Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 11:50 am

The first preseason match, the action from Home Park is on Argyle YouTube channel at 12.45pm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:54 pm

what we going with here im saying 8-2

wonder coverage as usual from argyle from the worst angle they could find in the stadium. Failed Wrestling journalist rob mcnichol dong comms so sod that the volume is off.


Last edited by Angry on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:01 pm

jesus this is bad like watch stuff in the 90's on dial up internet, jerky and buffering.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:01 pm

they stopped the coverage now.

here is what it looked like



Last edited by Angry on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Posts : 311
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:09 pm

I've got a cheap camera thing at home to keep an eye on the dogs when we're out, at Work etc and it's miles better than whatever is being used at HP for this.....
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Mook wrote:
I've got a cheap camera thing at home to keep an eye on the dogs when we're out,  at Work etc and it's miles better than whatever is being used at HP for this.....

we got this to look forward too till fans can return fully at games a cheap camera and audio thats out of sync and again cheap. THe club have to invest in better equipment.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:28 pm

1-0 parkway. billy palfrey who was an old yts player of ours much like most of the parkway team.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13291
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Coms is shit but the picture is quite good except it is quite dark.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14941
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Coms is shit but the picture is quite good except it is quite dark.

i turned it off iits unwatchable not even in sync... i trust the club are investing in better equipment for when the season starts as pre season or not they cannot run with what they have atm when the league starts.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13291
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Sound seems to be a couple of seconds before the pictures.
I think it’s 1 1.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:12 pm

I'm into overload here, am switching between Somerset playing shit at Northants, watching Argo and listening to England cricket on the radio. geek
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Posts : 311
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:15 pm

2-1 Apparently. Jephcott
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Apologies for the inconvenience - but the fault with this afternoon's streaming service is terminal.

We'll provide a full update later this evening.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:57 pm

rather watch the cricket anyway.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13291
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 2:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
rather watch the cricket anyway.

Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 3:08 pm

2 -1 FT to Argo
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11598
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 3:53 pm

McCormick will have to play dead ball situations better than that....to be beaten from distance....it's not as if it was a thunder bolt of a shot.....too, too easy.

Nearly as bad as the quality of the picture and muffled commentary in the background....just imagine having to pay for that....and literally only one half to view....you had no idea what the score was... if you had missed the goals being scored....after over 4 months of green starvation that was not a good meal to dish up for potential future viewers.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Some of the cricket streaming not good either although still far better than that rubbish at HP today.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 4:34 pm

The club would like to place on record our apologies for the instability, and low quality, of the live streaming service provided for Saturday afternoon’s pre-season friendly against Plymouth Parkway.

Argyle staff and officials share the Green Army’s frustration that the service failed, and we are clearly disappointed that the offering fell short of the high standards that we want to be associated with the football club.

We would like to reassure supporters that this standard of service is not what the Green Army can expect in the coming months, and significant redevelopment works to our broadcast suite began late last week, which necessitated a temporary streaming solution for this weekend’s fixture.


The streaming facilities used for the Parkway fixture remain from the previously existing set-up, and was tested the day before the match to ensure that it was fit to operate on one final occasion – although this proved not to be the case.

It has not escaped the club’s attention that our iFollow/streaming output has suffered reliability issues in the previous 18 months, and it is being addressed in the redevelopment work that is underway.

The major upgrade works will result in a brand-new broadcasting suite at the club, with new broadcast equipment, cabling, and a studio room dedicated to the management of live-streaming – this will be all be operational ahead of our 20/21 Sky Bet League One season.

Argyle Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Parkinson, said: “We are extremely disappointed that our streaming service did not work on Saturday, and we apologise to members of the Green Army that they were not able to watch the team in action.

“We have been aware of issues plaguing our iFollow output for some time, and it has been a priority for the Board to resolve – particularly with supporters not being able to attend fixtures in the short-term.

“We have commissioned extensive redevelopment works of our streaming facilities, and want to reassure supporters that the product will be significantly improved in time for the new season.”

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 4:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Some of the cricket streaming not good either although still far better than that rubbish at HP today.

My F1 and cricket streaming this afternoon was first class and it was free.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 893
Join date : 2020-03-25

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The club would like to place on record our apologies for the instability, and low quality, of the live streaming service provided for Saturday afternoon’s pre-season friendly against Plymouth Parkway.

Argyle staff and officials share the Green Army’s frustration that the service failed, and we are clearly disappointed that the offering fell short of the high standards that we want to be associated with the football club.

We would like to reassure supporters that this standard of service is not what the Green Army can expect in the coming months, and significant redevelopment works to our broadcast suite began late last week, which necessitated a temporary streaming solution for this weekend’s fixture.


The streaming facilities used for the Parkway fixture remain from the previously existing set-up, and was tested the day before the match to ensure that it was fit to operate on one final occasion – although this proved not to be the case.

It has not escaped the club’s attention that our iFollow/streaming output has suffered reliability issues in the previous 18 months, and it is being addressed in the redevelopment work that is underway.

The major upgrade works will result in a brand-new broadcasting suite at the club, with new broadcast equipment, cabling, and a studio room dedicated to the management of live-streaming – this will be all be operational ahead of our 20/21 Sky Bet League One season.

Argyle Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Parkinson, said: “We are extremely disappointed that our streaming service did not work on Saturday, and we apologise to members of the Green Army that they were not able to watch the team in action.

“We have been aware of issues plaguing our iFollow output for some time, and it has been a priority for the Board to resolve – particularly with supporters not being able to attend fixtures in the short-term.

“We have commissioned extensive redevelopment works of our streaming facilities, and want to reassure supporters that the product will be significantly improved in time for the new season.”




Ok they fecked up and apologised, move on, well taken goal from the academy boy Miller.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13291
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Anyone know who the trialist was?

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12969
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 5:24 pm

L Page from Charlton, given another two weeks
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Some of the cricket streaming not good either although still far better than that rubbish at HP today.

My F1 and cricket streaming this afternoon was first class and it was free.
Excellent picture on the Somerset game today, but sound sync way out and then went all together. But incredible play by the Cidermen, bowling out Northants for 67, great afternoon, very exciting on the England game. looks like someone will get their bollocks chewed off up at HP given the long apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube   Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Argyle v Parkway (12.45)Youtube
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: