mouldyoldgoat
Mook
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 am

They cocked up, have explained why so under the circumstances good press release from Hallett to reassure punters moving forward
I turned off probably like many others even before it went terminal
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 11:02 am

I would have thought if they knew about problems with the system from last season then why try putting it right just before the first friendly of the new season.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 11:18 am

You trying to start a revolution mouldy....now were's me Che Guevara beret gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 11:54 am

can you still be a fan and say your not happy with the standard of production the club put out for a game they promoted for 1 and 2 an advert for other fans to think about purchasing argyleworld or whatever its now called to watch games when the season starts till fans can fuly return to home park?

cause someone needs to tell the twitter kids and the hallets that this indeed can and will happen no matter how much they bitch to drown out opinions they dont like.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 11:59 am

zyph wrote:
You trying to start a revolution mouldy....now were's me Che Guevara beret gone.

Trying my best. Very Happy

Being from a maintenance background it would have been looked at sooner rather than later at my work.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Angry wrote:
can you still be a fan and say your not happy with the standard of production the club put out for a game they promoted for 1 and 2 an advert for other fans to think about purchasing argyleworld or whatever its now called to watch games when the season starts till fans can fuly return to home park?

cause some needs to tell the twitter kids and the hallets that this indeed can and will happen no matter how much they bitch to drown out opinions they dont like.

They'm not praper fans innum. The Hallets protection squad are making themselves look extremely paranoid. It baffles me that the club get applauded for making that statement (which is fair enough and I'm sure they will sort it) yet fans saying basically the same thing get slagged and told to shaddup and enjoy the ride. It all sounds very familiar.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Brent out!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 pm

POI wrote:
Brent out!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that Jimmy and his crack team in the Ice Rink site hut?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Like the match feed argo were shite! Lots of players signed from last years fourth division to play in the third division reminds me of two years ago when Adams signed a load of cheap shite and suprise suprise the club went down.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

cause some needs to tell the twitter kids and the hallets that this indeed can and will happen no matter how much they bitch to drown out opinions they dont like.

They'm not praper fans innum. The Hallets protection squad are making themselves look extremely paranoid. It baffles me that the club get applauded for making that statement (which is fair enough and I'm sure they will sort it) yet fans saying basically the same thing get slagged and told to shaddup and enjoy the ride. It all sounds very familiar.

Really? ..and who might that be? Let's have some names.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:59 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Really?  ..and who might that be?  Let's have some names.

Feck off Troll.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Feck off Troll.

LOl.  You get more like Harve every day. Once again...  All mouth and no facts to back up your ridiculous claim.  

Most people would be embarrassed to write the crap you do, but you seem to have no shame whatsoever.

What else are you imagining?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Feck off Troll.

LOl.  You get more like Harve every day.  Once again...  All mouth and no facts to back up your ridiculous claim.  

Most people would be embarrassed to write the crap you do, but you seem to have no shame whatsoever.

If you'd even read the thread instead of making a knee jerk reaction to my post because I said said it you'd realise I was talking about Graiser on the last page. If you want to debate then engage but dont start another pathetic long winded diatribe that gives ATD a bad name and turns so many people off. So again feck off troll.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Feck off Troll.

LOl.  You get more like Harve every day.  Once again...  All mouth and no facts to back up your ridiculous claim.  

If you'd even read the thread instead of making a knee jerk reaction to my post because I said said it you'd realise I was talking about Graiser on the last page. If you want to debate then engage but dont start another pathetic long winded diatribe that gives ATD a bad name and turns so many people off. So again feck off troll.

LOl. So a "squad" of one, then?

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:35 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Feck off Troll.

Feck off troll
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:44 am

Mods/Admin time for YOU to end this vicious farce with Rickler trolling.
The fact you haven't to date is quite pathetic but then you know it.

Last month one new member here who noticed both mine and Ears responses (I think she may be female) messaged and said she was afraid to post further because he had launched his vile tongue in to him/her apparently.

Utterly utterly farcical.

No Mouldy.....dont even try. You allow this to continue than delete my membership this morning. You are incapable of grasping that anyone can read this forum and simply think WTF and why do they allow it to continue

Deal with him or delete me this morning. I really dont care anymore
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 am

Literally half this thread stolen by Rickler the Noolworthy without even an attempt to discuss the subject of the thread great work. Handbags
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:42 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Mods/Admin time for YOU to end this vicious farce with Rickler trolling.
The fact you haven't to date is quite pathetic but then you know it.

Last month one new member here who noticed both mine and Ears responses (I think she may be female) messaged and said she was afraid to post further because he had launched his vile tongue in to him/her apparently.

Utterly utterly farcical.

No Mouldy.....dont even try. You allow this to continue than delete my membership this morning. You are incapable of grasping that anyone can read this forum and simply think WTF and why do they allow it to continue

Deal with him or delete me this morning. I really dont care anymore

Bye then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:57 am

If you want to leave then delete yourself. Why should we do it and have you crying to everyone that has the unfortunate situation of knowing you telling them that ‘the nasty mods got rid of me?’
If you do leave then don’t assume you will get back on because I for one won’t hurry to activate you.
You would normally be able to activate yourself as a new member but your bestie mate crow saw to that with his multiple sign ups.

It’s been said before if you post something that someone says is crap then you should expect to be called out on it. Argue your point and show the facts that brought you to post your words and stop the quivering lip (brent style) crying to the mods.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:50 pm

FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 9:49 am

This is what happens when trolls are tolerated.....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 10:44 am

You’re right. Still we are stuck with harve for the time being.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2