Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Not sure what my favourite take from this is. The marriage experts that know the two of them well enough to comment on the state of their marriage or the constitutional experts that think this is a bigger deal than Prince Andrew being best mates with a convicted Paedophile

lol! Rubbish Hugh the Andrew blip was ages ago and has been largely forgotten. The royal lovers are like Rickler not wanting to believe the food is overpriced shite in the Lyndy, they will love the Royals no matter what they do.

Who said I didn't believe "the food is overpriced shite" in the Lyndy. Not me. You that's who! ..and on a subject that isn't even related just so you can get a dig in. Pathetic.

You're jumping to conclusions, and as usual about such matters, you are wrong. There is plenty of room for improvement, but nothing you will do will matter. Constant moaning on this site and barking at the moon will get you nowhere. You haven't got the balls to confront Simon Hallett directly.

I'm coming to the opinion you're the sort that would rather be able to moan than have the problem fixed.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 12:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Not sure what my favourite take from this is. The marriage experts that know the two of them well enough to comment on the state of their marriage or the constitutional experts that think this is a bigger deal than Prince Andrew being best mates with a convicted Paedophile

lol! Rubbish Hugh the Andrew blip was ages ago and has been largely forgotten. The royal lovers are like Rickler not wanting to believe the food is overpriced shite in the Lyndy, they will love the Royals no matter what they do.

Who said I didn't believe "the food is overpriced shite" in the Lyndy.  Not me.  You that's who!  ..and on a subject that isn't even related just so you  can get a dig in. Pathetic.

You're jumping to conclusions, and as usual about such matters, you are wrong.  There is plenty of room for improvement, but nothing you will do will matter.  Constant moaning on this site and barking at the moon will get you nowhere.  You haven't got the balls to confront Simon Hallett directly.

I'm coming to the opinion you're the sort that would rather be able to moan than have the problem fixed.  

I've said before I have raised my concerns many, many times with different owners and feck all changes, maybe you should read the results of the end of season fans survey last year, for some reason the aft site won't allow cut and paste but it says something like,
"longstanding concerns remain with many fans bringing up the queues for refreshments and the price and quality of refreshments" that wasn't just me moaning, and I did moan not just hen but previously as well, but not only has Hallett ignored me but the many hundreds of other fans who complete the survey. Or are you telling me he won't know he results without me personally telling him via email?
I came to the conclusion ages ago that ou are such a bosses man that you'd rather fall out with a fellow fan than have anybody dare citicise your lunch buddy. You're so like Nool it's unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 3:07 pm

I cant help chuckling......

Back on topic old Piers Morgan has been really digging into Harry and Meghan thats for sure. I do agree with Piers though that if the couple thought the paps were bad before I suspect they've seen nothing yet.
Expect Harry to return to the fold alone within 36 months older and wiser and many believe more quickly
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 7:37 pm

I am the only one that wishes Harry would just plain fcuk off? On the telly tonight "just call me Harry lol" took time out of his busy schedule of flying around the world (carbon offset by Elton John obvs) to lecture us about how bad for the planet holidays are! I mean his whole feckin life has been a holiday yet he warns us about taking a couple of weeks out of our constant toil? Go boil yer ginger head.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 8:30 pm

No you're not. Wish both of them would.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:23 pm

i hope the queen strips him of the duke of sussex title and make the freeloader truly independent. I also want him to take a dna test with that army general thats really his dad.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 8:04 am

The whole Royal freeloaders should join him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 am

Angry wrote:
i hope the queen strips him of the duke of sussex title and make the freeloader truly independent. I also want him to take a dna test with that army general thats really his dad.

I suspect that was done decades ago not that there could have been the slightest doubt. Timelines suggest she wasn't with Hewitt. Bollacks
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 5:20 pm

All you need to do is look at Harry then look at Chas and Hewitt. Hewitt is deffo his dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megxit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megxit!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: