Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 am

Surprised this royal subject hasn't been touched upon.

Megan and Harry...

Off with their heads, or good luck with being off the grid?
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:46 am

Option 3 - I don't give a feck
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:10 am

Multi millionaire couple decide to take 6 months a year off, billionaire family get hump.

The Royals are aghast that centuries of inbreeding is being diluted, and with a non European non white!
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

If they want to break away from the royal family then thats cool its not as if harry is high in the list of heirs now so his stepping away won't be too problematic there but megxit should mean megxit though and a complete break away no perks as why should the taxpayers pay for their lifestyle of celebrity especially in the states where they will try to cash in on their status much like duke and duchess of windsor did when they are not front line royals. only the line of succession (queen, prince charles and prince william and his family) should have the protection in anycase the others shouldnt.

I do think its disgusting also how mainly woken idiots in the media who are trying to say harry and meghan stepping away because of racism as that is very wrong. you only have to look at the crowds at their wedding this country has been nothing but welcoming to her. I think the country went over time off her as she seems to be a bit of a diva dick in truth. The fact she has driven a divide between two brothers who were very close is very sad also if anything else but never the less if they want to make it on their own good luck im just not willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Wills and Harry have fallen out dunno whether Meg was anything to do with it and frankly I dont give a feck. It did make me laugh when the media were asking "what form would financial independence take?" I'd hazard a guess that it means we pick up all the bills for their housing, travel and security whilst they live off the interest from the six or seven million he got from Diana and several millions he got from the Queen Mother, let's not forget that he also gets a huge chunk per year from Chas and the Duchies plus he's due to inherit at least tens of millions from the Queen if not hundreds of millions.
I'm not anti monarchy but why the fook they are allowed to cadge money off us I'll never know. They should be helping us out the fooking parasites.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm

I think she told Harry we live I the USA or its divorce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Elias wrote:

I'm not sure whether it's as simple as that, but it appears she loved the adoration that being attached to the British Royals brings. Now as time's gone on the penny has dropped that a lifetime of duty isn't really what she fancies. Harry's obviously chosen her over his own brother and wider family, which is a bit of a shitshow.
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Elias wrote:

i think you maybe on to something there. Just watched that video doing the rounds of harry touting megan for jobs with disney so i guess she made it clear at some point she wanted to go back into acting.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Harry and Megan have a plan to get rich(er) using their royal titles around the world at least until they inevitably split and then divorce in a couple of years. Ginger will return to Britain, probably with the kid, and be given a some sort of royal role again by his Dad and she will continue to earn a living in the US off the fact she was a British royal once.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:29 am

Old James Hewitt must be laughing himself hoarse. Geddon bey I turked yer mother with a 99% doppleganger the result and now you're running with the money.....

Poor bey had to run before Ma Windsor and MI5 sanctioned another hit.....
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Old James Hewitt must be laughing himself hoarse. Geddon bey I turked yer mother with a 99% doppleganger the result and now you're running with the money.....

I don't think he is hewitts.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Elias wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

cheers lol! lol raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

cheers lol! lol raised eyebrow

He's the only real Royal child. lol! lol! lol! Feckin cracked me up when they had the family balcony shot the other day on the news. I said to my missus, "spot the odd one out?" Feckin Phil the Greek, Chas and William, all have the same look, build and thinning hair, then you have thickset Ginger hairball Harry.
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 am

Archie was left in Canada to prevent him being barred from leaving blighty.

Whilst we are there meghan did get preggers rather quickly.........
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Security will he an issue, especially as Harry did two tours in the Middle-East and any wannabe jihadi might fancy a pop at Harry sometime in the future, all in the name of the warped ideology that they have been brainwashed into believing.

The Canadians say they will not pay for any security, so the couple will have to fund that themselves. I am sure Harry still has contacts from his military days and could probably muster up a few mercenaries to look after him and his wife-child.

Other than that, fair shout to Harry and Megan, from what I have heard, there could be multi billion dollar contracts on offer to them.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:46 pm

What had she given up.....being a commoner and gaining all the trappings of royalty.

What has Harry given up.... his royal privileges...being a prince and all his royal duties to support the Queen and the financial security and the automatic security that he got.

End result...a marriage that will eventually flounder...because of the uneven give and take....that throws him into a world that will be hard for him to swim in because of who he is and being the son of a future King and the son of Diane...the press will have a field day watching him trying to be a commoner.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:59 pm

He has been getting hammered now anyway, nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Lol Zippers like he's gonna be one us from next week. I bet we still end up paying for his protection. I was reading earlier her Madge offsets the money she gives all the leaches from her tax bill. Very fookin fair of her.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:03 pm

Thank the Lord that Prince Paedo Andrew is not giving up his Universal Credit too.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:32 pm

Is he back in the fold?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:19 am

No but I've not seen fook all to suggest he won't still be dipping into mamas purse.
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:22 am

zyph wrote:
What had she given up.....being a commoner and gaining all the trappings of royalty.

What has Harry given up.... his royal privileges...being a prince and all his royal duties to support the Queen and the financial security and the automatic security that he got.

End result...a marriage that will eventually flounder...because of the uneven give and take....that throws him into a world that will be hard for him to swim in because of who he is and being the son of a future King and the son of Diane...the press will have a field day watching him trying to be a commoner.

it will end in divorce cause megan strikes me as the type you can never make happy no matter what you do as she always wants more or changes her mind..
Back to top Go down

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:41 am

Not sure what my favourite take from this is. The marriage experts that know the two of them well enough to comment on the state of their marriage or the constitutional experts that think this is a bigger deal than Prince Andrew being best mates with a convicted Paedophile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Not sure what my favourite take from this is. The marriage experts that know the two of them well enough to comment on the state of their marriage or the constitutional experts that think this is a bigger deal than Prince Andrew being best mates with a convicted Paedophile

lol! Rubbish Hugh the Andrew blip was ages ago and has been largely forgotten. The royal lovers are like Rickler not wanting to believe the food is overpriced shite in the Lyndy, they will love the Royals no matter what they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megxit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megxit!   Megxit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Megxit!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: