Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 10:07 pm

Did anyone else catch that car crash of an interview he did tonight?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:35 pm

No but read the fall out. Feck me it's almost as though he is stuck in the eighties, that's the 1880's btw. I'm not saying that he's an abuser of young girls but the fact he met Epstien at his gaff after he'd been charged with trafficking young girls says a lot about high society, if he'd been a gardener on one of his estates he'd get short shrift yet as Epstien is as powerful as a Royal he shows solidarity. He should have kept an undignified silence.
Ps he should be struck off the civil list or "sanctioned" as it's known in the real world.
Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
No but read the fall out. Feck me it's almost as though he is stuck in the eighties, that's the 1880's btw. I'm not saying that he's an abuser of young girls but the fact he met Epstien at his gaff after he'd been charged with trafficking young girls says a lot about high society, if he'd been a gardener on one of his estates he'd get short shrift yet as Epstien is as powerful as a Royal he shows solidarity. He should have kept an undignified silence.
Ps he should be struck off the civil list or "sanctioned" as it's known in the real world.

try and watch it if you can as it has to be seen to be believed as some of the things that come out of his mouth would baffle even the greatest philosophers.
Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 am

The monarchy is fecked once the Queen goes .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:06 pm

I don't know about that Hugh, I mean if the Royals decided to fight us we wouldn't stand a chance, just her grand kids outnumber the rest of the population by about three to one.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:27 pm

Word is that this story will grow and grow over the days and weeks.

Prince Andrew has diplomatic immunity so can't see him in court anytime soon, not unless he volunteered to do that.

Many commentators on the radio last night were confused by his answers, or the nature in which he answered questions from Emily Maitlis. Like how could he remember one thing and not the other. Then there is the photograph which he says is shopped ?.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:52 pm

He would've been better off saying nothing, he looked uncomfortable and slightly guilty. Even if he isn't that's the impression that will be left in most peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Anyone that has any dossiers on him will soon likely meet the same fate at Epstein, Dodi and Diana. He doesn't need immunity when he has MI5 to clean his dirty back yard up for him.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He would've been better off saying nothing, he looked uncomfortable and slightly guilty. Even if he isn't that's the impression that will be left in most peoples minds.

Yeah, I sort of thought that too. A lawyer for the victims was saying that he needs to talk to the authorities in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 8:15 pm

Another hefty nail in the monarchy’s coffin.
What with him & the gold digging bitch that Harry has become lumbered with they’ve got no chance.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Someone is lying - either Andy or this Virginia Roberts person. Unfortunately for Andy his continued acquaintance with a convicted sex offender after release from prison makes me think it's not Virginia.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Crazy interview.
Woking pizza express will be booked out for months!

Royals are so, badly advised but that is the problem for the 'spares' Harry and Andrew are on their way to exile I dare say
Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 6:20 pm

the queen her fella, prince charles and his lady and prince William his lovely wife and kids should be the only royals with any kind of protection and perks given they are the line of succession not above the law of course after all we all know what happend to charles 1.
All the other members of the royal family shouldn't be on the tax payers pay roll or have the same kind of protections and perks  given they are not important anymore.
Prince Andrew who is protected by these perks should be travelling to America to answer questions on this matter especially now and not using diplomatic immunity like that yank who killed that boy driving on the wrong side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Despite the lashings of smear and innuendo I'm struggling to see where he has broke the law? Unless there is a smoking condom in someone's cupboard I don't think it is or ever was illegal to know or even be friends with a paedo. Obviously it is a really stupid thing to be seen to be friends with a paedo but in Andrews world it's pretty normal I'd imagine. As for cries of him volunteering to hand himself in to the FBI that's hilarious. Again what is the charge?
He was well known back in the eighties for sowing his royal oats which never raised an eyebrow at all I guess everybody saw it as a perk of the job as Chas did I believe. I actually got asked by Andrews protection unit if I'd seen him about 4am one morning in Union St after he'd pulled some tart and given them the slip which he used to do quite often. This was when he was at Raliegh and back in the days of the IRA being active in mainland UK.
The most damning thing I've seen is the photo of him with his arm around the young girl which again it's not illegal to have a selfie taken with a baby let alone a teenager. I bet this all blows over.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Just announced on the news the Randy Andy (I'm sure the Sun used to actually call him that whilst praising his rogering of fair maidens) is to step back from public life! Lol. What does the idle sponging wanker ever do anyway?
Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Conveniently remembering you were in Pizza express on a particular day 18 years ago!

Get the feck outta here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Like I said before this is all so far innuendo but with the latest announcement you have to wonder if he will be charged with something, surely if he was truly innocent he'd tell everybody to fook off and set the lawyers on everybody.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:24 pm

He's getting roasted because he went against all PR advice, did the interview, then omitted showing any sympathy for Epstiens victims. To compound that, even after Epstein had the lid blown on his shenanigins Andrew made the fatal error of still associating with him.

Forever tainted now, guilty or not.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:33 pm

I get all that although I'm seriously wondering whether there are a teenage skeleton or two in the cupboard?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I get all that although I'm seriously wondering whether there are a teenage skeleton or two in the cupboard?

Wouldn't be the biggest surprise. Zero chance of him ever being held to account mind.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Despite the lashings of smear and innuendo I'm struggling to see where he has broke the law? Unless there is a smoking condom in someone's cupboard I don't think it is or ever was illegal to know or even be friends with a paedo. Obviously it is a really stupid thing to be seen to be friends with a paedo but in Andrews world it's pretty normal I'd imagine. As for cries of him volunteering to hand himself in to the FBI that's hilarious. Again what is the charge?
He was well known back in the eighties for sowing his royal oats which never raised an eyebrow at all I guess everybody saw it as a perk of the job as Chas did I believe. I actually got asked by Andrews protection unit if I'd seen him about 4am one morning in Union St after he'd pulled some tart and given them the slip which he used to do quite often. This was when he was at Raliegh and back in the days of the IRA being active in mainland UK.
The most damning thing I've seen is the photo of him with his arm around the young girl which again it's not illegal to have a selfie taken with a baby let alone a teenager. I bet this all blows over.

He has now said he will help the authorities across the pond.

Yeah, he was a bit of a lad back in the day and he reckons he bedded 1000 women in those younger days ?.

He had no choice but to vanish from the public eye over this latest royal scandal and he has also been severely booted in the teeth regarding all his charity work.

It won't blow over in the States anytime soon, which means it will drag on a tad over here. Queenie at her age really does not need extra hassle on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:35 am

It did amuse me when this young tart said she was "trafficked" to have sex with HRH. What they shipped you over in a crate of bananas or a refrigerated lorry container? Well no it was a first class airline ticket but it was awful.
Andy is going to have to withdraw a bit further from the public view yet I feel. Maybe to South America.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It did amuse me when this young tart said she was "trafficked" to have sex with HRH. What they shipped you over in a crate of bananas or a refrigerated lorry container? Well no it was a first class airline ticket but it was awful.

Exactly Ears exactly.....trafficked my arse. She was there for the perks, fun and the money and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely deluded.
Andrew is an idiot for doing the interview though.
feck me I've seen enough foreign nationals turn on the waterworks in my real life because its suited their spurious narrative at the time.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
'

Not sure why he would have been at Raleigh? I trained with him and Raleigh was never part of the training!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prince Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew   Prince Andrew Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next