or read up on his actions over this latest fiasco

A bunch of public money grabbing snowflake facilitators!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:26 pm

I suffered when i (passed) my A levels back in 1978 - no coursework, no modular A levels, no teachers assessment, just final exams,
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 8:37 am

How would using teachers grades have helped, they had already been identified as being significantly more optimistic, how would that have impacted those who too A levels in 2019 or 2021 as it would look like they didn’t do as well.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 12:31 pm

I have a son who is a teacher, at the moment i am wear ear plugs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 6:38 am

Alastair Campbell can be an arse at times I totally agree but once again the Government is viciously handed its backside....Just wait for the GCSE's lol

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 8:47 am

Everyone’s situation will be different. My daughter got her first choice Uni so is over the moon. She was at DHSG so there’s a chance the schools previous results and reputation has helped her. That said, a couple of her school friends are looking to appeal, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 9:19 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Alastair Campbell can be an arse at times I totally agree but once again the Government is viciously handed its backside....Just wait for the GCSE's lol

Correction Alistair Campbell is a complete cnut. Let's not forget without Campbell we wouldn't have had Cummings both cast in the same mould. Plus it's only the Brexiteers that are calling this a failure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 10:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Correction Alistair Campbell is a complete cnut. Let's not forget without Campbell we wouldn't have had Cummings both cast in the same mould. Plus it's only the Brexiteers that are calling this a failure.

hes a complete cnut who has blood on his hands over iraq just like war criminal blair
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 10:25 am

So what if rich kids get good grades and poor ones don't, that is what we voted for, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 11:46 am

Lots of complaining, not much by way of a decent, equitable proposal on how grades should have been attributed in this unique situation. Let’s face it whatever was done, people would have complained as that is just how society operates these days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 11:49 am

seadog wrote:
So what if rich kids get good grades and poor ones don't, that is what we voted for, get over it.

But Ive only seen evidence of that happening in Scotland and everybody I know has got their grades.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 12:37 pm

I voted SNP, along with the majority, so my comment still stands up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 10:50 am

I'm talking about the England. If they had gone with teacher grades then there would have been a forty percent increase in passes and A* grades is that fair to the previous or the following years students?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Complete and utter U turn after big Gav said 3 days ago there would not be one
Will Bozo axe the even more hapless Williamson tonight ??  Course then he's gotta find someone even dimmer to fill the post.

Laughing stock of the world, Worst cabinet in 220 years. Why the feck are we sitting here and putting up with this insanity. Tory backbenchers heavily pushing for change they knew full well this farce cannot continue

I still say Jeremy Hunt by Christmas will be in the hot seat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 5:02 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Will Bozo axe the even more hapless Williamson tonight ??  Course then he's gotta find someone even dimmer to fill the post.

Laughing stock of the world, Worst cabinet in 220 years. Why the feck are we sitting here and putting up with this insanity. Tory backbenchers heavily pushing for change they knew full well this farce cannot continue

Because we want Brexit done.
Lolz I've just noticed the Jeremy Hunt joke, the guy is universally hated by everybody that remembers his handling of the health service, he's cast in the same mould as Bojo and Reece Moggg and is the slimiest bastard ever closely followed by Gove. You really are mental. Becuase you get all your news from frankly laughable Facebook and twitter sources you believe there is a real chance of Brexit being stopped and some kind of revolution is taking hold behind the scenes, it isn't and it won't just a bunch of deluded fools who believe the fake news they spread themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 1:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

You said Hunt as PM and Starmer as deputy PM!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Jim and Wilson wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You said Hunt as PM and Starmer as deputy PM!

But that is in the alternative universe inhabited by Franny and Harve where they'd have you believe the whole country is clamouring for a government of unity like we haven't had since the second world war.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Hunt was the one that fu8ked up the health service in the first place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 9:46 pm

[quote="harvetheslayer"]Complete and utter U turn after big Gav said 3 days ago there would not be one

I still say Jeremy Hunt by Christmas will be in the hot seat.[/quote

If you want your posts taken seriously do your research first, to date Boris has lost 7 votes in parliament, Harold Wilson lost 25 in 2 years in his second term and there’s plenty more examples if you took the time to find out instead of posting your bigoted fantasies
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:29 am

I think the alternatives to Johnson and co are even more frightening.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am

POI wrote:
I think the alternatives to Johnson and co are even more frightening.

And changing the leader changes fook all, changing the party changes fook all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....   If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams..... Empty

Back to top Go down

If someone in your family has suffered over A Level Exams.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next