Sandford_Grecian
PlymptonPilgrim
Freathy
Elias
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight Empty
PostSubject: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm

any ATD'ers going? Which pub is everyone drinking in?

2 tuesday night away games in a row for me! Smile

Predictions? Lineups?

I'm going to say 2-1 to either of us.

And the lineup i'd like to see would be

Cole

Bignot Purse Blanchard Williams

Walton Wotton Young

Mc Donald Chadders Hemmings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Good to see the football is high on everyone on here's agenda's.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Cant make it. Enjoy the game. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Most people on here are old - it's not good for us to go out on these dark, cold nights.

Cole

Bignot Purse Blanchard Williams

Young Wotton Hourihane Hemmings

MacDonald Chadwick.

I'd use Tsoumou earlier in the second half, replacing Young, if we aren't getting anywhere. Daley is also there as an impact player - maybe replacing Hemmings. I also see that Lennox is travelling - maybe he could replicate the few minutes he had on the park in his first HP outing.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm

After Accrington we're not due another 'good' perfomance for a while.

Macclesfield 3-1 Argo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Been popping on and off this site for best part of an hour now and saw the last post was Freathy on the Macclesfield Away thread and was loathed to open it. "The Last Post" is quite appropriate really as I just knew what it would say or at least the gist it would be. In the end couldn't resist any longer and went for it. Well no shocks there then. Go on Freathy, tip them to win one. You know you want to. cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Good ol' Freathy. Laughing

That's us five undefeated, another clean sheet and another 3 points on the road then.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:08 pm

monti wrote:
Good to see the football is high on everyone on here's agenda's.

Now now Monti. Some of us had other things to do tonight, in my case washing my hair, and had already made our predictions on the predictions thread. Tring will be after you for starting a prediction thread as well lol!

Can't make the long trip up to Macc, which is a shame as I would love to hear a chorus or two of Knutsford Scabby Willies ringing out.

I've gone for a boring 0-0 I'm afraid. I think we would settle for that, or at least Fletcher would, which is a pity because nearly all of our relegation rivals are likely to lose, except Bradford and Barnet play each other.

I reckon your line up prediction could be right, with Walton coming in for Hourihane, as Macclesfield aren't bad at home. I wouldn't mind giving Tsoumou a bit longer with Macdonald if Chadwick hasn't played a blinder by half-time, but Fletcher seems to have a set team now and Tsoumou, Daley and Lennox will probably only get a run out if we're behind with 15 minutes to go.

Right am about to watch an excellent cricket documentary on BBC4 about the West Indies team of the 80's called Fire in Babylon, so unless anybody needs anything urgently from me, I'll be concentrating on that for a while. Hope you have a wonderful trip Monti and come back with 3 points tucked under your top hat cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

I could see it dropping down so i felt i had to bump it!

Maybe my comment came to early, i do apologise.

Just wanted to here others opinions before i made the trek up tomorrow.

Hope we score, and dont lose.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 am

monti wrote:

Hope we score, and dont lose.

That's quite a bit you're hoping for......enjoy the trip!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

I know it's probably heresy, but even if I could make the trip to Macclesfield, I wouldn't. CBA.

Need to win though, after the rubbish on Saturday.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't do this *lower league offal lol!

*Circa 'Argyle_Ive' exeweb banter boards, 2003-2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
I don't do this *lower league offal lol!

*Circa 'Argyle_Ive' exeweb banter boards, 2003-2009

Presumably that's why you're such a feature on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Easy win for the greens. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Shouldn't the title of this thread include the words 'Richard Blight' for added guarantees of success tonight?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Mahoosive game for you terminal losers, that Accy result was it for you I'm happy to report, come on Maccy, get in you Silk Men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Shouldn't the title of this thread include the words 'Richard Blight' for added guarantees of success tonight?

Very Happy

Sorted. Let's hope it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm

10 minutes gone, and already Hereford are 2-0 up at Gillingham. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm

these are the problems if you have to rely on others to lose :

morecamble 0 daggers 1
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Ladies and gents, I'm getting a tadge concerned that if there aren't two teams below us at the end of the season,I may have to leave the country or at least the region for my own safety.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 pm

1-0 up then you lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Richard Blight does it again!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Pile of shite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 pm

96th minute FFS!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Just when you think you're out... they pull you back in.

Cold comfort Hereford screwing it up at the death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight   Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight Empty

Back to top Go down

Macclesfield Away - Richard Blight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next