+2
AstiSpumante
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Andrew   Andrew EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Prince Andrew, do anyone believe that if he were guilty of what he have been accused of, he would come out and say sorry I did it, I would like to apologise for what I did.?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Would you ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Would you ?

To be truthfull no, but if I did not do it, I would asked for a lie detector test.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:14 am

It's long overdue that we scrapped the god awful idea of the Royal family. How can a child be born above others; it's nonsense. These are just lumps of meat attached to bone, the same as any other mortal being. We should apply the bedroom tax to the Palace...

And yes, Andrew, red card

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:15 am

sounds like a disney film to me so no i dont believe it
Back to top Go down

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:28 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
It's long overdue that we scrapped the god awful idea of the Royal family. How can a child be born above others; it's nonsense. These are just lumps of meat attached to bone, the same as any other mortal being. We should apply the bedroom tax to the Palace...

And yes, Andrew, red card

Treat them like the other imms Mock send the feckers home. The good old system will protect him if he is guilty anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:55 am

George Windsor is apparently more qualified to be the UK's head of state than me, you or anyone else, despite the fact that he's one year old. What a load of shite.
Back to top Go down

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 am

I don't have a problem with the royal family, it's a tradition that a lot of people love, what I object to is paying wealthy people with money taken from the ordinary man on the street, it's that simple for me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 am

Lie Detector with Jeremy Kyle............ Mmmmmmm Argyle Special..........Would love to see the Windsor Boys , DeLiar and co's faces, when called a liar by Jeza laugh

Tringy n Rickler absolved cheers

I'm up for it. How about it toadies . Want me to contact the show?.................................. didn't think so there there
Back to top Go down

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
I don't have a problem with the royal family, it's a tradition that a lot of people love, what I object to is paying wealthy people with money taken from the ordinary man on the street, it's that simple for me.

I dont have an issue with the royal family Although i dont see the point in funding royals who are not in line for the throne myself like Andrew. IMO The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Camilia and Prince Wiliam, Kate and their kids should be the only ones being tax funded and all the perks.

The others should pay their own way for they are not needed at all.
Back to top Go down

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 pm

They should all pay their own way, they have been given thousands of acres, thiusands of properties even whole villages and I'm not talking just about the Duchies which bring in millions a year. All the Royals are independently wealthy and should pay their own way. It hasn't escaped my notice either that the Tories voted against capping the amount of farm subsidies paid, yet again the top ten percent are coining it in whilst the cuts are aimed at the cash cows or working mean and women as they used to be known.
It cracks me up that the general public will justify preserving the staus quo when we are being downtrodden and more and more money is being siphoned out at the top, banking, big business, Eurocrats, Royals, is it any wonder were skint?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Lie Detector with Jeremy Kyle............ Mmmmmmm Argyle Special..........Would love to see the Windsor Boys , DeLiar and co's faces, when called a liar by Jeza laugh

I'm up for it. How about it toadies . Want me to contact the show?.................................. didn't think so there there

If you contact the show theyll get them to attend.
Back to top Go down

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Elias wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

If you contact the show theyll get them to attend.

Its all about Judge Rinder now he would simply mock him in a camp charles hawtrey/kenneth williams kind of way and come to a verdict.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 am

Just to keep him in the picture flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew   Andrew Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew