Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.

Go down 
+11
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Rickler
Freathy
Bob Crow
seadog
Les Miserable
Jethro
Earwegoagain
sufferedsince 68
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Bees was an awful feckin troll same as Frank, both deserved all they got.

wait, was sir francis drake banned? i must have been on holiday when that was going on lol

Self imposed exile, somewhere off the Panamanian coast I believe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Sunk without trace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:54 am

Bowled out. LBW.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:17 am

seadog wrote:
Sunk without trace.

The occasional surfacing on Freechat...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:20 pm

seadog wrote:
Sunk without trace.

We lost some good posters and silly remarks of them do not help this site.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
seadog wrote:
Sunk without trace.

Nor does being partisan. To be honest I'm struggling to see how with all the gobshite posters on here, my good self included, you would level criticism at Seadog who I've rarely of ever seen in actual row with a poster and has always been very anti arguments in general?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
seadog wrote:
Sunk without trace.

Beez gets trolled and banned and the perpetrator walks free after a 12h ban which I doubt was ever enforced.

Roger won't ever be back either.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Not this shit again, if you don't like how this site is run ..
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Try the decaf.......
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

'This shit' or 'the truth' ?
I'd say the latter as it actually happened. All that hostility Rickler come out with against Beez being responsible for closing ATD down after a farm attack was just the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I'd say the latter as it actually happened. All that hostility Rickler come out with against Beez being responsible for closing ATD down after a farm attack was just the tip of the iceberg.

Bees and SFD have been long term trollers Bob, well before you rocked up. In fact, along with hairy j they could've written a book on it.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Bees and SFD have been long term trollers Bob, well before you rocked up. In fact, along with hairy j they could've written a book on it.

Good grief, you had your head in the Daily Mail all day? Pure vitriol.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Good grief, you had your head in the Daily Mail all day? Pure vitriol.

Now you are trolling but not very well, what on earth has the daily mail got to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:50 pm

The biggest losses to the forum in recent years in my opinion have been Greenskin, Asti Spumante and Lord Tisdale fishing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:56 pm

...although I did quite like bees.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 1:56 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The biggest losses to the forum in recent years in my opinion have been Greenskin, Asti Spumante and Lord Tisdale fishing

Not naming individuals but the Rickler trolling Beez incident directly resulted in 9 people leaving ATD, 5 of which have never returned. And you think Roger was the problem?

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Not naming individuals but the Rickler trolling Beez incident directly resulted in 9 people leaving ATD, 5 of which have never returned. And you think Roger was the problem?

Bees was an excellent poster in his day then he got a bee in his bonnet and he was throwing barbs out left right and centre the same as Woger Wankstain. Ricks took Bees on but he wasnt the only one, he was constantly baiting me then got all offended when I fought back. As for your Bessie Rog he lost his shit over Brexit and more than once called me and other posters racist and thick but that was OK because he was on the side of right. Les is dead right about bringing Hairy J into it the three of them could wind people up ad infinitum but my god you've never seen so much knicker wringing when someone took the same tone as them in a reply. I personally banned the Hairy twat because I literally couldn't be bothered with dealing with all his complaints on a daily basis which was taking literlally an hour out of ever day of mine, Bees fell on his own sword in what he saw as a valiant act, the rest of us saw it as inevitable he would have flounced like the twenty times he'd done it before if he wasn't fooked off. Frank decided to call it a day when he realised he'd lost all the support he'd ever had on here by being a persistent cnut.
If you're really looking for a Martyr I wouldn't pick either of those twats. Ricks is still here because he knows where the line is, true he creeps right up to it and even hangs the odd toe over but that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

And bees closing down ATD happened.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 pm

It happened, I watched it and Tring resurrected it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Bees was an excellent poster in his day then he got a bee in his bonnet and he was throwing barbs out left right and centre the same as Woger Wankstain. Ricks took Bees on but he wasnt the only one, he was constantly baiting me then got all offended when I fought back. As for your Bessie Rog he lost his shit over Brexit and more than once called me and other posters racist and thick but that was OK because he was on the side of right. Les is dead right about bringing Hairy J into it the three of them could wind people up ad infinitum but my god you've never seen so much knicker wringing when someone took the same tone as them in a reply. I personally banned the Hairy twat because I literally couldn't be bothered with dealing with all his complaints on a daily basis which was taking literlally an hour out of ever day of mine, Bees fell on his own sword in what he saw as a valiant act, the rest of us saw it as inevitable he would have flounced like the twenty times he'd done it before if he wasn't fooked off. Frank decided to call it a day when he realised he'd lost all the support he'd ever had on here by being a persistent cnut.
If you're really looking for a Martyr I wouldn't pick either of those twats. Ricks is still here because he knows where the line is, true he creeps right up to it and even hangs the odd toe over but that's the truth.

Best not to engage with them.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 pm

There are a few posters that are badly missed in terms of knowledge/debate/genuine humour/general piss-taking. Les picks out two prime ones in Asti & Greenskin. There are others who post infrequently these days too that are badly missed (Mock).

Beez, in the last year of him posting, turned into a nasty bitter old man. A shame because despite being a social dinosaur, he was quite amusing at times a few years previous.

Frannie - the man who loved more than anyone the sound of his own keyboard tap, is just a self-important dullard, unwilling or unable to take on board and accept ANY viewpoint that didn't match his own. Desperate to paint so many ATDers as all racists, yet too cowardly to actually come out and directly say it. A proper wanker really, and not missed one bit.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frannie - the man who loved more than anyone the sound of his own keyboard tap, is just a self-important dullard, unwilling or unable to take on board and accept ANY viewpoint that didn't match his own. Desperate to paint so many ATDers as all racists, yet too cowardly to actually come out and directly say it. A proper wanker really, and not missed one bit.

lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:52 pm

I think we're playing Bristol rovers in the next round of the FA Cup.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There are a few posters that are badly missed in terms of knowledge/debate/genuine humour/general piss-taking. Les picks out two prime ones in Asti & Greenskin. There are others who post infrequently these days too that are badly missed (Mock).

Beez, in the last year of him posting, turned into a nasty bitter old man. A shame because despite being a social dinosaur, he was quite amusing at times a few years previous.

Not only that he was very astute and one of the very few that saw Brent and his cronies exactly as they were immediately. My favourite was his christening of Hallett as the Dauphin almost as soon as he showed his face. Almost clairvoyant.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Not only that he was very astute and one of the very few that saw Brent and his cronies exactly as they were immediately. My favourite was his christening of Hallett as the Dauphin almost as soon as he showed his face. Almost clairvoyant.

"War is coming." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.   I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been reported for being abusive to a Snowflake.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next