harvetheslayer
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Wrong feckin thread. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Ten years of being shit and the happy clappers want more lolz.
Adams got argo promoted despite the Brent factor, Lowe with masive backing from Hallet will achieve Zip, he's signed eleven donkeys who have made a shit squad worse and now he wants yet more money to waste at the January donkey sale ffs! Adams is a far better manager than Lowe will ever be.
My advice to Simon Hallet, would be cut your losses and get Gary Johnson in.

You realise how stupid you sound right?
Well i dont call other posters feckin morons because they dont support failure, or other clubs and their fans scum, but i'm happy to take advice on being stupid from a top window licker like you.

Does your carer now you have access to the internet or are they too busy bleaching the windows to stop you feckin licking them,
You feckin moron.

Give it a rest Jethro.

And that goes for Suffs as well.

If you want to call each other names then do it via the PM system so the rest of us don't have to see it.

If it carries on I will speak to the rest of admin about the 2 of you having some time out on your own forum.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Adams got argo promoted despite the Brent factor, Lowe with masive backing from Hallet will achieve Zip, he's signed eleven donkeys who have made a shit squad worse and now he wants yet more money to waste at the January donkey sale ffs! Adams is a far better manager than Lowe will ever be.

Well i dont call other posters feckin morons because they dont support failure, or other clubs and their fans scum, but i'm happy to take advice on being stupid from a top window licker like you.

Does your carer now you have access to the internet or are they too busy bleaching the windows to stop you feckin licking them,
You feckin moron.

Give it a rest Jethro.

If you want to call each other names then do it via the PM system so the rest of us don't have to see it.

If it carries on I will speak to the rest of admin about the 2 of you having some time out on your own forum.
WHAT!!!! so i get called a feckin moron by this creep along with freathy and grovehill and your lumping me with him and looking to ban me? his this your idea of justice Mouldy?............ you want an excuse to ban me mate just carry on, if i'm called a moron or scum by this guy i will respond.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:47 am

I wasn't talking of a ban just a forum the 2 of you can use so you can insult each other for a couple of hours.

His behaviour has been noted and an abuse has come in but if you don't respond to him and he carries on then we will speak to him. By responding it just gives him the excuse to carry on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:13 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You feckin moron.

Give it a rest Jethro.

WHAT!!!! so i get called a feckin moron by this creep along with freathy and grovehill and your lumping me with him and looking to ban me? his this your idea of justice Mouldy?............ you want an excuse to ban me mate just carry on, if i'm called a moron or scum by this guy i will respond.

Stick him on ignore Suffers. That's what I did. He's clearly a vile and abusive individual so he'll make enough rope to hang himself eventually.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I wasn't talking of a ban just a forum the 2 of you can use so you can insult each other for a couple of hours.

His behaviour has been noted and an abuse has come in but if you don't respond to him and he carries on then we will speak to him. By responding it just gives him the excuse to carry on.
Ok mate fair comment, i've no wish to involve myself with this poster at all and very happy to ignore where possible.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 12:20 pm

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You feckin moron.

Give it a rest Jethro.

Stick him on ignore Suffers.  That's what I did.  He's clearly a vile and abusive individual so he'll make enough rope to hang himself eventually.
Yep vile and abusive covers it, cheers bhey.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You feckin moron.

Give it a rest Jethro.

So you don't like it when its dished out back, poor little snowflake, shall I email you a hug,

Triggered little moron
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swindon v Argyle   Swindon v Argyle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swindon v Argyle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5